The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Flashback Rooney Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🍺

Comments

• holdenwait
    61093 posts Icon
    edited February 18
    Went back to Osimhen objectives, first game against a Neymar Mbappe yielding shushmaster, scored a header to tie, went ahead now but got Tierney sent off.. This second half is gonna a nervewrecker :#

Yyyyyeaasssssss saved a penalty in 88th min to win it 3-2!!! That's the header one done, rest will be easy phew
  • holdenwait
    61093 posts Icon
    edited February 18
    Finally two hours later first brace in a win comes against a golden goat tifo <3

Next one also against a neymar-messi bro, poor lad had scored with Odegaard even to go ahead but that turned into a 5-2 loss pretty quick. This 85 Osimhen does some filthy things tho, can't wait for the 88.
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    OTW Lucas Hernández in the untradeable OTW SBC - does he actually play for them or should I just recycle this card?
  • Paawkyy
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Libguy wrote: »
    OTW Lucas Hernández in the untradeable OTW SBC - does he actually play for them or should I just recycle this card?

Recycle
  • Libguy
    Paawkyy wrote: »

Recycle

Well that was awful too -

pablo.png

Do I even want any of these OTW cards? Hazard would be okay, but he's got a better card available.
  • Paawkyy
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Paawkyy wrote: »

Recycle

Well that was awful too -

pablo.png

Do I even want any of these OTW cards? Hazard would be okay, but he's got a better card available.

Griezmann and Ben Yedder too. Lukaku for fodder .
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    c573ef86f9cff7d3ead2e275fadee72f.jpg

I’m a little late to the party but when doing SBC Tonali some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 1 rare gold players pack gave this. Thats Tonali for free :neutral: !

Used Tonali FFS in draft and he was amazing. Really curious how he plays. What chemstyle is the way to go, shadow? Wanted a pure cdm in this team.

20138070ad8ccfe3427642b61cee2b3b.png
  • GL
    9783 posts League Winner
    Tonali’s jockey movement is a bit scuffed imo and a marksman fixed it for me, after trying basically everything
  • Tsarov
    4966 posts Big Money Move
    JuliantbX wrote: »

I’m a little late to the party but when doing SBC Tonali some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 1 rare gold players pack gave this. Thats Tonali for free :neutral: !

Used Tonali FFS in draft and he was amazing. Really curious how he plays. What chemstyle is the way to go, shadow? Wanted a pure cdm in this team.

91 Ramos is absolutely fantastic in game. He looks very, very similar to PIM Hierro, who is much more expensive.
  • Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    Can easily do hummels but still on the fence. If only he had 5 more acceleration I would do him. Waiting on more reviews really
  • Ian_Ando08
    9653 posts League Winner
    UCL MM tonight id hope
  • WFCBagnall
    75627 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    UCL Moments card tonight id hope

• Ian_Ando08
    9653 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    UCL Moments card tonight id hope

well yes that aswell but more likely to be just MM im being realistic here
  • Kennyy
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any last 16 moments that stand out?
  • sofyanm
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    Lucas Moura
  • jenksiee123
    23235 posts Club Captain
    Kennyy wrote: »

Ronaldo from last season if they’re feeling spicy
  • jenksiee123
    23235 posts Club Captain
    Mane or Van Dijk maybe too
  • GL
    9783 posts League Winner
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Lucas Moura

Picking up what coach started I see ;)
  • BeefyRabouter
    2174 posts Fans' Favourite

Tadic vs Madrid.
  • sofyanm
    edited February 18
    GL wrote: »
    Lucas Moura

Picking up what coach started I see ;)

just saw that he's banned, what happened? Bad luck? :trollface:
  • iD33J91
    5759 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone got that mock up of Telles’ card with his upgrade pending??

Got to decide whether I want to shuffle the team around for him
  • sofyanm
    iD33J91 wrote: »

f0fad722971e004a2e8ed539c66d2b0a.png
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 18
    Tsarov wrote: »

91 Ramos is absolutely fantastic in game. He looks very, very similar to PIM Hierro, who is much more expensive.

Can you compare him to RTTF Militao? @Tsarov

He’s tradable so thought of selling him Thursday for 330k or so on PS4. Could sell Militao for 700+ and use Ranos
  • iD33J91
    5759 posts Big Money Move
    iD33J91 wrote: »

f0fad722971e004a2e8ed539c66d2b0a.png

Cheers @sofyanm
  • Tommytour
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect

He’s tradable so thought of selling him Thursday for 330k or so on PS4. Could sell Militao for 700+ and use Ranos

Sell Militao, buy Ramos and swap back if need be when Real get knocked out. Win and you maybe fecked.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9653 posts League Winner
    Tommytour wrote: »

Sell Militao, buy Ramos and swap back if need be when Real get knocked out. Win and you maybe fecked.

Real will knock city out
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 18
    Might drag both Josef and Johnathan out of retirement, bit underwhelmed with Haaland in WEL and sold Klose Prime from the other team, could use those 260k from Haaland to trade and edge closer to PIM Klose... Already used Josef as a sub and had multiple game where he either changed the game or iced it. One game he had 2 goals and 2 assists in Overtime alone :D To be fair, part of that might have been the opponents struggling to go from defending a bruising 6'5 guy to a totally different type of player. Stil, worth a shot.

Did Hummels, hope he's similar to Scream Pique as the central CB in 3 ATB.

OTW been great, did 3 with largely untradeable (buying the odd 82/83 for chem) and got Pepe, Rodrigo and Pulisic. Then decided to chuck Pulisic back in and got Frenkie :)

Figure i might as well give him a whirl seeing that i have plenty other LaLiga cards i use. Anybody used that card recently ? Probably best as a playmaking CM ?
  • Libguy
    Me during the first half of a rivals game: Man, my team is so awful. No decent runs and I’m getting killed on every counter.

Me at halftime: Ohhhhhhh . . . I was playing 451 that entire half.
  • Kieran1903
    2094 posts Fans' Favourite

Celebrate with the captain after his goal and performance in Leicesters Last 16 win in the 2016-2017 season.

EoZPzCW.png