Career mode Teams people will start with

mickjacobjr
1151 posts Professional
What teams are players going to start there Fifa 20 career modes with I m waiting till November to start my career with my team villa as then they will have there face scans just wondering who others will start with

Comments

• Ashy
    9727 posts League Winner
    RB Leipzig and I'll be looking to go to Arsenal later on
  • sviraman
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If ea have fixed swapping RoW teams into a league, then Spartak Moscow. If not, I'll stick with fifa 19.
  • VagisilFC
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will Bury be in 20?

If so then I predict this will be everyone's favourite rags to riches story
  • JazzIsName
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    My main career is always Newcastle United as that is my team but I won't start that until after the November update. Until then I will choose one of Newport County or Cardiff City as they are my local teams or I'm kind of tempted by a trip to Germany. FC Köln or TSG 1899 Hoffenheim perhaps.
  • Sempre inicio com uma equipe da 4ª divisão inglesa, e recentemente com a equipe mais pobre da 3ª liga alemã. E, meu objetivo com estas é vencer a Champions!
    Iniciar com equipes grandes não me satisfaz!
  • Daviee x
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    First career mode i'll be doing will be Leverkusen. Like the look of their team and want to play with the idea of turning Kai Havertz into my main striker and goal threat
  • ChrisW1991
    1000 posts Professional
    I'm waiting for November to have a Blackburn data and re build them so before that I will have a Real Madrid data and a Frankfurt so I can use both the La Liga and Bundesliga in fifa 20..always start a player career in too in November
  • Ahmer50x
    18145 posts World Class
    Why are so many people waiting until November? Whats special about that update?
  • ProJoe
    54 posts Park Captain
    Salford.
  • Ashy
    9727 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

I know they usually update promoted teams from PL and probably La Liga and Bundesliga, their stadium and scan faces and probably a few other scans such as Atletico and PSG that they did late on. Apart from that I dont know, not worth waiting 2 months imo
  • Wyojasond
    11555 posts Has That Special Something
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    Will Bury be in 20?

If so then I predict this will be everyone's favourite rags to riches story

From what I’ve heard, yes they will be. Had planned to do a story with them if they had been saved, but have zero interest in using them anymore now sadly.
  • mickjacobjr
    1151 posts Professional

I support villa and want there scans in before I start
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Undecided between Brighton and Sheff Utd. I'd love to wait until the November patch, but I'm itching to get started. I use the smaller teams to get better at the game and then sometimes move to Germany or Spain, with higher to mid-table teams like Monchengladbach or maybe Athletic Bilbao.

Never been interested in being teams like Real Madrid. I prefer working with smaller budgets and getting youngsters on loan.
  • Azzabazza
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    FC Bayern Munich
  • Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m going to do 2 this year
    1 as my main supported team MANCHESTER UNITED full 15 seasons with them only.

And last season LA LiGA was fully licensed so I started at VILLAREAL so now because BUNDESLIGA is il start there maybe at STUTTGART or WERDER BREMEM

Can’t wait itching to go
  • PPerfect_CJ
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thinking about doing one with Norwich after the November update to try and win the Golden Boot with Pukki. 👊🏻 After that, it’ll be my usual Liverpool or Arsenal save and possibly a team from the Championship. May also try one with Chelsea because of the whole transfer ban thing.
  • gavin2903
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wanna try something new and start outside of Europe, maybe Australia and do a Journeyman career from there. My only concern and am.unaware if got fixed in 19 is the issues with The A League and ACL. I know with many Australian teams you would get fired before first game, was an issue with manager rating and with there being no games or transfer window was nothing could do about it. Also The Asian Champions League, altho not official tournament in game it was there, but was always the Sam'e teams playing in it regardless of who qualified each season. If this issues have been addressed then I will certainly like to start my Journeyman career there, otherwise I might be starting out in The MLS
  • Kenneth8500
    71 posts Park Captain
    I always start with my favourite club, Manchester United. So I do the same this year. I will bring them back to glory! ;) This year I will also start a save with my favourite club in my own country, Denmark, FC København / FC Copenhagen o:)
  • Unbelievable, there are still ppl who play this mode, after EA didn't put any effort to fix it.
  • TomAuk
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Every year since fifa 09 i start with a random EFL league 2 side and get them to the Prem.
    This year is the year for Swindon to have a taste of glory :p
  • Always start with Manchester United, but this year I will also have a go with Salford City in League 2.
  • KentEagle
    61 posts Park Captain
    I've got a few lined up I am quite looking forward to.

Dortmund - Surely with the new Bundesliga license, new scans and stadiums it has to be the best place to start. Annoying Akanji and Weigl aren't scanned but I'll just sell them. I'll be signing Tah, Werner and Horn and selling all generic players where possible.

Chelsea - Leaving the first transfer window off and using what I've got untol at least January might be quite a fun challenge. They've got CL football as well which will certainly break the league up a bit and have 90% of squad scanned. Probably the must authentic and fun CM challenge on this years FIFA.

Leverkusen - Havertz, Bailey, Tah etc all scanned in the game with CL football will make this one very fun. Probably do them later on in the year.

Aston Villa - Have to wait until November update with this one but always fun with a newly promoted side and can be difficult.
  • Ahmer50x
    18145 posts World Class
    Never understood the obsession about scans. Literally don't care at all
  • mickjacobjr
    1151 posts Professional
    Never understood the obsession about scans. Literally don't care at all
    A lot do thou big page on the forums
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Unbelievable, there are still ppl who play this mode, after EA didn't put any effort to fix it.

They did do some good changes this year and there's going to be some changes next year as well. It's about time they started to focus on it.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    KentEagle wrote: »
    I've got a few lined up I am quite looking forward to.

Dortmund - Surely with the new Bundesliga license, new scans and stadiums it has to be the best place to start. Annoying Akanji and Weigl aren't scanned but I'll just sell them. I'll be signing Tah, Werner and Horn and selling all generic players where possible.

Chelsea - Leaving the first transfer window off and using what I've got untol at least January might be quite a fun challenge. They've got CL football as well which will certainly break the league up a bit and have 90% of squad scanned. Probably the must authentic and fun CM challenge on this years FIFA.

Leverkusen - Havertz, Bailey, Tah etc all scanned in the game with CL football will make this one very fun. Probably do them later on in the year.

Aston Villa - Have to wait until November update with this one but always fun with a newly promoted side and can be difficult.

Hmm got me thinking last year La liga was licensed so I started there
    This year bundesliga is licensed and there’s sheffield in prem and also Chelsea situation tricky tricky

Who do I go I’m stuck lol

• mjtheslambam323
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I support villa and want there scans in before I start

Last I checked Villas players had scanned/real faces.......maybe im missing something?? 🤔