The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• jpsblue
    5723 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Dupe 86 Onana, I'll just keep him for the content tomorrow. I hate there's no 83 or lower rated squads left on a player SBC that I can do. I'll probably just start quick selling dupes at some point though, these upgrades are too good and fun to stop doing them.
    Yeah agreed, I’ve ran out of recoveries too but doesn’t matter, stacked with fodder, coin balance hasn’t gone down at all, the upgrades are great fun
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Anyone know if Luiz is worth the coins? I can get him but it means I would have to replace 91 Boateng. His stats look mental and he would fit my team more but Boateng is a top player for me. Just don't want to waste 650k worth of fodder for him to be rubbish to play with.

Who uses coins? 😂 just do a bunch of the upgrades.
  • itzPatA7X
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone know if Luiz is worth the coins? I can get him but it means I would have to replace 91 Boateng. His stats look mental and he would fit my team more but Boateng is a top player for me. Just don't want to waste 650k worth of fodder for him to be rubbish to play with.

He's very good
  • WFCBagnall
    80789 posts Moderator
    itzPatA7X wrote: »

He's very good

• Azablucky
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Mackie17 wrote: »

Sorry I didn't mean literal coins. I'm just used to the phrase :lol: Wouldn't sound right saying worth the players even though it's what it is lol.

I've been grinding the upgrades and have a lot of fodder. Just out of interest. Is there some sort of sheet or site that shows you what rating combinations you need to complete a certain rating? I want to put my Manolas in but it's a pain adding players through trial and error sometimes. I'm lazy if you can't tell :)

If not then that's all good. And thank you @WFCBagnall @itzPatA7X I am sold already. He looks ridiculous but the Med/Med had me curious.
  • WFCBagnall
    80789 posts Moderator

Sorry I didn't mean literal coins. I'm just used to the phrase :lol: Wouldn't sound right saying worth the players even though it's what it is lol.

I've been grinding the upgrades and have a lot of fodder. Just out of interest. Is there some sort of sheet or site that shows you what rating combinations you need to complete a certain rating? I want to put my Manolas in but it's a pain adding players through trial and error sometimes. I'm lazy if you can't tell :)

If not then that's all good. And thank you WFCBagnall itzPatA7X I am sold already. He looks ridiculous but the Med/Med had me curious.

https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    It's fairly low chem like 70 something IIRC, I put in a 90+ a few 87+s and some 85s and trial and error to get the lowest I can.
  • Wyojasond
    15132 posts World Class

He’s amazing. I dumped Prime Rio to bring him in and he’s everything I ever hoped for 😂
  • Azablucky
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

If not then that's all good. And thank you WFCBagnall itzPatA7X I am sold already. He looks ridiculous but the Med/Med had me curious.

https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/

Ah thanks mate. That'll save a lot of time :) I've ran out of 81-84 players so I have bought an 82 once and needed an 83 it turns out so saves some time and tax I guess. Thank you.
  • Azablucky

He’s amazing. I dumped Prime Rio to bring him in and he’s everything I ever hoped for 😂

Can't wait to get him now. Hearing nothing but positive comments which is what I wanted to hear :smiley:
  • Enguin
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    i have had another moment and discarded my 10 if ayozes along with motm fred then was hoping to sneak a fresh pim figo for 488k but some rat kept bidding and i left it at 515 should be able get one at some point for less there's like 4 on the market right now somehow
  • Orison
    57207 posts National Treasure
    Opara is like 110k and tradeable, Kimpembe was 130 even if you had nothing in the club.

Dunno how anybody could claim that luiz is worth it no matter how much fodder you still got. He offers nothing unless you desperately need the links and I can't see a Luiz stronglink option that's a lock in anybody's team.
  • itzPatA7X
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 11
    Orison wrote: »
    Opara is like 110k and tradeable, Kimpembe was 130 even if you had nothing in the club.

Dunno how anybody could claim that luiz is worth it no matter how much fodder you still got. He offers nothing unless you desperately need the links and I can't see a Luiz stronglink option that's a lock in anybody's team.

Wouldn't say he's worth it. They could've released him for way cheaper but like I said earlier, Prem tax. But he is very good. I just do all the SBCs cause I can
  • jpsblue
    Kimpembe is currently doing the job of 2 CBs for me since Militao has decided to fall over during every 50-50 dual these days. Hopefully Lenglet gets a nice boost and Militao can rot away in my reserves
  • JG10AVFC
    3754 posts National Call-Up
    b6uTVuO.jpg

Question is do I sell Gomez and do miliato and modric to finish the team?
    Or get someone like kroos or valverde in CM and play luiz there IG and sub on kimpembe?
  • Flamstead
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

It's David Luiz mate, to some he ain't just pixels on a screen.
  • Libguy
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    Man, I was all for doing this Luiz card until I put his stats up against the shapeshifter (which has a better work rate). With a shadow, exact same passing and dribbling, shapeshifter with much better attacking, the summer heat has a bit more pace, +6 heading accuracy, +5 def. awareness, +5 stand tackle, +2 strength, stamina, and jumping.

I guess cb is a plus, but pretty much every jacked-up cb in the game would make a decent cdm, so it's easy enough to just start him in the midfield and flip him.

Too bad they didn't increase his dribbling / passing or give him 4 star skills / 5 star wf or something.
  • SweetJesus101
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    how is tagliafico a walkout lol..
  • Azablucky
    Completed one of the 88's for David Luiz. Cost me 50k in upgrades to get the fodder. Got 100k back from the mega pack as I got a birthday Hernandes, 86 Zapata and 87 Moreno. More luck like that and I will be able to afford to do an Icon SBC.
  • Tesco
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    So did someone at ea forget to press the release motm cards button?
  • First few games with Vinicius at 10 chem and woof , he's nice o:) not Ribery level but still >:)

First time using Kante all year too ( shifty starting at cb moved to cdm, he's also quite fun)
  • LeonidasJB
    17506 posts World Class
    JG10AVFC wrote: »
    b6uTVuO.jpg

Question is do I sell Gomez and do miliato and modric to finish the team?
    Or get someone like kroos or valverde in CM and play luiz there IG and sub on kimpembe?

Militao and Modric
  • First WL game of the weekend , Ribery 3 goals 3 assists lolz , opponent was decent squad wise but it was just a goal fest, think he finally quit at 7-3 :D
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7468 posts League Winner
    Dupe Ziyech from one of the rare gold player packs from Coman, straight to Lenglet tomorrow
  • Hollandman
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    What to do with my last 180k?Buy rares or nonrares and with the high chem you guys buy certain nation or league?
  • I have a whole bunch of nice French untradeables and I like using that team but still Coman and Roussillon remain pointless. Guess Coman could play RW, at least they're easy enough to get as fodder.
  • jpsblue
    Glad I did showdown Diaby as I’m doing both Coman and Roussillion together
  • BecksRightPeg
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just did Vinicius, cost me about 12k
  • Hollandman
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    What to do with my last 180k?Buy rares or nonrares and with the high chem you guys buy certain nation or league?

Anyone?
  • FrankFrank
    4369 posts National Call-Up

Anyone?

I have 100k left and I consider buying silvers :D