rndDkmb.png
    *Placeholder*
  • Ashy
    11090 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Daviee x
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Good luck with Leipzig & your story with Nagelsmann, Ashy.
    Graphics look crisp, i'll be following :)
  • Ahmer50x
    23533 posts Club Captain
    Good luck Ashy!

The graphics look great and I got to learn loads about Nagelsmann's backstory.

Never paid particular attention to him. Are those formations what he actually uses or just what you plan to do in FIFA?
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck with Leipzig a young coach with a young team it will be interesting to see how far he can take Leipzig
  • Wyojasond
    14355 posts Has That Special Something
    Really look forward to this story. Think you picked a great storyline. Leipzig have an exciting young team.
  • Ashy
    Daviee x wrote: »
    Good luck with Leipzig & your story with Nagelsmann, Ashy.
    Graphics look crisp, i'll be following :)
    Thanks, hope you enjoy the story! :)
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Good luck Ashy!
    The graphics look great and I got to learn loads about Nagelsmann's backstory.
    Never paid particular attention to him. Are those formations what he actually uses or just what you plan to do in FIFA?
    Thank you, my aim was to provide a decent summary for Nagelsmann because not a lot of people know much about him, think over the next 2 seasons he will be widely known for what he does at Leipzig.
    A bit of both, he's used the 3-4-1-2 and 5-3-2 already but not 4-2-3-1 that one I made up myself if I want to remove a central defender and add another creative player in. Nagelsmann likes to play 3 at the back, use the full-backs for width, have a central midfielder sitting back while the other is more box to box then a creative midfielder behind the 2 strikers, one with pace while the other more of a target man.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Good luck with Leipzig a young coach with a young team it will be interesting to see how far he can take Leipzig
    A recipe for success, a manager with no fear and a team with no fear they could well challenge Bayern this season.
    Really look forward to this story. Think you picked a great storyline. Leipzig have an exciting young team.
    Thanks, they do indeed I'm mostly looking forward to the strong back 3, using Werner upfront and seeing how far I can push Bayern and Dortmund.
  • Ahmer50x
    23533 posts Club Captain
    It’s FIFA. You’ll be winning the league before you know it :wink:
  • WestardLord
    1891 posts Play-Off Hero
    Awesome, best of luck! Looking forward to seeing an RBL career story done right.
  • Stlducks
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck, excited to see how Nagelsman grows and what jobs he decides on.
  • DB1512
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will be interesting to follow Nagelsmann his path through the world of football. With Hoffenheim he already surprised everyone in Germany and with Leipzig he could do the same. Are you familiar with their transfer policy? Makes it even more interesting if you asks me.
  • Ashy
    edited September 2019
    It’s FIFA. You’ll be winning the league before you know it :wink:
    Haha well I try get the difficulty as close as I can to realistic results, so I'll be playing about with it for the first few games, I just hope my league rivals Bayern and Dortmund don't end on low points such as the 60's which can happen.
    Awesome, best of luck! Looking forward to seeing an RBL career story done right.
    I'll try my best, I don't think I'll be here long term but for the first 2 seasons at the very least it's RB Leipzig!
    Stlducks wrote: »
    Good luck, excited to see how Nagelsman grows and what jobs he decides on.
    Thank you, I'll try do him justice, really excited to get this story going!
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Will be interesting to follow Nagelsmann his path through the world of football. With Hoffenheim he already surprised everyone in Germany and with Leipzig he could do the same. Are you familiar with their transfer policy? Makes it even more interesting if you asks me.
    Agree with you there, I am kind of familiar with the transfer policy tell me if I'm wrong but from what I know they only sign players 24 years or younger and must have a max wage cap of 4m euros per year which is about 77k/week. Werner did sign a new deal so maybe only he exceeds that wage cap I'm not sure.
  • Ashy
    edited October 2019
    PK5XfV4.png
    The big deal so far this transfer window for RB Leipzig will see PSG want-away midfielder Christopher Nkunku join the Bundesliga side after beating Arsenal to his signature. Nkunku played a total of 78 games for PSG scoring 11 times and the player had this to say, "I'm really happy to be wearing the RB Leipzig jersey now, I've heard a lot about the club and am convinced that the way football played here suits me very well, I think I can settle in quickly because I already know a few players from my time with the U21 French side such as Upamecano and Mukiele".
    The club have high expectation and hope the player will unlock his true potential at the club, Nagelsmann is very excited to work with the talented midfielder.

A deal sorted out very early on this year, Austrian midfielder Hannes Wolf joins RB Leipzig for a rumoured fee of €12M. The exciting 20 year old signs a 5 year deal moving from FC Salzburg and will need to work his way into Julian Nagelsmann's plans with Forsberg and Sabitzer ahead of him in the playmaker role.

Portuguese winger Bruma failed to cement his place in the RB Leipzig side last season with on and off performances and in result the 24-year old exits for Dutch side PSV for a fee of around €15M. With Lozano expected to leave can Bruma fill the void of the potential exit for the Mexican?
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Ahmer50x
    23533 posts Club Captain
    Nice little transfer recap there for us.

