TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• modiooo
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    modiooo wrote: »
    Ea can deny it all they want but every match is scripted and if that isnt bad enough when you are winning someone does the no loss glitch!! Fifa 20 has got to be the worst of them all.

Great profit there

A little 😂
  • GL
    14063 posts Has That Special Something
    3 million coins away from TOTS Neymar, the final piece of the Frankenstein puzzle.

Never getting there rip
  • sofyanm
    5856 posts Big Money Move
    7fd439db1528ea4b796e1c674478ccaa.png
  • ccooaattssyy
    14585 posts Has That Special Something
    Bump.

Anyone hyped for 21?

Those of you on PS4, did you do so due to a busier market? Player prices seem to have been higher throughout the game.
  • Dodds
    9533 posts League Winner
    Looking forward to trading again, especially since I've not played for about 2 month properly. I've got like 100k to my name too! :joy:

Wish I had that 10m to do those PIM icons.
  • dudders
    2549 posts Fans' Favourite
    MwbI2TA.png
    Finally hit top 10 and done trading for the year , this thread has been an integral part of the success and hopefully continues when 21 comes round and we can all make millions again.
  • Dodds
    9533 posts League Winner
    dudders wrote: »
    MwbI2TA.png
    Finally hit top 10 and done trading for the year , this thread has been an integral part of the success and hopefully continues when 21 comes round and we can all make millions again.

Well done @dudders fella, looking forward to 21... we'll have to talk in the very near future regarding it!
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6368 posts Big Money Move
    Cant wait for the stupid people who buy cards for twice the price
  • iSptmnky
    10180 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking forward to next year. Never really bothered with trading apart from the occasional flipping of cards before, but I might well join this thread.
  • JuliantbX
    2938 posts Fans' Favourite
    Time to start trading right at the beginning now. Let's go!
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2403 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buzzing for 21 tbf, will be the first fifa I’ve purchased on release since 17. I’m assuming fast prem players will be the go-to to begin with ??
  • JuliantbX
    Buzzing for 21 tbf, will be the first fifa I’ve purchased on release since 17. I’m assuming fast prem players will be the go-to to begin with ??

For trading? Yes. Just check the popular players on futbin.
  • Kaspani
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MwbI2TA.png

Superb!! Like most others I’ve taken a break from playing and haven’t traded since March, very much looking forward to starting all over again. Think I got to about 25m tp before I started just trying out tots / icons. See you all in a couple of weeks
  • ccooaattssyy
    @dudders you sticking with PlayStation? Do you find it easier to trade on there? Bigger market I guess?
  • dudders
    @dudders you sticking with PlayStation? Do you find it easier to trade on there? Bigger market I guess?
    PlayStation? I have always been Xbox bud and will stay xbox
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6368 posts Big Money Move
    UCL cards are still there. Really looking forward to trade again
  • ccooaattssyy

Was it @Dodds that was PS then?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2744 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get bored earlier and earlier each year, this time it was around Christmas.

Very little hype for me already, only the trading aspect that's got me back for now. Bring on the lazy buyers.
  • dudders

@Dodds is also Xbox, I know @RBailss was PlayStation
  • ccooaattssyy
    I think that is the man!
  • Dodds
    9533 posts League Winner

@Dodds is also Xbox, I know @RBailss was PlayStation

Definitely xbox, will be xbox series x too!
  • RBailss
    14508 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I changed to PS for Fifa 20, whats up @ccooaattssyy ?
  • Blairwallace99
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So who is gonna step up and make a thread like this for fifa21? This was my go to thread all of Fifa 20... 😬😬
  • NucksNation
    2750 posts Fans' Favourite
    So who is gonna step up and make a thread like this for fifa21? This was my go to thread all of Fifa 20... 😬😬

No need.. continue on this..
  • Blairwallace99
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Ideal, are most here starting from the 30th?
  • Hollandman
    4439 posts National Call-Up

Ideal, are most here starting from the 30th?

I never do because to earn money you need to snipe or open packs. And I'm not open 15.000 points on the app haha maybe it's just me but I like to open packs on console
  • RemyS
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    Is it worth starting already (without points )?
    I opened the packs I received , packed nothing , but listed my gold players at 1600/1700, so roughly 1000 more than their normal price from what I saw.
    It’s not much, but I listed like 30 players 3/4 times , if I can make 5/10k a day from this , it will allow me to have a full trading post of decent players faster .
  • wau2
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve started small, buy for 350-400 sell for 600-650. No one has money at this time
  • RemyS
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    wau2 wrote: »
    I’ve started small, buy for 350-400 sell for 600-650. No one has money at this time

Actually rather than doing this I tried to do the sbc (including the hybrid ones , you can do it with few loyalty, even if it’s more expensive).
    I know have 140k + depay jota and mbabu (waiting for price range update ) . Notable players I sold are zaha, Fabinho, llorente.
    I also have casemiro (seems too cheap to sell except if I see a better opportunity) and 2 IF’s, and like 150-200 gold players .
    Now I need to figure out what to do with the coins ...
  • JuliantbX
    Check out this topic mate. I've made hundreds of thousands of coins so far, just like many many others in here. There are also people going over 2 million already. I guess they did use some fp / packed something good though.

I've packed nothing over 30k, so it's definitely possible. Just get your TL up to 90+ and keep relisting every hour.

Money!