The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Campino
    29868 posts National Team Captain
    Back to 170k from 0 coins Monday

That was painful, 1 more icon swap token to go this season as well. Anything released tomorrow will more than likely be out my price range as well :#
  • need just 1 for Van der Sar but doubt I'll bother with it until the last day :D
  • chaser2k15
    14912 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Back to 170k from 0 coins Monday

That was painful, 1 more icon swap token to go this season as well. Anything released tomorrow will more than likely be out my price range as well :#

Gone from 250k to a mill just trading 85-90 rated players. Really not bothered by icon swaps. Would prefer icon sbc back.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26518 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    need just 1 for Van der Sar but doubt I'll bother with it until the last day :D

Need 4 for him :smiley:
  • LFC Simon 98
    20263 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Headliners will just be the same boring pack sellers.

Give me an 86 rated special card of a 67 rated silver with +25 on every card stat any day of the week.

I mean that is kinda the point of this promo to reward IRL performances. Can understand that complaint about some promos but not this one.
  • Gyan_33
    41311 posts International Superstar

Give me an 86 rated special card of a 67 rated silver with +25 on every card stat any day of the week.

I mean that is kinda the point of this promo to reward IRL performances. Can understand that complaint about some promos but not this one.

I think the whole promo is his complaint (rightfully so)
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Some people on here are actually so thin skinned it’s unreal get a grip

I just don’t see why everyone in here piles on to certain people with the same redundant jokes over and over just so they can get likes on a fifa forum.

Agreed we need a forum safe space for all the snowflakes
  • LFC Simon 98
    20263 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

I think the whole promo is his complaint (rightfully so)

Ahh okay yea that would make more sense. Then again, as boring as the excuse is, EA are a company trying to make as much money as possible. Can’t blame them for redesigning the meta/popular cards and giving them +1’s for everyone to go mad over
  • Pietu
    7414 posts Big Money Move
    EPÄJÄRJESTELMÄLLISTYTTÄMÄTTÖMYYDELLÄÄNSÄKÄÄNKÖHÄN
  • Gyan_33
    TOTW needs a massive overhaul. The game has changed a lot in 10 years time but the setup of TOTW has never really changed. Well, they replaced 74 rated silvers with 78 rated golds I guess... 90% of the players in it just aren't good enough anymore (even for me) and are purely used for SBC's. I don't even look forward to my weekly player picks at this point.
  • Idek
    16299 posts World Class
    If they're gonna use loading screens as actual content, at least show a few full cards 24 hours before the promo starts like they did last year

ead011d24d4317c89df7b4742aea5527.jpg

Thought that was what they were building to yesterday and they would reveal more of those same cards they teased but then they just changed it to different ones today
  • Dan is Clutch
    29387 posts Player of the Year
    Most of us have said this for years but WL reds should always be for the promo that is currently going on at the time.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    TOTW needs a massive overhaul. The game has changed a lot in 10 years time but the setup of TOTW has never really changed. Well, they replaced 74 rated silvers with 78 rated golds I guess... 90% of the players in it just aren't good enough anymore (even for me) and are purely used for SBC's. I don't even look forward to my weekly player picks at this point.

And they go out of their way to water it down :( Just wish they would do upgrades based off the performance and not their stupid algorithm. After the Cazorla precedent, imagine upgraded skills/WF on certain cards and massive shooting boosts etc.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12922 posts Has That Special Something
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Some people on here are actually so thin skinned it’s unreal get a grip

I just don’t see why everyone in here piles on to certain people with the same redundant jokes over and over just so they can get likes on a fifa forum.

Agreed we need a forum safe space for all the snowflakes

Agreed.
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    3555 posts National Call-Up
    People saying Mertens and Sterling but they’ve both been subpar this season?
  • WFCBagnall
    80652 posts Moderator
    Say if Rashford is a headliner and they do a boost after every four league wins.

Man United have won eight league games in the past three months, so thatd be equivalent on two boosts.

Say they win another eight games from now until the end of the season, then he'd only get two +1 boosts.

Pretty boring if they go down that route.
  • Orison
    57074 posts National Treasure
    Say if Rashford is a headliner and they do a boost after every four league wins.

Man United have won eight league games in the past three months, so thatd be equivalent on two boosts.

Say they win another eight games from now until the end of the season, then he'd only get two +1 boosts.

Which means that's exactly the route they are going down.
  • Gyan_33

If it's team wins, why pick players like Rashford and Mertens anyway. If they won't be upgraded for individual performances but purely for a team win they should choose players who are less likely to get an IF like Bailly and Manolas.
  • Hicksy2011
    18016 posts World Class
    This is exactly where it should be using random players and be a boost per win
    Imagine using like 4 championship players for it that all start at ~80ish and they go up for every win
    Lots of teams will get 10-13 wins and the card ends up being great
    But no let’s just choose already high rated players and barely upgrade them
  • ORANGEeffect05

If it's team wins, why pick players like Rashford and Mertens anyway. If they won't be upgraded for individual performances but purely for a team win they should choose players who are less likely to get an IF like Bailly and Manolas.

Or hopefully at the very least upgrade them for individual performances and team performances.
  • Ozz
    6060 posts Big Money Move

You're right but they already messed up this line of thinking with RTTF by giving cards to players like Mane and Son who already get a tonne of performance based cards as it is.
  • Ian_Ando08
    11138 posts Has That Special Something

because it doesnt get EA money that way
  • Ozz
    Also cards that are based on how many wins their team gets shouldn't be coming out over halfway through the season!
  • LFC Simon 98
    20263 posts Club Captain

Yea but United a bad example cause they’re crap

If there’s a Liverpool player they’ll be 99 rated by the time future stars comes out
  • WFCBagnall
    80652 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    This is exactly where it should be using random players and be a boost per win
    Imagine using like 4 championship players for it that all start at ~80ish and they go up for every win
    Lots of teams will get 10-13 wins and the card ends up being great
    But no let’s just choose already high rated players and barely upgrade them

KFvaJix.jpg
  • Cadey 5
    12328 posts Has That Special Something
    Dodds wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Quick question to anyone who has used both! as i am running a first owner club I need to pick my icon swaps player wisely!

Who would you say is more "end game"

baby Zambrotta or Prime Essien?

Should have 11 swaps by the end of night so was going to take Zambrotta but now I’m considering Trent when he is back and waiting it out.

Essien, definitely if you’re first owner!
    Quick question to anyone who has used both! as i am running a first owner club I need to pick my icon swaps player wisely!

Should have 11 swaps by the end of night so was going to take Zambrotta but now I’m considering Trent when he is back and waiting it out.

Didn’t acc use Prime Essien but 100% him and Trent. Used the baby a lot and the baby Zambrotta. Essien is just so fun.

Go for Essien. More unique, incredible box to box midfielder and more useful in teams as he links to more players than a RB.

And:

6b4dc2e2edae9fa1423114f5123b8571.png

Cheers guys guess I will wait it out for now just need POTM Trent to comeback ASAP as I have a dupe Ederson left over from TOTY I need to use in something before i open my rivals packs.
  • Färjestad
    2822 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they choose a Liverpool player he will get like 4-5 upgrades
  • Ozz
    Another thing that undermines the significance of the TOTW is just how many real life performance-based promos there are in FIFA these days. Like what's special about a TOTW when you've also got a TOTT or a TOTGS or a Headliner.
  • jenksiee123
    24260 posts Club Captain
    They've finally managed to fix the Web App so you can search for primes. Only took a good month, if not longer considering it happened with the primes in the first Icon Swaps.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4740643
  • Salty P3anut
    11103 posts Has That Special Something
    HL Morelos would be my dream