Didn't realize Bruma had left :joy:
  • WestardLord
    1891 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fantastic graphics. Very exciting young signings for this team.

Ampadu and the possible inclusion of Lookman will make this an energetic and entertaining team to watch.
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fantastic graphics, good luck with this project
  • Ashy
    Nice little transfer recap there for us.
    Didn't realize Bruma had left :joy:
    Me neither, I guess he didn't do that well
    Fantastic graphics. Very exciting young signings for this team.
    Ampadu and the possible inclusion of Lookman will make this an energetic and entertaining team to watch.
    Yep I like these two players, I like most of the team really, excited to see what they can achieve!
    Wiggie44 wrote: »
    Fantastic graphics, good luck with this project
    Thank you, finally happy to get it going with the fixes

Right, time to get this story started!
  • Ashy
    edited October 2019
    AKVlEQy.png

RB Leipzig's pre-season tour to Colombia went to according to plan, a few new signings joined, Nkunku, Wolf and Candido along with the regular faces as they won their first 3 games in the group, only to lose the semi-final match to Italian side Atalanta who performed fantastic on the night. Werner was the stand-out against Napoli with a first 30 minute hatrick. Sabitzer ran the show against Internacional and a late winner from Cunha against Atlético Nacional was a highlight. No injury concerns coming out of the tour as the players get ready to welcome more signings throughout the summer transfer window and prepare for the season ahead which kicks off in a months time.
  • Ashy
    smKgaI5.png
    Long standing transfer target Ademola Lookman gets his wish as he exits Everton to join RB Leipzig a place he calls 'home'. The total transfer fee is just under €18M and the Englishman looks to follow the steps of Sancho to set alight the Bundesliga. Nagelsmann spoke on the transfer saying, "The club wanted Ademola for a while now and as a whole we managed to get it done, for me I see him as more of a striker so we will see where we can fit him in."

Timo Werner's contract situation rumbles on and Liverpool are sniffing around with the player entering his final year, sources close to the club suggest if the contract rebel doesn't sort it out one way or another they may cash in before the summer deadline. In other news RB Leipzig finally get the loan deal over the line for the Welsh Chelsea defender Ampadu. He will join the club for a year long loan after close talks with the manager Nagelsmann.
  • Ashy
    lTQCgp0.png
    Arsenal have reportedly come in with a mega offer for RB Leipzig centre back Upamecano with the first bid said to be around €62m and shortly after increased to €73m. The club are not looking to sell this window and will not accept any fee that doesn't hit his released clause said to be €90m. Sources close to Arsenal suggest they will not go that high and will look elsewhere or come in at a later date with the French defender entering his final 2 years on his contract. A decision will need to be made with the club and player at some point next season on his future.

With the recent Upamecano offer it appears RB Leipzig did ask about the availability of Arsenal youngster Smith-Rowe who was at the club for 6 months last season during his loan spell. Arsenal are not eager to sell the player unless he was involved in the Upamecano deal but both teams remain in deadlock. In other news Leipzig failed with a loan offer for Barcelona youngster Oriol Busquets, the club are looking to loan him out to a team that will provide more game time.
  • exercisebike
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The tweets are a good idea, short and to the point. Seems that you’re just looking for cover in key positions now?
  • Stlducks
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arsenal have some good young talent so it makes sense to try buying one of their attackers. I think Upamecano is a key player, good move not to sell unless they meet the asking price.

Are you going to try extending Werner or just let him walk?
  • Ashy
    65wwYmG.png
    Speculation ended, Timo Werner signs a new deal with RB Leipzig extending his contract until 2023. It's reported his wage slightly breaks the current system in place at RB Leipzig with him moving to €90k a week. With the current system every players is under €80k a week and the club are not wanting to change that but a statement read that for special circumstances they are willing to budge slightly to keep the very best at the club. Not only that a reported low buy-out clause has been injected in the deal with it rumoured to be as little as €40M. In result it's better than losing him for free next summer and stops the ongoing speculation.

With Augustin switching to Monaco for a year loan it saw a spot available for Leipzig to fill and they went with Czech republic striker Schick from Roma, the 23-year old who is thought to have a bright future in football didn't hit the ground running in Italy and a move to Germany could revive his career.
  • Ashy
    jZLiTWz.png
  • Ashy
    EjftWmr.png
  • Ashy
    qlUYCuc.png
    Julian Nagelsmann's RB Leipzig reign got off to a fantastic start with a 2-0 win over Union Berlin, quite frankly the scored could have been double that, Poulsen and Werner combining up front will be the key to Leipzig's success this season and they did it again against Frankfurt, it was a very quick start with the game 1-1 within the first 15 minutes but a winner from Werner in the second half secured the points at home. The final game saw two changes with Forsberg coming in behind the two strikers and Demme slotting in next to Kampl. A great start with Poulsen scoring once again but a strong second half saw M'gladbach turn the game on its head and take the lead, Werner came in with a late equaliser to seal a point each ending the month unbeaten.
  • Ashy
    OdfCBtX.png