Who's back for 20?

Comments

• Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, I am too done with weekend league until tots, no matter how much I improve my team still finish gold 1, can't finish elite 3. RIP
  • vlada_
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    it's all about connection.
    my best weekend was 2 weeks ago, i started 5-3 because of horrible connection on friday. came back home sunday night, had insanely good gameplay, finished 26-4.
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    Yeah i am absolutely done this week. Gold 3 will do.

I tackle him cleanly, press through ball to pass to my player. His player's on the ground after the tackle, my player is stuck on his player, he tries doing the through ball but kicks his player instead of the ball, penalty.

Then at 1-1 at HT the game just disconnects, my internet is absolutely fine.

4b27185d9c6b51df7e4c89ec9d05d170.png

Best decision i've made this year
    Welcome to having a stress free weekend once again.
  • MorroWtje
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    THOSE MESSI REQUIREMENTS HAHAHA omg

I opened it up on the companion app. and was like sheesh, 4 squads that are 86, 87 and 2 88's. thats costly.

OH WAIT, YOU SCROLL TO FIND 3 MORE 89'S?!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣
  • MorroWtje
    edited December 2019
    bca73c8da89287cb033aeb7beda9e655.gif

Actually can't praise this game enough

ec218f7fef4c87a989977d369bca20d3.png

not a pen btw
    Post edited by MorroWtje on
  • Anomanyny
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park

If i could lie to myself and think that it wasn't a script to make the pass fail, but just bad luck from random number generator combined to the players short pass skill.

• MorroWtje
    Anomanyny wrote: »

If i could lie to myself and think that it wasn't a script to make the pass fail, but just bad luck from random number generator combined to the players short pass skill.

Yea yeah. it was just an unfortunate bit where the game took my pass 90 degrees from where i was aiming and because my 86 rated squad is pretty low on passing stats, he passed it 4 yards behind my player which just so happened to be perfectly in the line of his attacker
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    The requirements for the new futmas SBCs are ridic. Theres no excuse for this. Undo it and put new requirements..
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The requirements for the new futmas SBCs are ridic. Theres no excuse for this. Undo it and put new requirements..

You expect anything less from EA? They are weird as ❤️❤️❤️❤️! :D
  • MorroWtje

You mean the same company who for black friday, the event where every company puts stuff out for cheap, EA puts out full price packs and limits them, plus normal price SBCs.

Then for christmas they make you spend 150k on a striker who's worse stats than rashford, worse links and untradeable :)
  • MorroWtje
    aacf9fd458245b4c9cd77008fff0dcd3.gif

I'd recommend everyone to get the Gelson at lvl 30. He has a hidden 99 balance and 99 physics defying stat
  • How the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ do I have a delay on 11:30 on Tuesday?
  • MorroWtje
    How the **** do I have a delay on 11:30 on Tuesday?

dont even, i started my WL at like 1:15am on friday night, nop, lag.
  • MorroWtje
    You see they release the TOTW like dayuuum, sick players love some of them

e8788fd5be823528861afd806685f6cf.png

Now, which ones do I want for my player picks?

0ca995905366c4426c1224103aee1e16.png

:D:D
  • PDJEY
    1085 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    I would like to take this moment to let you guys know that me and @MorroWtje are officialy dating

<3
  • MorroWtje
    PDJEY wrote: »
    I would like to take this moment to let you guys know that me and @MorroWtje are officialy dating

<3

how the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ am i breaking this to my gf
  • Daddy
    How many coins do you'll have?? I am stuck on 1.5m, made some investments which ended in losses
  • Daddy
    Also anyone saving packs for toty?
  • PiotrLolo
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019
    Daddy wrote: »

nope :) bigger chance in packing toty nominee than 95+ toty
  • Daddy
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

True, but i did pack a toty ramos when i started fut in 13 which sold for 8m. This year I decided to create a new account to test the pack luck theory, although it hasnt been super lucky ive decent stuff which has sold for 180k,95k, 60k etc. so i thought ill try my luck this year, i have around 35 decent packs saved up.
  • Daddy wrote: »
    How many coins do you'll have?? I am stuck on 1.5m, made some investments which ended in losses

260k, but I have four teams and not really saving, have good 3M in players for sure. Also not saving packs for TOTY, that was always the promo I didnt care about at all.
  • Daddy

260k, but I have four teams and not really saving, have good 3M in players for sure. Also not saving packs for TOTY, that was always the promo I didnt care about at all.

nice
  • PiotrLolo
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

True, but i did pack a toty ramos when i started fut in 13 which sold for 8m. This year I decided to create a new account to test the pack luck theory, although it hasnt been super lucky ive decent stuff which has sold for 180k,95k, 60k etc. so i thought ill try my luck this year, i have around 35 decent packs saved up.

I never packed TOTY. But I also bought FIFA few times after TOTY so there is that ;)

I packed nominee Onana and Jordi Alba from SB rewards. But I started playing 3-4 weeks ago so Alba alone is a very good money for me (but I didn't sell him yet).

I'll try to do few SBC's today and try my luck, right after I open Rivals rewards.
  • fred1266
    1886 posts Play-Off Hero
    how much ram do you have in your system, just realized i only have 8 GB
  • MorroWtje
    69bb9cd63b2b4462192d7b1a07f4fa2b.png

Yeah i've got some of those lying about too ❤️❤️❤️❤️ saike
  • Daddy
    fred1266 wrote: »

8 gb too, plenty enough for fifa and media
  • Amargaladaster26
    9710 posts League Winner
    fred1266 wrote: »

Is it supposed to be not enough? I also have 8.

Ran the new Star Wars on best possible details easily.
  • fred1266
    1886 posts Play-Off Hero
    ok thanks
  • WTF is this animation? It just pulled me totally away from the ball

63e4e967d313c8de656f0354ef75ab98.gif
  • Daddy
    WTF is this animation? It just pulled me totally away from the ball

63e4e967d313c8de656f0354ef75ab98.gif

I managed to do that with zlatan in FIFA 14 when he was the best player in the game, havent seen that since, funny though