The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>'

Comments

  • Scutch
    14372 posts Has That Special Something
    DOMinant wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Prime Roberto Carlos to finish off then WL squad done. I have 850k left, but want him to drop to around 800k tonight. Chances, slim to none. Or I could just sell Zambrotta, buy Roberto Carlos PIM and get HL Semedo back :|

    rSqLyjh.png

    How’s PIM Essien?

    Fantastic so far. Just bulldozes everything. At speed 😂
  • freakjas
    8603 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Germans are arguably the worst team builders out there. Like 90% of the germans i face have a full premier league team. It‘s been like that for a few years now.

    In case anyone is offended by this i‘m german myself...

    You are just playing in the wrong divisions.

    Yeah that‘s true probably.

    Need to move on into the Ben Yedder, Mbappe, Neymar divisions.
    Ozz wrote: »
    The excuse used to be "well it's not EA's fault the TOTW is bad, they can't decide who has good performances irl" so what is it now?



    :grimace:

    44174734eaa83b0496ccc485bcb166fa.png

    I refuse to believe that there‘s a specific ben yedder division lmao.

    Teams are probably more creative than ever this year. I still remember the potm son days where everyone had the exact same team :D
  • NoToHullTigers
    1458 posts Professional
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ermmm am i being daft?

    0a401-053cbb57-0a80-42f5-86d7-be4e7b998e58.png

    Strange, mine unlocked earlier and you have to play another game to get the pack
  • freakjas
    8603 posts League Winner
    Thiago silva and bonucci from the 35k pack???
    What is happening
  • Gyan_33
    37861 posts World Cup Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Germans are arguably the worst team builders out there. Like 90% of the germans i face have a full premier league team. It‘s been like that for a few years now.

    In case anyone is offended by this i‘m german myself...

    You are just playing in the wrong divisions.

    Yeah that‘s true probably.

    Need to move on into the Ben Yedder, Mbappe, Neymar divisions.
    Ozz wrote: »
    The excuse used to be "well it's not EA's fault the TOTW is bad, they can't decide who has good performances irl" so what is it now?



    :grimace:

    44174734eaa83b0496ccc485bcb166fa.png

    I refuse to believe that there‘s a specific ben yedder division lmao.

    Teams are probably more creative than ever this year. I still remember the potm son days where everyone had the exact same team :D

    Are you joking? I'd like you to meet Ter Stegen, Semedo, Varane, Mendy, Ben Yedder, etc.
  • iD33J91
    5934 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Prime Roberto Carlos to finish off then WL squad done. I have 850k left, but want him to drop to around 800k tonight. Chances, slim to none. Or I could just sell Zambrotta, buy Roberto Carlos PIM and get HL Semedo back :|

    rSqLyjh.png

    Just get Sandro.

    Christ. Good shout 😂😂

    He’s so good as well
  • done 8 MLS teams for Opara-getting there!- up 15k but minnesota cb's are a bit annoying I'm finding now. sure still will end up costing 10k max tho somehow
  • Ulook92
    18582 posts World Class
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ermmm am i being daft?

    0a401-053cbb57-0a80-42f5-86d7-be4e7b998e58.png

    Strange, mine unlocked earlier and you have to play another game to get the pack

    Any idea? @WFCBagnall i thought maybe id missed a day but it says "v" and i did that one as you can see...
  • Scutch
    14372 posts Has That Special Something
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Prime Roberto Carlos to finish off then WL squad done. I have 850k left, but want him to drop to around 800k tonight. Chances, slim to none. Or I could just sell Zambrotta, buy Roberto Carlos PIM and get HL Semedo back :|

    rSqLyjh.png

    Just get Sandro.

    Christ. Good shout 😂😂

    He’s so good as well

    Is he a tradeable prime Roberto Carlos good though?

    Go to 13:48 in this clip:

  • WFCBagnall
    77410 posts Moderator
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ermmm am i being daft?

    0a401-053cbb57-0a80-42f5-86d7-be4e7b998e58.png

    Strange, mine unlocked earlier and you have to play another game to get the pack

    Any idea? @WFCBagnall i thought maybe id missed a day but it says "v" and i did that one as you can see...

    I have the same issue :D
  • iSptmnky
    7352 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Germans are arguably the worst team builders out there. Like 90% of the germans i face have a full premier league team. It‘s been like that for a few years now.

    In case anyone is offended by this i‘m german myself...

