The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Flashback Rooney Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🍺

Comments

• iSptmnky
    6209 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Tbf I don't understand why EA even make us grind games with bad teams. Why not give one swap for 100 goals, one swap for 30 wins, one swap for 25 wins on World class etc.

one swap for 25 wins on world class wow

id rather get 2 swaps with a crap team for 12 games thanks

That is not the point, just examples how it could be.
  • Gyan_33
    35291 posts World Cup Winner
    DOMinant wrote: »
    100% agree that the new loading screens shouldn’t be classed as “content”, but I actually really like them. It’s a good way to build up to a promo I don’t see the harm in it myself

Like I mentioned before, it wouldn't be as bad if they at least showed some full cards a few hours before the promo starts. This is just boring.
  • Chappy
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    100% agree that the new loading screens shouldn’t be classed as “content”, but I actually really like them. It’s a good way to build up to a promo I don’t see the harm in it myself

I think the harm that people see is that the content and the game itself sucks, but instead of spending their time and resources fixing it and making it better, they're wasting their time and resources creating neat loading screens.
  • sofyanm
    3480 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »
    I have Kaka and I want to name my team Kaka. Ea won't let me :D

I guess you don't know what it means in French
  • Ian_Ando08
    9674 posts League Winner
    Tbf I don't understand why EA even make us grind games with bad teams. Why not give one swap for 100 goals, one swap for 30 wins, one swap for 25 wins on World class etc.

honeslty dont see the issue with the squad battle ones atm maybe the legendary is a bit extreme but rivals should be objectives like you named so you can actually play with your squad
  • iSptmnky
    6209 posts Big Money Move
    sofyanm wrote: »

Team Name Eat My Kaka hahahaha lol xd 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 !!!
  • Gyan_33

honeslty dont see the issue with the squad battle ones atm maybe the legendary is a bit extreme but rivals should be objectives like you named so you can actually play with your squad

With the current system they're more than fine. Just play the worst squad available and refresh opponents.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7966 posts League Winner
    Mbappe headliner shall be fun to face :(
  • Ian_Ando08
    9674 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

With the current system they're more than fine. Just play the worst squad available and refresh opponents.

@Gyan_33 i dont have a problem doing them just tedious at times is all the rivals ones are worse when you are playing people with thei full teams and they celebrate like theyre getting top 100
  • Dan is Clutch
    26962 posts Player of the Year
    SB is fantastic atm.
  • kingellesar
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope there is some lower rated headliners that most of us can afford, Id like to have a card if they upgrade every 4 wins for that club, be fun to keep an eye on. But I bet they will be hard to pack, overhyped and be stupid prices.

Maybe we will get a nice SBC.
  • Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Sucks that EA are so lazy to try anything new. Like in Icon Swaps, why are we back to having 9 players PL or Ligue 1. Why not go national teams and spice it up a bit!

Most national teams would just end up being league specific minus maybe one or two players.

Not a good idea

What?!? Why would it be league specific. My point was they could say 9 Argentinians in the squad with 4 first owners. Taking into account all SBC cards, Icon swaps, and promos etc there has been around 15 special Argentine cards so far. Same for Brazil, Germany and Spain
  • RoosGianni
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Looking forward to try him tonight. His dribbling looks nuts.

35k after packs, packed a discard IF.

dut51oizxh.png
  • Ian_Ando08
    9674 posts League Winner
    I hope there is some lower rated headliners that most of us can afford, Id like to have a card if they upgrade every 4 wins for that club, be fun to keep an eye on. But I bet they will be hard to pack, overhyped and be stupid prices.

Maybe we will get a nice SBC.

upgrading every 4 wins is pretty bad tbh... you;re gonna get 2 upgrades max i reckon
  • Pietu
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    sofyanm wrote: »

Team Name Eat My Kaka hahahaha lol xd 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 !!!

Just name it, eat my Kakka ;)
  • Ian_Ando08
    9674 posts League Winner
    who we saying for Bundes POTM? Reus?
  • Never gonna happen BUT still sneak hoping for Vedat Muriqi o:)
  • Futfanatic
    14991 posts World Class
    a911110d03b3222c3c13e3a0c55831ab.png

that was the 19 FAQ

Will they follow the same rules? Don't think EA will throw away the chance to sell packs.
  • Gyan_33

Sancho please
  • BcfcDale88
    4531 posts National Call-Up

Hope so! Is it next week?
  • RebelRob
    5987 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 17
    The way they’ve longed these swaps out is ridiculous...

Might just get koeman as his base was decent for me, but zambrotta looks alright as well.

Anyone used zambrotta much? Not sure if he’d be a huge upgrade over mendy, or if koeman replacing Casemiro is a better/bigger upgrade.

Edit - yes I could have had him by now, but not doing all the sb ones, ain’t nobody got time for dat.

22-DA9-C36-C9-E6-418-A-8396-28-EAFFBB3-F50.png
  • Ian_Ando08
    9674 posts League Winner
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »

Hope so! Is it next week?

its today mate
  • DOMinant
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chappy wrote: »

I think the harm that people see is that the content and the game itself sucks, but instead of spending their time and resources fixing it and making it better, they're wasting their time and resources creating neat loading screens.

Yeah that makes total sense to be fair. My opinion is that EA see content as a weekly thing whereas a lot want something new daily to keep engaged with the game
  • Gyan_33
    Martínez - Villalba is the best, coolest, sexiest strong link of any FIFA ever
  • Ian_Ando08
    9674 posts League Winner

Paulinho - Johnathan ? @WFCBagnall
  • Pietu
    5989 posts Big Money Move

Mbappe - Neymar?

Sissoko - Ndombele?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23936 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Never gonna happen BUT still sneak hoping for Vedat Muriqi o:)

Would love him at Spurs to fill in for Kane plz
  • Joestoe
    6761 posts Big Money Move

Vieira-Keane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LOL ✅🔕
  • WFCBagnall
    75719 posts Moderator

Son/Kante and Sissoko>
  • RBailss
    13219 posts Has That Special Something

EOE Villa & Flashback Iniesta