Who's back for 20?

Comments

• MorroWtje
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    Daddy wrote: »
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    Is it really 65 points a win to try and get 2000 for fut champs qualifications? Jesus

Edit: And a week's worth of playing rivals to try and get to Rank 1 which is 58k. What is the **** point :D

You get more points in higher divisions. Division 1 has 500 points per win meaning you need to win 4 matches to qualify for the weekend league

Ahhh, I got placed in div 5 and I'm just plebbing around winning 5-0 then losing 5-0 :D

Such a different game to what I'm used to
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Try to get to Div4 before reset. I got promoted last week and now wins give 80 points + rank 2 is 50k coins which is pretty solid. The sweat is getting there tho, so there's that.
  • MorroWtje
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Try to get to Div4 before reset. I got promoted last week and now wins give 80 points + rank 2 is 50k coins which is pretty solid. The sweat is getting there tho, so there's that.

What sort of playstyles are you seeing?

The most effective seems to be high pressure/pressing, counter attack with loads of LB/A passes to overflow the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ defense.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move

The most effective seems to be high pressure/pressing, counter attack with loads of LB/A passes to overflow the **** defense.

Sit back and counter with pace
  • MorroWtje

The most effective seems to be high pressure/pressing, counter attack with loads of LB/A passes to overflow the **** defense.

Sit back and counter with pace

Hmmhmm. Defense running around like headless chickens, best thing you can do is put 8 people in your box, then have your 3 forwards just lb/a spam past the remaining few defenders :/

Just conceded a goal to this pass - something needs to happen about the lack of interceptions

https://gyazo.com/e2c9ad07cae8884989a290e0d292c25ee2c9ad07cae8884989a290e0d292c25e.png
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner

Well 95% of games are either drop back/low width counter attacks or non-stop LB passing until someone near the box is free for a first time shot. Or both.
    There is the occasional ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that tries to pass around his back for 15-20 minutes with me just hopelessly trying to do something about it even if they aren't winning. This coming WL will be an eye opener to a lot of people :joy:
  • MorroWtje

Well 95% of games are either drop back/low width counter attacks or non-stop LB passing until someone near the box is free for a first time shot. Or both.
    There is the occasional **** that tries to pass around his back for 15-20 minutes with me just hopelessly trying to do something about it even if they aren't winning. This coming WL will be an eye opener to a lot of people :joy:

Gonna see a lot of flame and threads coming out about how bad the game is.

I think we're more reliant on custom tactics and AI than ever, and people are gonna get battered.

On a side not I just played that mystery ball friendlies mode thing, I won 18-11 :D
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Mystery ball is RNG city. If there is something that is actually good in Fifa 20 it must be friendlies tho. Kind of surprised EA have even allowed such a mode to exist and I think they'll patch it out soon. Now it not only doesn't eat up contracts and fitness, but you can use loan cards without limit so I can literally play till the rest of Fifa 20 with 91 Hazard and 95 Pele in my team.

Forum tourneys have potential if more than 4 people played the game.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    1200 Skill Points. Time to git gud. I just cant score goals in this fifa
  • MorroWtje

1109, how you git so gud?! :D
  • Icosa_Gaming

Don't know. I have to learn how to score on this game. I create so many chances and bottle them all and every penalty gets saved. I'm so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ right now :disappointed:
  • Love your profile picture rip Chester
  • MorroWtje

Don't know. I have to learn how to score on this game. I create so many chances and bottle them all and every penalty gets saved. I'm so **** right now :disappointed:

I'm having major issues in regards to pressure. I feel like I've got 3 people swarming around me, tackling with 100% accuracy whereas my players have donkey touches and are made of paper when tackling. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ frustrating.
  • Icosa_Gaming

Don't know. I have to learn how to score on this game. I create so many chances and bottle them all and every penalty gets saved. I'm so **** right now :disappointed:

I'm having major issues in regards to pressure. I feel like I've got 3 people swarming around me, tackling with 100% accuracy whereas my players have donkey touches and are made of paper when tackling. **** frustrating.

