Who's back for 20?

PDJEY
1039 posts Professional
Where my sore losers at?

Comments

• keronc
    968 posts Professional
    I'm in. Already downloaded and ready to go.
  • shepj6
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just finished pre-loading (plus the 770mb update - already - afterwards!)
  • Navraat
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    early patch tester in
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m in
  • Navraat
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    seeing new icon pitch notes i have to reconsider

probably wont see zidane ever on pc
  • DSD27
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    There's no Ultimate Edition on PC?
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »

I'll pack him. Don't worry
  • MorroWtje
    4741 posts National Call-Up
    Heyoooo
  • Daddy
    5560 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »

Yeah, disappointed with the news. Good news for consoles though. Also with drogba being in the first batch, it means him pim card will not be in icon swap deals right? @Navraat
  • Vix14
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 18
    Daddy wrote: »
    Also with drogba being in the first batch, it means his pim card will not be in icon swap deals right? @Navraat

Yup. Only a version of an icon will be in the swaps.
    You will have to either buy him or pack him (his PIM)
  • Wiwee
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    Lets go boysssss!
  • fred1266
    1308 posts Professional
    yea am back, icon news really disappointing though
  • MorroWtje
    fred1266 wrote: »

I'm ootl, are there no icons on pc?
  • Daddy
    MorroWtje wrote: »

There are, but the best ones you'll have to buy from the market or get in packs meaning they will be too expensive, example drogba is in icon swap deal 1 meaning if you want him pim card you'll have to buy him off the market
  • MorroWtje

There are, but the best ones you'll have to buy from the market or get in packs meaning they will be too expensive, example drogba is in icon swap deal 1 meaning if you want him pim card you'll have to buy him off the market

havent played any fifas with icons yet, thought the only way you could get them is from packs/market :D
  • Daddy

havent played any fifas with icons yet, thought the only way you could get them is from packs/market :D

There were SBC's wherein you could grind/save up and complete them for cheap, but its not there this year
  • MorroWtje
    Yknow, having not played a game of fifa for a year and a half, im actually pretty excited to get back into it, squad building, trading, WL when i have time off work etc
  • MorroWtje
    :s Got my key and pre loaded. Playable from 11pm tonight, and I'm starting a full week of work from tomorrow at 6am. kill me
  • MorroWtje
    Treating this as the community OT thread :D

5a1572befb3d8c9b8790ed80e19fc29a.png

Uhhhhhhhh **** me in the **** SBC pack?!
  • PDJEY
    1039 posts Professional
    F* off everyone gets lucky but me.
  • MorroWtje
    What's peoples opinions on the game?

I think yellow cards are WAY too easy to get, tackles are like really meaningless, heading is garbo and half the time shots/crosses have 0 power despite how much you put in.

Apart from that it seems alright
  • fred1266
    1308 posts Professional
    sane old same old for me
  • MorroWtje
    sane old same old for me

Didn't play 19, so I'm going off what I can recall from 18 and earlier.

Game seems SO slow, sluggish, and i've noticed interceptions being non existant. Bleh, not a fan
  • Denisianes
    8128 posts League Winner
    edited September 29
    sane old same old for me

Game seems SO slow, sluggish, and i've noticed interceptions being non existant. Bleh, not a fan

Sometimes the CBs and backs just stand in one place like they are having PTSD flashbacks while the AI strikers run in a channel next to them. It's kind of fun especially after a long break, but those rebounds and missed tackles can become rage-inducing rather quickly.

There are so many exploits that it will be really fun to watch the WL, not play it.

PS: I made 20+ mil coins on Fifa 18 PS4 before TOTS were out, did 10-15 Icon SBCs and all the random little ones which means a lot of packs, and never even came close to packing an Icon or anything near that level. So go do one.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Kind of enjoying the game. I'm used to manual defending tho and I have a decent squad
  • MorroWtje
    Denisianes wrote: »
    sane old same old for me

Sometimes the CBs and backs just stand in one place like they are having PTSD flashbacks while the AI strikers run in a channel next to them. It's kind of fun especially after a long break, but those rebounds and missed tackles can become rage-inducing rather quickly.

There are so many exploits that it will be really fun to watch the WL, not play it.

PS: I made 20+ mil coins on Fifa 18 PS4 before TOTS were out, did 10-15 Icon SBCs and all the random little ones which means a lot of packs, and never even came close to packing an Icon or anything near that level. So go do one.

You don't want to know what else i packed from the SBC's 😅 I get what you mean, I've had people pass to Rashford, run in a line and while im jostling/trying to win the ball back my defense kinda just wander around and make no effort.

I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a roughass year of fifa. Games are either 5-0 or 0-5 lmao
  • MorroWtje
    Man i **** suck at this game.

I get that they've nerfed the AI, but if you've positioned your player 8cm away from the ball and he ignores it, that aint the AI being nerfed, it's the AI hindering you
  • fred1266
    1308 posts Professional
    Kind of enjoying the game. I'm used to manual defending tho and I have a decent squad

i always try to defend manual but what kills me is when i but a player in a position and which to someone he decides to move opening a gap
  • MorroWtje
    edited September 29
    Is it really 65 points a win to try and get 2000 for fut champs qualifications? Jesus

Edit: And a week's worth of playing rivals to try and get to Rank 1 which is 58k. What is the **** point :D
  • Daddy
    Is it really 65 points a win to try and get 2000 for fut champs qualifications? Jesus

Edit: And a week's worth of playing rivals to try and get to Rank 1 which is 58k. What is the **** point :D

You get more points in higher divisions. Division 1 has 500 points per win meaning you need to win 4 matches to qualify for the weekend league