TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• ConGard
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any tips kind sirs? High rated TOTS or gold discards?

Got 2.5 mil I need to turn into 3.5.

I haven’t touched any trading for a week or 2. With prices being all over the place on everything that I used to trade with
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14478 posts Moderator
    edited June 7
    Tough ask.

I've been selling with ease 88 and 89 TOTS cards. Hopefully people buying ready for the Ultimate TOTS guaranteed. I have 100 atm.

I'd potentially wait though and see what comes on Monday night. Most of the 88/89s i bought have risen at least 5-7k since i bought them.
  • modiooo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey guys I have 15k and would like to be able to trade like you guys any idea on who or what to buy and sell?
  • Allsop
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tough ask.

I've been selling with ease 88 and 89 TOTS cards. Hopefully people buying ready for the Ultimate TOTS guaranteed. I have 100 atm.

I'd potentially wait though and see what comes on Monday night. Most of the 88/89s i bought have risen at least 5-7k since i bought them.

Not sure if you would mind me asking but how much over the purchase price have you been listing them?
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14478 posts Moderator
    Allsop wrote: »
    Tough ask.

Not sure if you would mind me asking but how much over the purchase price have you been listing them?

These guys i was buying under 25k. Listing 33-35k.

Benjamin Andre
    Dessers
    Bizot
    Gulacsi
    Koopmeiners
    Kilinc
    Paulinho

All above that buy price now. I'm not sure how much profit would be in them buying now.
  • Allsop
    Thanks
  • modiooo
    modiooo wrote: »
    Hey guys I have 15k and would like to be able to trade like you guys any idea on who or what to buy and sell?

Anyone help??
  • NucksNation
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite

Anyone help??

At 15k it’s not about quality but quantity
    I would focus on non rare ucl cards and few 1k UCL rares
  • NucksNation
    Icons are dropping
    Mid makelele dropped To 150k from 210k last night, I picked one at 125 open bid and re list at 149k. Sold instantly
  • modiooo

Anyone help??

Any ideas on what players? There is so many and prices to buy and sell?
  • SimenHP
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite

Anyone help??

I don't know what prices are atm, but try to find a league and a position for example: Premier League gold players with position LB or something like that, and if the cheapest is over 1k, try to just bid 300 coins+ under the lowest buy now.

OR

Just mass bid on gold rares 600 coins or gold non rares 300 coins and sell for 200-300 coins more on each, most will sell and 15k will be 20k in an hour or so and just keep going and you will have 100k fast
  • modiooo
    SimenHP wrote: »

Anyone help??

I don't know what prices are atm, but try to find a league and a position for example: Premier League gold players with position LB or something like that, and if the cheapest is over 1k, try to just bid 300 coins+ under the lowest buy now.

OR

Just mass bid on gold rares 600 coins or gold non rares 300 coins and sell for 200-300 coins more on each, most will sell and 15k will be 20k in an hour or so and just keep going and you will have 100k fast

Thanks dude will let you know how I get on
  • NucksNation

Anyone help??

Leagues/ nation matter so look at those things.. like a Swiss from lig nos would be hard to Link and probably won’t sell better than an English from EPL..
  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    Is it possible to pack tots from the 2 rare gold player upgrades? I’m thinking about clearing out my club and doing a bunch of them
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16385 posts World Class
  • NucksNation
    If you guys have any Spanish la liga kicking around like bartra- marco asensio or even Jose callejon they sell for max right now..
  • caedite
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finally looks like high-rated fodder is going to move. Sitting on 200 cards 87+ collected over the last few Fridays' lightning rounds. Already having 88s moving every cycle for 15-20k profit per card. Might up prices a bit, could see an icon SBC being released along with the Ultimate.
  • Allsop
    What is going on with prices on UCL 84s? Prices have shot way up almost to max on a lot. Have not been able to restock in days.
  • caedite
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My last big trade of the year, finished up yesterday with 3.8M profit for the day, 36.75M for the year. Thanks to everyone who contributed here, @Dodds, @dudders, @sofyanm and others whose posts were super helpful.
  • Dodds
    9083 posts League Winner
    Congrats @caedite

I'm looking forward to next year I've got about 1 million left if I sell my tradeable players. This game has basically ran it's cause for me now.
  • modiooo
    Anyone know what player I can flip? I used to do maddison but that was some time ago ps I only have 25k to start trading.
  • Dermilli
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What were some trading methods after TOTS last year that worked well?
  • sofyanm
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    a40edd11f2fd936f316bf07a7c3f0363.png
    🤑
  • Propagandyy2
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sofyanm wrote: »
    🤑

You buying high rated fodder yet?
  • sofyanm
    🤑

Nah, buying cheap specials in big leagues. Works well
  • GL
    11977 posts Has That Special Something
    🤑

Trading in almost July LUL
  • sofyanm
    GL wrote: »
    🤑

Says the lad trading with shadow chem styles :trollface:
  • Bakudu76
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    GL wrote: »
    🤑

Its still worth it. Just need PIM R9 to appear on the market
    38880790ng.jpg

• modiooo
    Ea can deny it all they want but every match is scripted and if that isnt bad enough when you are winning someone does the no loss glitch!! Fifa 20 has got to be the worst of them all.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16385 posts World Class
    Ea can deny it all they want but every match is scripted and if that isnt bad enough when you are winning someone does the no loss glitch!! Fifa 20 has got to be the worst of them all.

Great profit there