The Football thread featuring COVID-19: Barcelolna

Comments

• Kennyy
    1389 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Gundogan saying it would be "OK" to give Liverpool the title even if the season can't be completed...
    Guess only because his good mate Klopp would win it. :D

That would never happen

It would go to a vote between all clubs if Liverpool requested it (in the event the season is cancelled.)
  • hoban95
    56117 posts National Treasure
    Grealish is some mug if this is all true.
  • ccooaattssyy
    12949 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Grealish is some mug if this is all true.

Looool
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Of course it's true he's not not the first ❤️❤️❤️❤️ footballer to smash a motor up

In other news

Rustu recber in a bad way with covid
  • hoban95
    56117 posts National Treasure
    edited March 29
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    Of course it's true he's not not the first ❤️❤️❤️❤️ footballer to smash a motor up

In other news

Rustu recber in a bad way with covid

It's more the fact he's doing it while the country is in lockdown tbh.

Awful news about Rustu, saw that earlier.
  • jenksiee123
    24062 posts Club Captain
    Apparently it's showing signs of slowing here in the UK which is some good news hopefully
  • Tornado31619
    22376 posts Club Captain
    Being quarantined in a chalet for two weeks. Us Kuwaitis really do love our luxury, huh? :lol:
    Gundogan saying it would be "OK" to give Liverpool the title even if the season can't be completed...
    Guess only because his good mate Klopp would win it. :D

Apparently City were the strongest advocates for this in a prior meeting.
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    My friends are regretting not going for a trim now lmao @jenksiee123 we made the play absolute scenes
  • jenksiee123
    24062 posts Club Captain
    GL wrote: »
    My friends are regretting not going for a trim now lmao @jenksiee123 we made the play absolute scenes

Everyone be like Ian Beale once this blows over
    Ian_Beale_returns_to_Walford_after_being_missing_for_6_weeks_after_his_break_down__400x400.jpg
  • KingLionel10
    15311 posts World Class
    Didnt have a lot of hair anyway but I'm biting the bullet and whipping mine off the day.
  • Alemas_2012
    18717 posts World Class
    Always trimmed my beard myself, so that's no problem.
    Unfortunately can't say the same for my hair. :D
  • LFC Simon 98
    19994 posts Club Captain
    Really hoping this talk about the premier league restarting is true. Not only because it will let us mathematically win the thing but more just because I’m so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bored.
  • Maverick
    7202 posts Big Money Move
    Really hoping this talk about the premier league restarting is true. Not only because it will let us mathematically win the thing but more just because I’m so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bored.

Isn't it not scheduled to restart until June/July tho?
  • arsenalap
    8439 posts League Winner
    Man.. I'm struggling.

Just feels like such a waste of time being at home.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Same I've done 5 league sbcs today and resorted to letting my 2yo play SB for me 😬
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26098 posts Player of the Year
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Man.. I'm struggling.

It may feel like a waste but widespread action to reduce contact will end up saving thousands and thousands of lives. Strange times but this feeling of inaction is truly an action in prevention.
  • arsenalap
    8439 posts League Winner
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Man.. I'm struggling.

It may feel like a waste but widespread action to reduce contact will end up saving thousands and thousands of lives. Strange times but this feeling of inaction is truly an action in prevention.

Aye I know theres a reason, its just I've already done this twice before in the past 3 years for months. I'm sick of it ha.
  • Maverick
    Wow I just caught up on the whole Jack Grealish incident. Unless I'm missing something, that man is really a hypocrite and quite simply put, a moron.
  • Hicksy2011
    17419 posts World Class
    edited March 30
    I find having some structure helps me
    I make sure I go to bed at a proper time and get up early, then try to do productive stuff (whatever it is) from 9-5 (with a bit of forums thrown in)
    Literally even if it’s planning a future holiday out (not that you can book it) by researching countries and locations etc etc it feels a lot more valuable
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Maverick wrote: »
    Wow I just caught up on the whole Jack Grealish incident. Unless I'm missing something, that man is really a hypocrite and quite simply put, a moron.

You see about Bones Jones :flushed:
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 30
    Bolsonaro is starting to p me off. He’s refusing to shut down.
    Literally hundreds of thousands of people could die because he doesn’t want the economy to be slowed down.

What an idiot.
  • Maverick

Yeah I don't mean this disrespectful because I'm actually being genuine when I say he needs his mental health addressed immediately. That guy has some serious issues. Heck of a fighter tho
  • ccooaattssyy
    12949 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 30
    My employer got us all together today and said they are looking start using the government scheme for 80% of salary due to a drop in revenue. Just about to move house (or was) and have a 4 month old and partner on basic maternity pay.

Wouldn’t mind, but throughout my employment they’ve talked about how they have the financial reserves to weather a storm and that loyalty to their employees is at the core of the business proposition. I’m not so sure now.
    Post edited by ccooaattssyy on
  • ORANGEeffect05

Yeah I don't mean this disrespectful because I'm actually being genuine when I say he needs his mental health addressed immediately. That guy has some serious issues. Heck of a fighter tho

Yea agreed. Real shame considering how exciting of an athlete he is inside the octagon.
  • Arsenalfan97
    8326 posts League Winner
    Newcastle have put their non-playing staff on temporary leave not surprised mike Ashley is the first to do this
  • Summer69
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    My employer got us all together today and said they are looking start using the government scheme for 80% of salary due to a drop in revenue. Just about to move house (or was) and have a 4 month old and partner on basic maternity pay.

Wouldn’t mind, but throughout my employment they’ve talked about how they have the financial reserves to weather a storm and that loyalty to their employees is at the core of the business proposition. I’m not so sure now.

If business is affected it’s a no brainier as an employer unfortunately. They pay 100% or the government pay 80% of it.
    Don’t know what industry your in
  • Tornado31619
    22376 posts Club Captain
    The bitterness is on another level
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    Benzema is a pedo, blackmailing twunt
  • MaddMike3711
    12938 posts Has That Special Something
    What does he mean by “karting” like go-karts? :joy: