The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>'

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    25213 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 this Blessing guy from LAFC needs a special card for the ultimate Josef-Opara-Essien ultimate magical link :o 86 pace on his silver card already too

4* weak foot already, give that man a 5* skills FUT Birthday card right now.

Would be a blessing.

No?
    giphy.gif
  • glorious review for FB Griezmann , hope his price drops a liiiitle bit more, would love to try him out. his NIF was godly for me first few months. 5* WF on him must be dreamy.

https://www.futbin.com/news/articles/340/Griezmann

@Orison how has he been for you , finding him worthy of your high standards? 5*
  • Ning
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTW is trash but at least it's got some high level fodder for the reds.
  • RBailss
    13719 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Donk says the content at 6 is rubbish too :#

Define rubbish.... :sweat_smile:

Flashback Rondon

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47605e49d7ac5c0d6104783fd0e4f983a2f9a99655&rid=giphy.gif
  • NoToHullTigers
    1458 posts Professional
    Hope TOTW is an April fool
  • Orison
    54198 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    glorious review for FB Griezmann , hope his price drops a liiiitle bit more, would love to try him out. his NIF was godly for me first few months. 5* WF on him must be dreamy.

https://www.futbin.com/news/articles/340/Griezmann

@Orison how has he been for you , finding him worthy of your high standards? 5*

Haven't found too much success with him in a 2 striker formation, constantly out of place due to workrates, same as all Ben Yedder versions apart from the shape shifter in that regard.

Switched to 4411/4231 and he's been much better as a CF or striker.
  • freakjas
    8635 posts League Winner
    Germans are arguably the worst team builders out there. Like 90% of the germans i face have a full premier league team. It‘s been like that for a few years now.

In case anyone is offended by this i‘m german myself...
  • Orison
    freakjas wrote: »
    Germans are arguably the worst team builders out there. Like 90% of the germans i face have a full premier league team. It‘s been like that for a few years now.

You are just playing in the wrong divisions.
  • Scutch
    14444 posts Has That Special Something

Full Prem league team too, yeah?
  • Gyan_33
    37944 posts World Cup Winner

Or a Bundesliga team with 6 POTM cards
  • Hicksy2011
    15876 posts World Class
    So the TOTW has added literally zero to the game, brilliant
    Can they not run a TOTW type thing where we get the cards we missed FFS?
    We smacked 4 past a team from the division above in the 4th round of the FA cup (which got skipped for MOTMs) but Birmingham got one for winning on penalties against a team from the league below in the very same round (but the replays instead)
    Very frustrating
  • Salty P3anut
    10642 posts Has That Special Something
    Opara joins my club >:)
  • freakjas
    8635 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Yeah that‘s true probably.
  • Ozz
    5187 posts Big Money Move
    The excuse used to be "well it's not EA's fault the TOTW is bad, they can't decide who has good performances irl" so what is it now?
  • Rb10119
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    LOL scoring from a cross actually DCs you? Just got dashboarded from scoring from a corner
  • Dan is Clutch
    27546 posts Player of the Year
    Ozz wrote: »
    The excuse used to be "well it's not EA's fault the TOTW is bad, they can't decide who has good performances irl" so what is it now?

:grimace:
  • Ozz
    5187 posts Big Money Move

:D

Could've at least picked the 18 one

totw-29-fifa-18.jpg
  • freakjas
    8635 posts League Winner
    Maybe i‘m a bit too sensitive about the premier league thing.
  • Orison
    Orison wrote: »

Yeah that‘s true probably.

Need to move on into the Ben Yedder, Mbappe, Neymar divisions.

44174734eaa83b0496ccc485bcb166fa.png
  • Ning
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm completely okay with handballs being turned off when you play, but the keeper shouldn't be able to use his hands to stop a shot outside the box, it's just dumb.
  • Scutch
    Prime Roberto Carlos to finish off then WL squad done. I have 850k left, but want him to drop to around 800k tonight. Chances, slim to none. Or I could just sell Zambrotta, buy Roberto Carlos PIM and get HL Semedo back :|

rSqLyjh.png
  • WFCBagnall
    77487 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »
    Prime Roberto Carlos to finish off then WL squad done. I have 850k left, but want him to drop to around 800k tonight. Chances, slim to none. Or I could just sell Zambrotta, buy Roberto Carlos PIM and get HL Semedo back :|

rSqLyjh.png

Just get Sandro.
  • hoban95
    54508 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

It seems you've found my burner account.
  • Mackie17
    7605 posts League Winner
    Love the team PIMs look great
  • Scutch
    edited April 1

rSqLyjh.png

Just get Sandro.

Christ. Good shout 😂😂
  • DOMinant
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite

rSqLyjh.png

How’s PIM Essien?
  • Scutch
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Love the team PIMs look great

Dynamics look so good on cards.
  • Salty P3anut
    10642 posts Has That Special Something
    6b69befa4997a881b7ba62d9b0f18033.png

Damn untradeable Messi ruining my teams vibe :# . Have shifter zakaria also but just got boateng so want to try him out
  • Ulook92
    18670 posts World Class
    Ermmm am i being daft?

0a401-053cbb57-0a80-42f5-86d7-be4e7b998e58.png