Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »
    I’m still undecided ffs

On console?

Yeah man
    Xbox controller is so much better than PS imo, but more of my friends are getting PS :cry:
    Exclusives on PS don’t matter to me much as Most of them are available for PC anyway :lol:
    I seriously don’t have a clue what to do :joy:

I don’t know either tbf
  • holdenwait
    65044 posts Icon
    edited September 16
    wow watching Barca-Girona highlights made my eyes bleed, that's some kit clash of oddity
  • M98H
    13755 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m still undecided ffs

On console?

Yeah man
    Xbox controller is so much better than PS imo, but more of my friends are getting PS :cry:
    Exclusives on PS don’t matter to me much as Most of them are available for PC anyway :lol:
    I seriously don’t have a clue what to do :joy:

I don’t know either tbf

@ccooaattssyy coin flip imo :lol:
  • Hicksy2011
    17375 posts World Class
    Do we think that 95 Bale is becoming a Spurs card given that it’s not been released yet
  • Hicksy2011
    17375 posts World Class
    Oh also they skipped TOTW today so I guess that answers that question of whether we’d get that back
  • iSptmnky
    8098 posts League Winner
    The real hype starts when EA take the web app down imo.
  • Pughy30
    27625 posts Player of the Year
    Playstation 5 digital pre ordered B) . Don't usually pre order consoles but I really don't wanna run around shopping if they're all sold out, and with COVID who knows if shops will be open.
    127aa903e7f60d0aa5ecc476df95f5c4.png
  • Shaanxz
    21696 posts Club Captain
    Ps5 controller looks bulkier compared to current gen
  • Skorpio_King
    5980 posts Big Money Move
    Tommorow full db?

This is the last category

• Andy99TradeZ
    16715 posts World Class
    Leaning towards getting the cheaper ps5, it worth me buying 21 on the xb1 for a couple of months as I thought I saw progress can be transferred over to next gen.

This right or just when moving to next gen of the same brand?
  • SweetJesus101
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    sony talks ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about MS because the cross gen games // ended up getting more than MS.. lmao just another day in the office

in general , average conference.. the nest thing was gow (2021 yea right sony....) and the ps plus collection.. not the most recent games but a nice boost for the people that skipped ps this gen or since ps2.. if get PS5 DE, suscribe plus and have games to play without spent much after the console
  • CeeQue
    12974 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Playstation 5 digital pre ordered B) . Don't usually pre order consoles but I really don't wanna run around shopping if they're all sold out, and with COVID who knows if shops will be open.
    127aa903e7f60d0aa5ecc476df95f5c4.png

rejoice.png #P$5Gang
  • SweetJesus101
    Leaning towards getting the cheaper ps5, it worth me buying 21 on the xb1 for a couple of months as I thought I saw progress can be transferred over to next gen.

This right or just when moving to next gen of the same brand?

same brand
  • WFCBagnall
    79654 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Oh also they skipped TOTW today so I guess that answers that question of whether we’d get that back

We got a TOTW @Hicksy2011
  • CeeQue
    12974 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice scalp tomorrow morning full

sUy8w6m.png
  • Salty P3anut
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure what console I’m going to get tbh. Was thinking of moving to PS5 but fairly sure I’ll lose all my warzone stuff that I’ve bought / grinded for which will be annoying. Anyone know if warzone can be transferred cross platform if I was to move from XB1 to PS5 ?
  • toonbalmy
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Getting XFridge don't even have to think about it :D
  • SweetJesus101
    edited September 17
    Not sure what console I’m going to get tbh. Was thinking of moving to PS5 but fairly sure I’ll lose all my warzone stuff that I’ve bought / grinded for which will be annoying. Anyone know if warzone can be transferred cross platform if I was to move from XB1 to PS5 ?

Yeah besides the bp

edit:
    i read ps4 lol sorry.. i still think will be the same though
  • Salty P3anut

Yeah besides the bp

edit:

Assume I’d just need to sign into my activison account on PS5 and I’d manage to keep all my stuff from playing on XB1 ?
  • SweetJesus101

Yeah besides the bp

edit:

Assume I’d just need to sign into my activison account on PS5 and I’d manage to keep all my stuff from playing on XB1 ?

correct.. just the bp is locked to the system you buy them
  • SweetJesus101

Yeah besides the bp

edit:

• Salty P3anut

Yeah besides the bp

edit:

Excellent looks like I’ll be getting the digital PS5 then. Legit can’t remember the last physical game I bought
  • SweetJesus101

Yeah besides the bp

edit:

Excellent looks like I’ll be getting the digital PS5 then. Legit can’t remember the last physical game I bought

same.. mine is probably since the MS announced game pass 🤣 and even before that , i didnt buy any outside of digital..

at least sony finally did something decent for people that is out of their consoles for some gens or even since ps3 and gave some games with the new plus collection.. like i said above , its not all recent but its a nice freebie to people entering on their system and get a couple games to play without spent nuch
  • Skorpio_King
    5980 posts Big Money Move
    Xbox gamepass ultimate, do i need to say more
  • jpsblue
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    Joestoe wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Since no ot threads exist anymore.

Any movie recommendations that would be on sky/netflix/prime. No superhero movies

Not a movie, but The 100 is great.

Got @Dan is Clutch into it and he loves it more than me :joy:

Found the acting beyond atrocious at some points. Much prefer Bloodline. Also, Queen of the South is easy to watch (acting not too good either though).

The actor that plays Murphy does a brilliant job imo, especially in the latter seasons.

Yeah besides the bp

edit:

do you have a ps4, or where you xbox this year? if the latter, you're going to love the Sony ps4 exclusives, and the ps5 exclusives
  • Pughy30
    edited September 17

Gamespass is awesome but lets be honest when it comes to the best games out there xbox exclusives are kinda meh compared to PS
  • SweetJesus101
    edited September 17
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Gamespass is awesome but lets be honest when it comes to the best games out there xbox exclusives are kinda meh compared to PS

lets see what they will offer this next gen after the investments on new studios.. have some good rumours about the comeback of new fable.. this one is the typs of exclusive i will never understand hoa they murdered it for current gen..

MS have some great from the first 2 gens but they just didnt know how to manage then unfortunely.. now its waiting till next year too see and hope the investment on studios was for delivery great things for the future of their brand
  • Pughy30
    edited September 17
    Crazy right now how rabid people are for the PS5 pre orders it's out of stock everywhere due to Sony listing them out the blue. Just checked back on Game and they're sold out, I'm lucky i got my pre order when i did.