Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• bouyouhou
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kywl1992 wrote: »
    If I played zizou moment as st, what chem? Engine or hunter?

Eng.
  • RappSnitch
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boy that Icon Eto'o got me seriously considering making a comeback for FIFA 21. Been on NBA 2K for the past 2 years but I'm kinda over it so I've got the time to invest into FIFA if I want. Question is whether or not it's worth it lol.
  • Marto7
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    Boy that Icon Eto'o got me seriously considering making a comeback for FIFA 21. Been on NBA 2K for the past 2 years but I'm kinda over it so I've got the time to invest into FIFA if I want. Question is whether or not it's worth it lol.

If you will play Ultimate team than not worth it. Once you start UT its too late. I bought fifa 20 december because then i have a lot of free time and dont have interest in other games. All the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in game and especially scripting putting me away from new fifa. I hope this year i can hold myself of that toxic game...
  • RappSnitch
    Marto7 wrote: »

If you will play Ultimate team than not worth it. Once you start UT its too late. I bought fifa 20 december because then i have a lot of free time and dont have interest in other games. All the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in game and especially scripting putting me away from new fifa. I hope this year i can hold myself of that toxic game...

Yeah UT is the only mode that interests me on FIFA. I know the game is BS but trust me NBA 2K and Madden are just as BS. I honestly think 2K might be worse than FIFA when it comes to that. Idk man I'm sorta addicted to card collecting games. I can't do all those story-based games for more than 2 hours before I get bored.
  • Swanz05
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone know why PIM Garrincha is 3 x Figo's price? Is it just the +1 skills, passing & Brazil links?
  • Marto7

Yeah UT is the only mode that interests me on FIFA. I know the game is BS but trust me NBA 2K and Madden are just as BS. I honestly think 2K might be worse than FIFA when it comes to that. Idk man I'm sorta addicted to card collecting games. I can't do all those story-based games for more than 2 hours before I get bored.

Its same with me. But before start the new Fifa i dont miss it. If i already bought it i cant stop playing... Thats what i want to not even start it.

@Swanz05 Garrincha is better dribler and ingame is little bit better but 3x price is joke. Figo is good too so Garrincha not worth so much coins

• Swanz05
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite

Its same with me. But before start the new Fifa i dont miss it. If i already bought it i cant stop playing... Thats what i want to not even start it.

@Swanz05 Garrincha is better dribler and ingame is little bit better but 3x price is joke. Figo is good too so Garrincha not worth so much coins

Thanks. Went with Garrincha instead of blowing the coin diff on the PIM Trezeguet SBC
  • Finesse_4days
    10661 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 30
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Anyone know why PIM Garrincha is 3 x Figo's price? Is it just the +1 skills, passing & Brazil links?

Better card, because of his body type being very lean where as Figo is stocky which isn't ideal for a winger and he has a unique dribbling style.
  • RappSnitch
    How are they gonna release icons next year? 4 versions again? I really hate the concept of releasing the primes and PIM’s later on in the year. I think it’s cool that you can save up and pick up a player you like early on in the year and keep it for the rest of the cycle without having to worry about upgrading.
  • SweetJesus101
    3469 posts National Call-Up
    yeah its 4 again
  • James Libby
    7426 posts League Winner
    How are they gonna release icons next year? 4 versions again? I really hate the concept of releasing the primes and PIM’s later on in the year. I think it’s cool that you can save up and pick up a player you like early on in the year and keep it for the rest of the cycle without having to worry about upgrading.

They better make them ALL available from the start ffs.
  • RappSnitch

They better make them ALL available from the start ffs.

Yikes 4 versions is dumb imo. But yeah I’d just wanna pick PIM Eto’o ASAP, but I’m sure EA will ruin that for me.
  • bouyouhou
    After 30s icons sbc i finally got the brazilian flag !! Rivaldo is here ! My god... awful lol
  • Tootrill22
    1950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol just got PIM Dinho for 1.5 million. 52nd minute, game is so dead
  • Marto7
    One more player that i bought and play not so good as his loan card. Tried PIM Pele loan first and he was most insane card i played on this game. so so broken and i bought him fresh. He was never play even close to his Loan card performance. Eusebio maybe didnt have much difference, but today i get PIM Cruyff that he was very good to on loan. Now mine Cruyff is good but not so good as his Loan version. I feel he is not better than Neymar HL, but the price difference between them is huge.
  • Finesse_4days
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    Lol just got PIM Dinho for 1.5 million. 52nd minute, game is so dead

❤️❤️❤️❤️ me, that's crazy.
  • bouyouhou
    I have reached 40+ icons moments sbc and still got nothing. Matthaus still the best player packed, Socrates is the second one. I'll not buy Fifa 21 for sure. I will follow your adventures on the forum and that will be enough for me.
  • Marto7
    Gullit must be the most overrated card in fifa. Curently trying PIM version he is not even in my top5 midfielders.
    Wijnaldum and Renato are 3 times better than him on CDM in both - defence and ofence. De jong too. Vieira is better at cdm also.
  • Tootrill22
    bouyouhou wrote: »
    I have reached 40+ icons moments sbc and still got nothing. Matthaus still the best player packed, Socrates is the second one. I'll not buy Fifa 21 for sure. I will follow your adventures on the forum and that will be enough for me.

Would take Lothar tbf
  • Tootrill22
    Gullit must be the most overrated card in fifa. Curently trying PIM version he is not even in my top5 midfielders.
    Wijnaldum and Renato are 3 times better than him on CDM in both - defence and ofence. De jong too. Vieira is better at cdm also.

interesting I have been using the loan and to me may be the best player in the game
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class

interesting I have been using the loan and to me may be the best player in the game

Yeah he’s been amazing for me too. As a CDM in a 4231.
  • Finesse_4days
    Scutch wrote: »

Yeah he’s been amazing for me too. As a CDM in a 4231.

This for me too.
  • Marto7
    Strange. For me is opposite. And i found loan version to be on very high level for me. Played Eusebio, Cruyff, Pele, Henry,Matthaus and Vieira and all of them was fire on loan. When i bought Pele it was totally different than the loan, so much worse. Same story with Matthaus. For me Gullit is the first Loan than i tried and dont play to expectations.
  • bouyouhou
    Finally ! I packed PIM Zidane. So i put mine for 6 249 000 on the market if anyone is interested.
  • Marto7
    Is difference between Neymar Highliner and TOTS big ? How is TOTS compared to PIM Cruyff ?
  • Marto7
    2 days i cant sell PIM Cruyff for 8.1M. Its the cheapest that i saw in these two days and most of the time there is no other than mine on the market. Want the coins to try few other players that i not played before.
  • BeefyRabouter
    2957 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 days i cant sell PIM Cruyff for 8.1M. Its the cheapest that i saw in these two days and most of the time there is no other than mine on the market. Want the coins to try few other players that i not played before.

He sold for 7.5 yesterday and 7.4 3 days ago
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class

His price will probably go back up a bit but my mate bought one for 6.9m last Wednesday.

On XBox this was mind.
  • BeefyRabouter
    2957 posts Fans' Favourite

His price will probably go back up a bit but my mate bought one for 6.9m last Wednesday.

On XBox this was mind.

Was talking Xbox aswell :D
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class

On XBox this was mind.

Was talking Xbox aswell :D

Yeah, definitely struggle getting 8.1m for him now in September.