    Or a Bundesliga team with 6 POTM cards

    I don't see the problem with that 🤐
  • RBailss
    13666 posts Has That Special Something
    Scored a cross then got dc’d 10 ig mins later 😭😭😭
  • Ulook92
    18582 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ermmm am i being daft?

    0a401-053cbb57-0a80-42f5-86d7-be4e7b998e58.png

    Strange, mine unlocked earlier and you have to play another game to get the pack

    Any idea? @WFCBagnall i thought maybe id missed a day but it says "v" and i did that one as you can see...

    I have the same issue :D

    Oh really ffs. Have you passed it on?
  • RebelRob
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    First suda run (yes I know I’m late) and probably done it for give or take 25k after packs.

    Best of packs was these silvers.

    9-B02-F288-0-CB0-45-D7-B366-C9-DE9-AC7-C51-A.png
  • freakjas
    8603 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Germans are arguably the worst team builders out there. Like 90% of the germans i face have a full premier league team. It‘s been like that for a few years now.

    In case anyone is offended by this i‘m german myself...

    You are just playing in the wrong divisions.

    Yeah that‘s true probably.

    Need to move on into the Ben Yedder, Mbappe, Neymar divisions.
    Ozz wrote: »
    The excuse used to be "well it's not EA's fault the TOTW is bad, they can't decide who has good performances irl" so what is it now?



    :grimace:

    44174734eaa83b0496ccc485bcb166fa.png

    I refuse to believe that there‘s a specific ben yedder division lmao.

    Teams are probably more creative than ever this year. I still remember the potm son days where everyone had the exact same team :D

    Are you joking? I'd like you to meet Ter Stegen, Semedo, Varane, Mendy, Ben Yedder, etc.

    I‘m not saying they‘re actually creative but they‘re a bit better than they used to be.
    Was fifa 17 the one with potm son?
    I remember playing wl back then and 9/10 teams were exactly the same.
    Obviously the ones you mentioned are in 90% of the teams but i actually see quite a few teams that look a bit different.

    Like i‘ve seen a lot of bundesliga defenses for example.

  • ORANGEeffect05
    25167 posts Player of the Year
    Dont you dare say anything bad about lord SPOTM Sonny
  • Gyan_33
    37861 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 1
    Dont you dare say anything bad about lord SPOTM Sonny

    His headband pissed me off so much
  • Ning
    1647 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is there a more useless stat than heading accuracy? No player can header from further than 2 yards away.
  • ColeWorld
    11897 posts Has That Special Something
    Uncharted > Fifa. And still addicted to sbcs :o
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16013 posts World Class
    Ning wrote: »
    Is there a more useless stat than heading accuracy? No player can header from further than 2 yards away.

    Do low driven headers
  • Ozz
    5149 posts Big Money Move
    I would literally rather the worst FUT Birthday player over the best TOTW player
  • freakjas
    8603 posts League Winner
    I just had my first dc of fifa 20 against some 60% possession shusher where i was up 2-1 :s
  • Salty P3anut
    10594 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 1
    Only played 3 games so far but my word Opara feels ridiculous. Actually feels so agile for a cb and is rapid. The agility is class for stopping drag backs
  • SupaNoodle1990
    27573 posts Player of the Year
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    I didn’t use a tifo until I unlocked the Corgi’s & Dachshund’s 😍

    Also idk if it’s because I’m mentally 12 years old but I crack up every time I see someone using the lightning tifo

    It's actually unbelievable how someone at EA looked at that and thought "yeah, that totally looks like lightning. Great idea"

    6500097.png

    Looks like lightning for sure

    Looks like @SupaNoodle1990 windscreen when hes stuck in traffic :trollface:

    🤣🤣🤣
  • Hicksy2011
    15813 posts World Class
    edited April 1
    Playing Simpson’s hit and run tonight if the content is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at 6pm
  • Dan is Clutch
    27499 posts Player of the Year


    Needs a moments card to celebrate his truly wonderful performances.
  • CaTriEm
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks to whoever mentioned that some Silver kits sell for decent money. Easy 3.2k from Sunderland Home and 5k from the Ittihad badge amongst some circa 1k sales.
  • Hicksy2011
    15813 posts World Class
    The music is worse than the goalkeeping
  • ComptonLAX94
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 1
    Dusseldorf and Paderborn left for Bundesliga. This is why I don't bother with league SBCs haven't packed either silver versions from these clubs in months :/
  • Dan is Clutch
    27499 posts Player of the Year
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    The music is worse than the goalkeeping

    Nothing is worse than his goalkeeping.
Sign In or Register to comment.