The Young Prodigy | Nagelsmann's Story

Comments

• Ashy
    11148 posts Has That Special Something
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Disappointing loss in the cup always a risk when you make changes that the cup upset happens hopefully the team respond in the right way
    Yes it was a completely different squad to be fair so it shouldn't affect us that much, my fault for trusting a completely different eleven to turn up on the night.
    ElMarcos wrote: »
    Two good wins in both the Champions League and the Bundesliga. Interesting to see where you Will end up. Losing in the cup is an absolute upset.
    Wiggie44 wrote: »
    Climbing up the league now, things are looking good! Incredible goals record in the UCL so far
    Thanks guys, right now I'm just trying to win every game and keeping pace with the guys at the top
    Well placed in the league now, as I can’t see Bremen maintaining that form.
    True but I'll tell you what Bremen were fantastic when they beat us, wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 4
    This looks good. Again, I love the per month lay-out.
    This month appeared the team charged up for the Benfica-game, then slightly underestimated the national opponents Freiburg and Düsseldorf. It's typical for teams that rely on talent, more than experience: there are just these games that they can't make it happen, simply because the underwhelming name of the opposing team doesn't motivate enough.
    Thanks, yes we needed a change in formation or setup and it took a lot of guts for Nagelsmann to switch his usual 3ATB formation (3-5-2/5-3-2) to a 4-4-2 especially considering we don't poses natual wingerS but it's working. We should be taking the domestic opponents more seriously it's up to the manager now to get this into the players heads.
  • Ashy
    edited November 2019
    lVEdUNd.png
    epmPAA5.png
    Itlupoe.png

An incredible month for RB Leipzig as they continue their winning run to eight wins in the Bundesliga as the race for the title rumbles on, Nagelsmann declared his team are clicking and ready to push the very top German teams this season. Timo Werner had a brilliant month and the rumours of his potential departure are heating up as November drew a close with Liverpool the front runners to secure his signature with the rumoured 40m euro buy-out clause ready to be activated. RB Leipzig will be forced to replace their star man in January but the question will be who?

UCL results didn't go as planned as Leipzig slipped up in both games with 2 draws, Lyon have brought the gap to a single point now meaning the final game of the group will define who ends on top as Lyon look to avenge that embarrassing 6-0 defeat earlier on in the season.
  • Ashy
    qlf0koW.png
  • Stlducks
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Werner is going to be missed with this type of production. 6 points off Bayern now, next match against them is a must win if Leipzig want to catch up.

The loss to Orban is big, who will be replacing him in the lineup?
  • exercisebike
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Paderborn are doing well :'( surprising to see Schalke so low as well. If Werner does go things will be tougher. Poulsen is a good forward but not as pacey.
  • DB1512
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    If only Leipzig had a daughter club with a profilic striker who easily could make the jump to a bigger compition.... ;)
  • ElMarcos
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Losing Werner would be a huge blow. You had a great month and all of the sudden the title looks within reach again.
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a run the team is on and suddenly you are in the race for the title hopefully can ward off interest in Werner until the summer but the release clause makes things hard we shall see