The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Libguy
    5359 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 16
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    TOTW needs a massive overhaul. The game has changed a lot in 10 years time but the setup of TOTW has never really changed. Well, they replaced 74 rated silvers with 78 rated golds I guess... 90% of the players in it just aren't good enough anymore (even for me) and are purely used for SBC's. I don't even look forward to my weekly player picks at this point.

I don't know why they haven't added the promos to the WL pool like they do with TOTS. They don't have to replace the TOTW picks completely, just add the promo players to the mix. They could also do something like: Gold 2 and above you get a guaranteed Headliner card in your picks.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29486 posts Player of the Year
    It’s emotional in here tonight 🤣

I just want one interesting headliner card, surely I won’t be disappointed with expectations so low.

Just one.
  • Libguy
    5359 posts Big Money Move
    Does this promo start tmw? I really haven't been paying attention.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Red picks fix is easy, min rating per rank. Everybody’s happy.

Not like EA gonna lose anything, untradeable cards in a game were everyone has god squads anyway.

God forbid they make WL worthwhile.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Libguy wrote: »
    Does this promo start tmw? I really haven't been paying attention.

This weeks content has confirmed it’s tomorrow.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Yeah, if that happened I wouldn’t want anything to do with this game again.

Like 🎃🎃🎃🎃 am I following them down that direction.
  • WFCBagnall
    80654 posts Moderator
    If I come up against any of those, I'd turn my console off when they're through on goal at 0-0.
  • iSptmnky
    8756 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    If I come up against any of those, I'd turn my console off when they're through on goal at 0-0.

I would delete the game. I swear by god.
  • Orison
    57075 posts National Treasure
    I mean we were there in Fifa 15
    31dacadc46fcc045e46ddf65e0e6898b.png
    d0a00997ee35b95d1119554e28be9c6e.png
  • solnasolna08
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    Inb4 new fifa mode in fifa 21 :)
  • WFCBagnall
    80654 posts Moderator
    Did anybody get or know anyone that got the Toty Kante when they packed the If?

Never heard or saw anything after they said they were looking into it. And after the Ifs not being rescinded after the Totw sbc muck up, I'm having my doubts over this Bernardo/Arnold malarkey.
  • Orison
    57075 posts National Treasure
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Did anybody get or know anyone that got the Toty Kante when they packed the If?

Never heard or saw anything after they said they were looking into it. And after the Ifs not being rescinded after the Totw sbc muck up, I'm having my doubts over this Bernardo/Arnold malarkey.

No. But houndreds of Kantes suddenly appeared on the xbox market. All 1st owner so I guess they resolved it reasonably quick.
  • I like how cheap la Liga cards are for the most part. Doing it from nearly scratch, cost barely 30k and I got 5 teams left
  • iSptmnky
    8756 posts League Winner
    The community when EA release a new loading screen:

EOU8kQIWkAAoJ6Q?format=jpg&name=large
  • SweetJesus101
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    any reason for schar not getting a loan sbc ? would like to test him at cdm before do him :#
  • Cadey 5
    12328 posts Has That Special Something
    someone remind me how much FUTMAS Malcut was so I can stop being annoyed I don't have a good Serie A right back in the club :'(
  • WFCBagnall
    80654 posts Moderator
    BERNARDO SILVA IS BACKKKKK
  • SweetJesus101
    3641 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    someone remind me how much FUTMAS Malcut was so I can stop being annoyed I don't have a good Serie A right back in the club :'(

around 150k i think
  • Ozz
    6061 posts Big Money Move
    any reason for schar not getting a loan sbc ? would like to test him at cdm before do him :#

There's absolutely zero rhyme or reason when it comes to selecting which SBCs get loan versions and which don't.
  • Cadey 5
    Marcelo and Trent are back :)
  • ccooaattssyy
    13336 posts Has That Special Something
    Was thinking about so many random players they just don’t give promo cards to. Why not randomers like Kolodiezgfs in ligue 1 - French CB with 77 pace on NIF. Give them a chance. Same for the likes of onyekuru
  • Chappy
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone have trouble with the Kaka objectives? I just beat a guy in a friendly with Prime Kaka and 3 Serie A players in my starting squad, but it didn’t give me the win in the objective screen.
  • Wyojasond
    15107 posts World Class
    After TOTY, I would guess most people have a team that’s easily endgame for them already (most probably had it even before that)

Future stars is cool, but why not make headliners those second division or low rated cards that get a nice boost start and easily upgrade. I’d take a Minamino that starts out low and upgrades the next few weeks over another Salah or Mane.

I’m sure this is nothing new, but I sure as hell enjoy this game a lot more with those weird cards that I would never normally use. Especially after using the jacked up ones the last few weeks already 💁‍♂️
  • jpsblue
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 17
    anyone tried TOTY TAA at CM? In a 442? Thinking about trying him out there next to NIF Kante by selling my Base Seedorf who was a good servant for me but surely TOTY TAA would be better than him in that position? Only problem is there isn't a PL central player that can play RB effectively so i would have to take Zambrotta from Fut Swaps (which i was gonna do anyway) and play TOTY TAA and Base Ferdinand on 7 chem each

edit: i found a formation where i can get Rio on 10 chem, but IF Neymar would be on 8 chem instead
  • holdenwait
    66245 posts Icon
    edited January 17
    Siiii, excited to try this one out , all packs kept for tomorrow. Gonna go re-do bargain ones like Madrid mega pack etc too. Haven't even done MM yet! TOTY disappointments will be redeemed tomorrow hopefully o:)

Screenshot-20200116-204755.png

• Hollandman
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Guys which buttons you using for dribble around? Lt?
  • Cadey 5
    edited January 17
    Been a while since someone got this salty.
    35e5f2c0b3c0218638f74bd6967911fb.jpg
    fa54f720cce2d494122d75729ce9df8a.jpg

Sidenote:

SBC Tonali has been superb so far and I cannot recommend TOTY De Ligt highly enough guy feels like a monster a and his tackle reach is superb.
  • Hollandman
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Ramos or Lenglet as centerback?? Don't like the H/M workrate I think