The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• SweetJesus101
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 17
    i see some gamestop only got 24 consoles lol 22 normal and 2 DE to pre order

if others are not far from this numbers its not that hard to go out of stock today
  • size of this thing is insane tho ngl

qcuzm6lmsmex8q1p8vhw.jpg

ydozx4h1m6gh6ls5c3vo.jpg
  • SweetJesus101
    pretty big for a router :trollface:
  • ComptonLAX94
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Reminiscing on older fifas and check my teams then come to realise this team was worth over 500k :DEi-FV8-9-Xs-AAIr-Qz.jpg
  • Reminiscing on older fifas and check my teams then come to realise this team was worth over 500k :DEi-FV8-9-Xs-AAIr-Qz.jpg

it's beautiful :'(
  • SweetJesus101
    i remember the hours i tried to snipe a tots dybala and inform kabir on fifa 15.. 🤣
    both worth it in the final .. tots dybala was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ OP 🤣
  • jpsblue
    5552 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 17
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Crazy right now how rabid people are for the PS5 pre orders it's out of stock everywhere due to Sony listing them out the blue. Just checked back on Game and they're sold out, I'm lucky i got my pre order when i did.

Exclusives mate. Sony smash Microsoft when it comes to exclusive games. Sony have done an amazing job snatching up good studios, and they are snatching up more. I pre-ordered down here in Australia within a few minutes of it going up so hopefully i get it on release day.

Then i can play Cyberpunk on the PS5 B)
  • BeefyRabouter
    3104 posts National Call-Up
    Wonder who's going to win this one, Sony with their exclusives or Microsoft with their cheaper console (with Covid still around I can see a lot of parents wanting a cheaper alternative to buy during the holidays)
  • Falafelmonster
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    Impossible to pre order here in the US unless you’re glued to the computer refreshing stuff :neutral:
  • Pughy30
    27737 posts Player of the Year
    I feel like the console war is kinda dead these days. Xbox with games pass are more like Netflix you don’t even need to buy the console, meanwhile PS are going hard on exclusives.
  • SweetJesus101
    edited September 17
    Wonder who's going to win this one, Sony with their exclusives or Microsoft with their cheaper console (with Covid still around I can see a lot of parents wanting a cheaper alternative to buy during the holidays)

series S going to sell well because its a great price for a next gen entry.. i would love to see MS with some success with series s because they deserved it for the move and thinking in other audience of gamers that dont give a damn to 4k..
    at least they expanded the xbox all access wich can be a huge boost for their sales since you can get console + 2 yrs GPU
    If they sell more than the disaster launch in 2013, will be a win win for them already
  • MikeyP_FC
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Reminiscing on older fifas and check my teams then come to realise this team was worth over 500k :DEi-FV8-9-Xs-AAIr-Qz.jpg

it's beautiful :'(

• Orison
    56271 posts National Treasure
    Tbf it wasn't that outstanding on the exclusive side I think.

Sony just acted as if the games were exclusives and then in the end they added in small print "coming to Pc/other platforms too" :trollface:
  • ha032742
    38253 posts Moderator
    edited September 17
    holdenwait wrote: »
    size of this thing is insane tho ngl

qcuzm6lmsmex8q1p8vhw.jpg

ydozx4h1m6gh6ls5c3vo.jpg

Better thermals :trollface:
  • Carlos181
    4240 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 17
    The exclusive scale can go either way by 2021/2022 when Xbox comes out with Fable, Avowed, Halo Infinite.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    5416 posts Big Money Move
    Never played on a ps and never will. Xbox is my home. Don't give a damn about the ps5 exclusives. Spiderman? Give me a break even all those movies suck like hell
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    Never played on a ps and never will. Xbox is my home. Don't give a damn about the ps5 exclusives. Spiderman? Give me a break even all those movies suck like hell

Xbox till I die
  • RBailss
    14087 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll be getting PS5, hope you can gameshare still. Big plus for me getting half price games with my bro.
  • RBailss
    Also, can you lie the PS5 flat?
  • BeefyRabouter

Think I saw Spider-Man doing fire attacks in the demo and I thought Nope Nope Nope Nope
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Also bought a gift card on g2a and its still processing after 12 hours :s.
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    Also bought a gift card on g2a and its still processing after 12 hours :s.

That's why you don't buy from them. Best case is something like you described, worst case is your account gets flagged because the gift card was bought with some stolen credit card.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Bought numerous of times from them and never had an issue tbf. But I will never buy from them if I need a code fast
  • Orison
    56271 posts National Treasure
    @iSptmnky Cheers

Seen in about an hour ago and bought some.

I only ever buy as a guest on cdkeys so everytime you spend more than 100€ you get an "under review" screen and don't get your codes immediately. However this time it only took like 30mins, last year it was my first ever purchase there and I waited more than 8 hours. Thought I got scammed :joy:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Cdkeys is best website imo
  • RBailss
    Bought numerous of times from them and never had an issue tbf. But I will never buy from them if I need a code fast

I've never had an issue with G2A tbh.
  • BeefyRabouter
    Orison wrote: »
    @iSptmnky Cheers

I only ever buy as a guest on cdkeys so everytime you spend more than 100€ you get an "under review" screen and don't get your codes immediately. However this time it only took like 30mins, last year it was my first ever purchase there and I waited more than 8 hours. Thought I got scammed :joy:

Had the same thing when I bought FIFA through MCTgames last year. Bought again this year, you get the key the morning the game comes out so with the ult edition it's 3 days before the "official" release.
  • iSptmnky
    8290 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    @iSptmnky Cheers

And they're out of stock again. Seems like you got lucky ;)
  • Joestoe
    8818 posts League Winner
    First pre orders for the new consoles are going live in Holland. Let the hunting begin...