4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Anyone got anything decent from their welcome packs?

I got Lo Celso as best.
  • Safehands84
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone got anything decent from their welcome packs?

I got Lo Celso as best.

Awful , morgan scherderlin was the best. I did the easy bronze sbc though and picked zaza, fazio and Napoli keeper so straight in my starting team. I'm attempting pack only all year. So far have a silver RB for seria b who got decent pace. Fazio and bonnetti (Italian whose been in Russia league but back in seria a now) as my 2 cb, Napoli keeper, kluivert LM and zaza striker. Also got some none rare gold 75 cm will do to start.
  • Anyone got anything decent from their welcome packs?

I got Lo Celso as best.

Awful , morgan scherderlin was the best. I did the easy bronze sbc though and picked zaza, fazio and Napoli keeper so straight in my starting team. I'm attempting pack only all year. So far have a silver RB for seria b who got decent pace. Fazio and bonnetti (Italian whose been in Russia league but back in seria a now) as my 2 cb, Napoli keeper, kluivert LM and zaza striker. Also got some none rare gold 75 cm will do to start.

Solid start. I had plans for a starter squad, but all players are over 5k each so that's a no go.
  • MayneNL
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which league are you guys starting with?
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    I’ll be keeping my eye on this thread again but I think I’ll start with 352 this year, ended up really strong last year playing it but I’ve got no doubt I’ll be giving 4411 a spin at some point. Keep it up @Littleland95
  • MayneNL wrote: »
    Which league are you guys starting with?

Depends what I can get until first WL.

Will try to get a cheap decent team and then trade till I get a version of Dalglish and then start building around him.
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    Hello guys, nice to be back and to see this going again. I am not sure if i will start out with a 4411, but i am open for any suggestions. So keep the input comming.

Edit: I allready have a great starting team CF to build around: Ben Yedder. Perfect striker would be Cavani i think
  • Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    I’ll be keeping my eye on this thread again but I think I’ll start with 352 this year, ended up really strong last year playing it but I’ve got no doubt I’ll be giving 4411 a spin at some point. Keep it up @Littleland95

Thanks man. Feel free to drop in here and now and tell us how it goes.
  • Avochad0
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    This formation was my Favourite in FIFA 2017 :) Used Griezmann as CF with False 9 insturction was beast
  • Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone tried the 4-4-1-1 on the Demo?

Happy to start another season with 4411 Nation! Thanks for keeping this rolling @Littleland95

Initial impressions are that the 4411 is strong this year. Used it quite a bit on the demo. LMs and RMs seem to position themselves more intelligently entering the final third. An overload followed by a switch of play also seems to open up a lot of attacking space which really allows the width of the formation to shine.
  • Anyone tried the 4-4-1-1 on the Demo?

Happy to start another season with 4411 Nation! Thanks for keeping this rolling @Littleland95

Initial impressions are that the 4411 is strong this year. Used it quite a bit on the demo. LMs and RMs seem to position themselves more intelligently entering the final third. An overload followed by a switch of play also seems to open up a lot of attacking space which really allows the width of the formation to shine.

Welcome back buddy!

I'm liking the 4411 in the demo as well.

Very promising.

Just tired of waiting for EA Access now. :joy:
  • Audiophiliac
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thanks for the guide, will follow it the whole year. :)
  • Khangaskhan17
    Seems like there is more use for a variety of workrates this year. Excited to start experimenting.
  • Seems like there is more use for a variety of workrates this year. Excited to start experimenting.

Same here. Will try to build a cheap team first to get those 5 placement matches done before the crazy teams starts doing them.
  • chaser2k15
    14619 posts Has That Special Something
    Cheap bundes team for tomorrow (squad battles and rivals placements) - Going to pickup Volland as wellhe looks a very well rounded cf -

705369da27f22e4eb23e001fef4bc110.png
  • szefix
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seems like there is more use for a variety of workrates this year. Excited to start experimenting.

Same here. Will try to build a cheap team first to get those 5 placement matches done before the crazy teams starts doing them.

Can U explain ? what 5 matches ?
    i thought that will try to focus on SB to get some packs. ?

What plan do U have ?
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    I have this in mind:

Cavani
    Ben Yedder
    Onyekuru -- Sanson -- Golovin -- Balde Diao
    cheap backline
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    szefix wrote: »

What plan do U have ?

You need to play 5 "division rivals placemenet games" to determine your rivals division. Based on how much of these 5 games you win you will be placed in division 6,5 or 4 i think. (at least it was like that last year)
  • szefix
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EisenErmin wrote: »

What plan do U have ?

You need to play 5 "division rivals placemenet games" to determine your rivals division. Based on how much of these 5 games you win you will be placed in division 6,5 or 4 i think. (at least it was like that last year)

THANK U - didn't know because i start play fifa 19 from January.

aha :) so i will take 0:5 and start from div 10 hahahahaha
    Do u know that extra money (10x200/10x500 and so on) will be on this year. ?
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    EisenErmin wrote: »

What plan do U have ?

THANK U - didn't know because i start play fifa 19 from January.

aha :) so i will take 0:5 and start from div 10 hahahahaha
    Do u know that extra money (10x200/10x500 and so on) will be on this year. ?

No more catalogue items to buy (so no cooin boost,....)
    Even if you lose ll your first 5 games i think you will get into div. 7 or 6
  • Safehands84
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    Managed to complete an sbc with gave a prime player pack and got lloris. If I decide to play pack only all year my keepers sorted.
  • Knytmare_1707
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey all.
    Back again. Haven’t played any of the demo or beta so going in blind to the formation.
    Always return to the 4411
    I look forward to figure out what works and what doesn’t!
    Best of luck lads!
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

Thanks man. Feel free to drop in here and now and tell us how it goes.

Ye I will do for sure mate 👍🏻
  • EA Access out.
  • EisenErmin
    9046 posts League Winner
    Packed 88 Godin from SBC, while he is probably the worst 88 rated guy to pack, he still will fund my Cavani .

Cavani and Ben Yedder should create some trouble in the beginning against average starter teams i guess.
  • Khangaskhan17
    Been swamped at work so haven’t had a chance to look. Which leagues seem to have good budget CFs?
  • Knytmare_1707
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been using Ben Yedder and he is feeling great so far. Using him as a CF/CAM
    Feels nice and agile.
  • gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone got anything decent from their welcome packs?

I got Lo Celso as best.

Best I got was Brandt.
    Looking forward to giving this a try again this year. Like many have already said it was an awesome formation for me in FIFA 18, unfortunately didn't work so well last year.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Loving this formation at the moment. Absolutely devastating playing counter attack style.
  • MayneNL
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Started with 4321 but 4411 just feels really good. CF is involved a lot like always. Which teams you guys using with this formation?