Comments

• Marto7
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont want to sold him cheap. Want the coins for Eusebio
  • Tootrill22
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marto7 wrote: »

Yeah to be honest 8.1 is too much. I've been considering buying and wouldn't even consider anything over 8
  • Professor
    2734 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Yeah to be honest 8.1 is too much. I've been considering buying and wouldn't even consider anything over 8

That is way too overpriced. I got him a while back at 5.9 and even that seemed like I over paid, especially since the different from prime and moments was not noticeable for me.
  • bouyouhou
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Professor wrote: »
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

That is way too overpriced. I got him a while back at 5.9 and even that seemed like I over paid, especially since the different from prime and moments was not noticeable for me.

Yes, his price is around 6 something these last two days.
  • Swanz05
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd like to sell my PIM Blanc for 3 mil so I can buy Maldini. Thank you
  • Marto7
    Who is better between TOTS Ben yedder and TOTS Neymar ? Neymar will be on 7 chem.
    And how is Dembele SH ? Is he close to them or better ?
  • Orison
    56273 posts National Treasure
    For me ben yedder is the better card

Ousmane and neymar are lacking physical and Ousmane is lacking just about everything else on top of that too.
  • sofyanm
    4928 posts National Call-Up
    Ney > everyone for me
    Ben Yedder is amazing though, use both upfront
  • Scutch
    15411 posts World Class
    Ben Yedder was the best striker I’ve used this year. He was unreal. Like a glitch at times.
  • Roc_Xel
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben yedder best ST and Neymar best cam if the game. HL version though who is far superior to his Tots due to his positioning and runs and involvement.
  • ccooaattssyy
    13011 posts Has That Special Something
    PIM Ronaldinho is better then i thought he would be.
  • Professor
    2734 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who is better between TOTS Ben yedder and TOTS Neymar ? Neymar will be on 7 chem.
    And how is Dembele SH ? Is he close to them or better ?

I actually prefer Ribery to all those mentioned.
  • bouyouhou
    Anyone is selling PIM Cruyff? It's for your homie bouyouhou. Xbox
  • Marto7
    MArket is crazy. Before few days saw 3-4 PIM Eusebio for 7.5M and last couple of days when i search him to buy there is no one under 9M which is too much. Also CR7 not selling for 1.7 then, and now there is no one under 1.9-2M most of the time. When to expect price drop for these 2 ?
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    HeartyScrawnyGrub-max-1mb.gif
  • James Libby
    7474 posts League Winner
    edited September 14
    MArket is crazy. Before few days saw 3-4 PIM Eusebio for 7.5M and last couple of days when i search him to buy there is no one under 9M which is too much. Also CR7 not selling for 1.7 then, and now there is no one under 1.9-2M most of the time. When to expect price drop for these 2 ?

I'm not sure I can explain why but prices on a elite cards have just not crashed like they have in previous years. it really sucks because this is usually such a fun time of the year to try out all kinds of cards for cheap.
  • Edu
    7125 posts Big Money Move
    EA should increase the card-weight for some players.
    What is the point to have some PIMs extinct even with 15m price.
  • Finesse_4days
    10752 posts Has That Special Something

I'm not sure I can explain why but prices on a elite cards have just not crashed like they have in previous years. it really sucks because this is usually such a fun time of the year to try out all kinds of cards for cheap.

No icon sbcs, and close to non existent supply of the top icons in packs is why. Once you get to Late August prices go up on top icons as less people list icons in a more dead market.
  • bouyouhou
    Anyone selling PIM Cruyff?
  • Dodds
    9135 posts League Winner
    Trying PIM Klose for that Werner objective... oh my god he's bloody horrendous.
  • bouyouhou
    Dodds wrote: »
    Trying PIM Klose for that Werner objective... oh my god he's bloody horrendous.

Love to hear people trying different things like you did. Im tired facing the same rat team over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
  • Edu
    7125 posts Big Money Move
    Funny see people trying to sell icons without success for days and not reducing their prices.
  • Marto7
    edited September 16
    Edu wrote: »
    Funny see people trying to sell icons without success for days and not reducing their prices.

Its not only icons but all the expensive players. Im looking to buy CR7 TOTS/TOTY from 1 week for under 2M but nobody list him under that price. People still list him for 2.5 - 3M and ther sit on the market forever.

PIM Eusebio yesterday didnt sell for 8.3M but people still list him for 10-11M even for 14M most of the time
  • Swanz05
    Edu wrote: »

Im looking to buy CR7 TOTS/TOTY from 1 week for under 2M but nobody list him under that price. People still list him for 2.5 - 3M and ther sit on the market forever.

There's been plenty for under 2 mil recently. Almost daily. Sold mine for 1.9 a few days ago & there's a TOTY listed right now for 1.955. Different time zones I guess.
  • Swanz05
    Great as this card is, having to pay this price for it at this time of year is messed up
    KVIE4sw.jpg
  • Diggy
    14803 posts Has That Special Something
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Great as this card is, having to pay this price for it at this time of year is messed up
    KVIE4sw.jpg

Madness he was 750K at TOTS
  • Swanz05
    Diggy wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    KVIE4sw.jpg

Madness he was 750K at TOTS

Yeah it's a shame I think. Just another example of them not 'improving the accessibility and availability of icons'. Maybe they were only talking about the undesirable ones. Hoping for better in 21!
  • Marto7
    is R96 better than PIM Eusebio ?
  • ccooaattssyy
    13011 posts Has That Special Something
    Fallen in love with Vieira all over again.
  • SimplyAdvanced
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 22
    Hey Guys,

Haven’t been playing since Xmas, hence the Futmas heavy squad 😂. Just playing a few games to warm up for FIFA21. I’ve £565k in the bank, any icons you’d recommend for a bit of fun over the next week or so?

29-D0483-F-CFEF-4-C81-A6-D4-BD18-A520385-E.jpg

Sorry for the external link.