LFC Simon 98
18156 posts World Class
edited September 19
My squad shall be revealed shortly.
Post edited by LFC Simon 98 on

Comments

• Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    46k loaded, lets see what`s gonna drop from it.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18156 posts World Class
    Ghotti wrote: »

Good luck. Icon incoming
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    12k and then we'll see
  • Ghotti

Good luck. Icon incoming

yeah on loan for sure :)
  • El_Nino
    3898 posts National Call-Up
    I’m just going to see what the FP gods provide and build around that, while waiting for Drogba Prime/PIM SBC
  • Ghotti

Good luck. Icon incoming

last year 36k fp best pull goretzka for 35k.
  • chaser2k15
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    0 fp.

Going full rtg. Whatever i pack i will build around.
  • RebelRob
    5389 posts Big Money Move
    I’d normally do 36k depending on how shocking the packs are from 24k (usually during early access as well), but this year I think I’m gonna go for team nms.

No idea on a team, but based on beta gameplay I’ll probably go for the fastest cheap team possible.

After that it’s gonna be mainly trading as well I think.
  • Joestoe
    5264 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 17
    60k FP I think, hoping to be able to build a nice team around Mane and Frenkie. If they're too expensive because they're inform, I need to rework the plans.
  • ColeWorld
    10863 posts Has That Special Something
    Screenshot-20190915-235635.jpg

#teamnofp
  • Ghotti
    ColeWorld wrote: »

#teamnofp

this mid is gonna be expensive 100-150k for them at begin i can shoot.
  • El_Nino

#teamnofp

That sure as hell isnt your starter squad if your spending no FP. Unless you ain’t planning on actually playing the game for abit.
  • ColeWorld
    10863 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »

#teamnofp

That sure as hell isnt your starter squad if your spending no FP. Unless you ain’t planning on actually playing the game for abit.

Making the first 200k is relatively easy on fut every year.
  • El_Nino

#teamnofp

No arguments there, but it isn’t instant either.
    Just surprised you wouldn’t want to play games sooner
  • iSptmnky
    4783 posts Big Money Move

#teamnofp

I heard there won't be coin boosts through the catalogue? That would make it way more tedious imo.
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    iSptmnky wrote: »

#teamnofp

I heard there won't be coin boosts through the catalogue? That would make it way more tedious imo.

Through objectives
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21736 posts Club Captain
    Team no money spent in this bih

• Paciga45
    3654 posts National Call-Up

Is all this RTG and NMS talk like secret code for broke and no job?
  • chaser2k15
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    Paciga45 wrote: »

No it is a no to giving ea more money. Good luck to all those who do spend fp.
  • Alp2760
    72 posts Park Captain

It is a strange kind of superiority complex people have. Not just with this, I see it in pretty much any game with a loot box style. A very 'us vs them' mentality where a good % of people doing it seem to just be trying to find others to validate what they're doing and gang together to feel better about it.

Don't know why people feel they have to broadcast it, if you want to spend money, cool, if you don't, cool. Cringey little hash tags are just incredibly childish.
  • Finesse_4days
    7953 posts League Winner

I smell a whale
  • Vert
    15439 posts World Class
    1e35d7d1586e925c68d77c08651ab5e3.png
    134eb5ff240212720bcc2d88b30fb0e7.png
  • LFC Simon 98
    18156 posts World Class
    Alp2760 wrote: »

It is a strange kind of superiority complex people have. Not just with this, I see it in pretty much any game with a loot box style. A very 'us vs them' mentality where a good % of people doing it seem to just be trying to find others to validate what they're doing and gang together to feel better about it.

Don't know why people feel they have to broadcast it, if you want to spend money, cool, if you don't, cool. Cringey little hash tags are just incredibly childish.

It’s more I’m just sick and tired of giving EA £500 a year and it progressively getting worse. More people who talk about it more people will do it.
  • Finesse_4days
    7953 posts League Winner
    I dont care what people do with there money, but it is undoubtely much more of an achievement getting a great team and doing well in WL with no FP spent rather than giving Ea money.
    I get why people do it as it saves time and it is nice to use good players early on, but even if I was a billionaire I would feel like a cheat putting FP on and would n't spend a penny.

Its not about the money for me its the principle and enjoying starting from zero. Even buying anything other than the standard edition would ruin the grind for me.
  • CeeQue
    11351 posts Has That Special Something
    QbadP.png
    4tk1OyH.jpg
  • Kieran1903
    1209 posts Professional

i spent £2400 last year, which i could easily afford, but unfortunately became addicted to the gambling of packs. I am spending no money this year and have made plans to ensure that i don't even get tempted. Im sure others are the same.

It's a yearly game which at the end becomes pointless, especially as we all know EA is going to disappoint us!!

Not for or against people spending points, you do your thing. But don't come on here bashing other players for not spending and assuming they are poor ffs.
  • Kieran1903
    1209 posts Professional
    What im hoping to achieve by the first weekend league. will require a bit of luck both in welcome packs, trading and rewards. Thinking Militao, mendy and Dembele may not be achievable but depends on prices and limits. Could see militao doing a fifa 19 davinson sanchez and going extinct.... Long term (unless i get lucky), i will be getting Lenglet to partner militao

Suwyv21.png
  • Navraat
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    What im hoping to achieve by the first weekend league. will require a bit of luck both in welcome packs, trading and rewards. Thinking Militao, mendy and Dembele may not be achievable but depends on prices and limits. Could see militao doing a fifa 19 davinson sanchez and going extinct.... Long term (unless i get lucky), i will be getting Lenglet to partner militao

Suwyv21.png

Mendy will be 30k, Militao 40
  • Kieran1903
    1209 posts Professional
    Navraat wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »

Suwyv21.png

Mendy will be 30k, Militao 40

thats a certain... but what will EA set the price range to is more the intriguing part