The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• NornIron
    14853 posts World Class
    Just looked up FIFA 19 Headliner's then remembered they we're the biggest waste of coins ever.
  • BeefyRabouter
    4473 posts National Call-Up
    Damnit are we even getting future stars this year?
  • Tsarov
    8816 posts League Winner
    Noooo, i wanted FFS, headliners are boring af

Imagine they will not release Future Stars this year.
  • Dan is Clutch
    31850 posts National Team Captain
    Why do EA not do some content at least more or less every day? Even the odd objective player is not a bad thing. The game literally lasts 12 months, it should be non stop content.

I think we should get "Puzzle" SBC's regularly, tradeable or untradeable.

Loading screen is the content for today. It'll probably slightly change tomorrow and that will be the content for tomorrow.
  • ha032742
    41034 posts Moderator
    Damnit are we even getting future stars this year?

Maybe not and this will mean TOTY should rise I imagine.
  • GL
    15003 posts World Class
    sofyanm wrote: »
    time to rest now
    my hand hurts :joy:

:o
  • Joestoe
    10532 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »
    Just looked up FIFA 19 Headliner's then remembered they we're the biggest waste of coins ever.

Can’t remember anything apart from Headliners Lala which was a decent card.
  • ColeWorld
    14019 posts Has That Special Something
    This was finally it. No coins. No players. Only my Untradeables and Hertha Squad.

Was a nice year kappa. Honestly fifa was never that dead for me this early. EA completely f up the franchise this year with their greed. Never thought 20 could be worse than 19 but they've done it.
  • Ian_Ando08
    13346 posts Has That Special Something
    Worst thing is the game has so much potential content wise but they give us less content then they should and on top removed icon sbcs the one thing when there was no content could keep you busy
  • ccooaattssyy
    16031 posts World Class
    Why do EA not do some content at least more or less every day? Even the odd objective player is not a bad thing. The game literally lasts 12 months, it should be non stop content.

Loading screen is the content for today. It'll probably slightly change tomorrow and that will be the content for tomorrow.

Its just terrible really; still believe that it should be a 24/7 experience. At the moment it feels like we get sporadic promos (which often disappoint) and you are forced to play at the weekend for the "top" mode.

Give us greater depth to objectives, keep us logging in each day. There should be a lot more untradeable content too if they are looking to force us down the first owner route too.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Players (without a OTW) that got at least 2 IF's so far:

Varane
    Tarkowski
    Orsic
    Nainggolan
    Mitrovic
    McGinn
    Maynard
    Max
    Mané
    Mahrez
    Maddison
    Luis Alberto
    Lewandowski
    Kolarov
    Kane
    Immobile
    Ilicic
    Theo Hernández
    Haland
    Grealish
    Alejandro Gómez
    Gerard Moreno
    Doherty
    De Bruyne
    Bergwijn
    Ayoze Pérez
    Alexander-Arnold
    Adama Traoré
    Abraham
  • Hicksy2011
    18658 posts World Class
    Well I feel like I need a break so I’m pretty happy for EA to wheel out this piece of absolute trash promo
  • Ulook92
    21152 posts Club Captain
    (
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    I’ve just pulled mane at 5.59 in an upgrade pack :lol: however I’ve spent all my coins on packs. How can I fit him in now :|

I pulled Bailly!
  • CAGLAR SOYUNCU HEADLINER NEEDED
  • BeefyRabouter
    4473 posts National Call-Up
    Imagine if ea skipped the promo most people loved last year
  • Dan is Clutch

Its just terrible really; still believe that it should be a 24/7 experience. At the moment it feels like we get sporadic promos (which often disappoint) and you are forced to play at the weekend for the "top" mode.

Give us greater depth to objectives, keep us logging in each day. There should be a lot more untradeable content too if they are looking to force us down the first owner route too.

The reason they don’t give us more objectives is because they don’t want people finishing the season before EA say so.
  • DOMinant
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah headliners sounds awful then :disappointed: i wanted Future Stars!
  • Tsarov
    8816 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Players (without a OTW) that got at least 2 IF's so far:

Varane
    Tarkowski
    Orsic
    Nainggolan
    Mitrovic
    McGinn
    Maynard
    Max
    Mané
    Mahrez
    Maddison
    Luis Alberto
    Lewandowski
    Kolarov
    Kane
    Immobile
    Ilicic
    Theo Hernández
    Haland
    Grealish
    Alejandro Gómez
    Gerard Moreno
    Doherty
    De Bruyne
    Bergwijn
    Ayoze Pérez
    Alexander-Arnold
    Adama Traoré
    Abraham

Not too much (if any) massive pack sellers. They will somehow include Neymar.
  • Tsarov
    8816 posts League Winner
    Imagine if ea skipped the promo most people loved last year

It would be a typical EA stuff to do.
  • Skorpio_King
    8425 posts League Winner
    edited January 2020
  • Ozz
    7573 posts League Winner
    What really makes OTW cards trash this year is that IFs are completely worthless anyway, like even if they didn't bring back the OTW Promes SBC and you couldn't get him, you can still just buy his IF for like 15k.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Theo Hernández will 100% get one
  • Ian_Ando08
    Imagine people thinking they wouldn't skip future stars when they took icon sbcs out which everyone loved without a care 😓
  • Dan is Clutch
    If I had to guess, they know how popular future stars was so rather than putting that promo out 3 days after everyone has spent loads of FP, they’ll leave it a couple of weeks so people get paid and are then tempted to buy FP again.
  • Ian_Ando08
    Ozz wrote: »
    Main team is sorted for the foreseeable future, gonna get working on this setup now

SdyO3WU.png

Just needs a FB kagawa 😏
  • DoD_Jester
    27291 posts Player of the Year
  • Tsarov
    8816 posts League Winner
    If I had to guess, they know how popular future stars was so rather than putting that promo out 3 days after everyone has spent loads of FP, they’ll leave it a couple of weeks so people get paid and are then tempted to buy FP again.

It is the greatest promo to grind. You have so much players to pack in silver packs. Almost whole MLS and Eredivisie SBC's are build around silver packs.
  • Dan is Clutch

We have literally got to the stage where EA are making loading screens the content. I cba.
  • WFCBagnall
    88032 posts Moderator
    Can we have a Flashback Headliner Lala/Pogba/Reus pls