Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Football thread featuring COVID-19

Comments

• Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Maybe Firpo will finally start over short-man syndrome Jordi Alba.

Is Alba suffering from burnout?

Could be.

Firpo is so bad lmaoooo

He was good under Quique playing as a LWB.
  • Alemas_2012
    16909 posts World Class

Could be.

Firpo is so bad lmaoooo

Hang on, LWB implies 3 ATB...
    Can Quique play 4-3-3?
  • Carlos181
    4022 posts National Call-Up

Could be.

Firpo is so bad lmaoooo

Can Quique play 4-3-3?

No idea honestly. I only watched a handful of Betis games when he managed there and it always seemed to be 3atb.
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    3ATB might not be too bad since Barça basically have no wingers and Alba can’t defend.
  • Alemas_2012
    16909 posts World Class

Could be.

Firpo is so bad lmaoooo

Can Quique play 4-3-3?

No idea honestly. I only watched a handful of Betis games when he managed there and it always seemed to be 3atb.

Oh boy, he better produce results with that, otherwise the purists will want him out as well...
    According to transfermarkt, in his first season he used 4-3-3 before transitioning to 3 ATB towards the end. Last season he used almost exclusively 3 ATB.
  • CeeQue
    12342 posts Has That Special Something
    If we go 3 ATB just camby.png with our season
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    3ATB might not be too bad since Barça basically have no wingers and Alba can’t defend.

3 atb with frenkie at cb would be good ngl
  • Alemas_2012
    16909 posts World Class
    Do Barca even have enough fit CBs for 3 ATB? :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    19165 posts World Class
    CeeQue wrote: »

Cause 4atb has been working brilliantly thus far
  • CeeQue
    12342 posts Has That Special Something

Top of the table and still in 3 competitions dame2.png Now if we for some reason we have injuries on our fullbacks then ld.png
  • RealM
    6156 posts Big Money Move

Top of the table and still in 3 competitions dame2.png Now if we for some reason we have injuries on our fullbacks then ld.png

It doesn't matter what happens with your squad, the only way you win things is if 1 sole man stays fit.
  • Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    RealM wrote: »

Hahahaha. The no trophy makes this :lol:
  • Alemas_2012
    16909 posts World Class
    Think if it wasn't for Monchi and Spalletti, Totti would still be playing...
  • Hot damn, that's how you strike a football
  • Thoughts on the fact that Koulibaly to United for £64m is done?
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    Thoughts on the fact that Koulibaly to United for £64m is done?

It’s not.
  • Thoughts on the fact that Koulibaly to United for £64m is done?

It’s not.

anything against it? seen reliable sources saying its done for the summer
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    That doesn’t mean it’s done. Besides, defence is the least of our concerns, and for that money we should have signed him two years ago.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    edited January 14
    That doesn’t mean it’s done. Besides, defence is the least of our concerns, and for that money we should have signed him two years ago.

Pretty much every source is saying deal completed for 64m 😂😂 Dunno which is worse Slabhead signing or this potential one
  • Crossland wrote: »

Pretty much every source is saying deal completed for 64m 😂😂 Dunno which is worse Slabhead signing or this potential one

?? I'm so confused. He's literally an elite defender. Lindelof is so awful he'd be such an upgrade it would be unbelievable
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »

?? I'm so confused. He's literally an elite defender. Lindelof is so awful he'd be such an upgrade it would be unbelievable

I wouldn't say he's elite at all everytime I've watched him he's looked pretty suspect ?
  • arsenalap
    7278 posts Big Money Move

I wouldn't say he's elite at all everytime I've watched him he's looked pretty suspect ?

I mean its pretty well known he is a very very good defender. I feel you have the wrong end of the stick.

But his age is a big put off for me.
  • arsenalap wrote: »

I mean its pretty well known he is a very very good defender. I feel you have the wrong end of the stick.

easily 3/4 good years in him
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    arsenalap wrote: »

Maybe your right I haven't watched him that much tbf,just seem to remember he had a shocker against Juve recently?
  • arsenalap
    7278 posts Big Money Move
    arsenalap wrote: »

easily 3/4 good years in him

I think if you're last peice of the puzzle is a CB then he is a good buy. But if you're in a rebuild job it's the complete wrong signing unless he is 50m or less.