Same problem, but only in games where the connection is awful. It is hard to avoid the press then
  • MorroWtje
    I lose 6 in a row then next game I'm 5-0 up within 27 minutes. Games are coinflips man
  • fred1266
    1886 posts Play-Off Hero

There is the occasional **** that tries to pass around his back for 15-20 minutes with me just hopelessly trying to do something about it even if they aren't winning. This coming WL will be an eye opener to a lot of people :joy:

Gonna see a lot of flame and threads coming out about how bad the game is.

I think we're more reliant on custom tactics and AI than ever, and people are gonna get battered.

On a side not I just played that mystery ball friendlies mode thing, I won 18-11 :D

yea friendlies is fun this year
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Played some ultra sweaty high pressure guy with Mane, Salah etc. and I gotta say Harry Winks isn't on par with them :joy: Managed to squeeze a 2-1 win miraculously. Koulibaly, Nainggolan and Allan are mindbogglingly good and I'm still on the fence about Manolas. On the other hand I bought Donnarumma after reading good things about him, but sadly after 2 games his contract has been terminated and sent to the paper shredder.

QHhIruz.gif
  • MorroWtje
    c732b32d807866fdc1f9d69c2d3e914a.png

Well neither of these are happening
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up

I'm having major issues in regards to pressure. I feel like I've got 3 people swarming around me, tackling with 100% accuracy whereas my players have donkey touches and are made of paper when tackling. **** frustrating.
    Watch your opponents stamina, if it magically regenerates in the 2nd half they are cheating. I've no idea if it works this year or not but by the time I packed in FIFA the majority of my games in Rivals were against people who were running high pressure, legacy defending, stamina regenerating cheats. Was a complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • MorroWtje
    47ba901b088ad9253735d5cdefb6b650.gif

15511843d608ed8ea22657fa657d84bc.gif

If someone wants a tl;dr of fifa 20 in 1 game
  • Icosa_Gaming
    Pay2Loose
    BJbbUY2.jpg
  • MorroWtje
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell your poor credit card
  • Icosa_Gaming
    **** hell your poor credit card

Normally don't spend much but since I have a well paid job now I can afford it. Don't have much time to trade/invest this year
  • PDJEY
    1085 posts Professional

And here we go again with the gifs.....
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Im back for now ( Premier for one month). Not having alot of fun because heading and crossing is useless and its even more narrow anti football than ever :/ Currently sitting at ~1650 and every team I face is worth 2+ millions. I thought theyd patch heading since I considered it to be a gamebreaking bug but they confirmed it is intended and they dont have any plans to change it :(
  • MorroWtje
    PDJEY wrote: »

BRUH i've gone like 2 years without it. i need a release
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner

Normally don't spend much but since I have a well paid job now I can afford it. Don't have much time to trade/invest this year

Must be not that well paid if you can't afford a PS4 instead of wasting money in this cheater ridden place where coins have even lesser value. I know it's somewhat smoother and ultrawide is op, but still if you are going to blow money on Fifa at least do it on a proper platform. P2L scum!

Gifs are love, gifs are life.
  • Icosa_Gaming

Must be not that well paid if you can't afford a PS4 instead of wasting money in this cheater ridden place where coins have even lesser value. I know it's somewhat smoother and ultrawide is op, but still if you are going to blow money on Fifa at least do it on a proper platform. P2L scum!

Gifs are love, gifs are life.

Love you too.
  • Denisianes
    8152 posts League Winner
    Score a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ header in Rivals with a 82+ phys player is such bs. I scored a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ scissor kick with Lukaku but not a header. When you think the gameplay is tilting enough...
  • MorroWtje
    Score a **** header in Rivals with a 82+ phys player is such bs. I scored a **** scissor kick with Lukaku but not a header. When you think the gameplay is tilting enough...

In the 30-odd games i've played, i've conceded 3 headers and scored 0. That's been with the likes of firmino, malen, joao felix, diego costa etc up top, and countless tall CB's from corners