Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• bouyouhou
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is PIM Blanc a big upgrade over David Luiz FB?

Option 1 : buy PIM Blanc

Option 2 : Sell PiM Socrates and buy PIM Drogba or PIM Kaka (to play as right striker)

?
  • xHerdie
    4547 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 30
    @Chappy finally bought PIM Kaka after all this time. Running him 4222 RST next to Raul. Only been one weekend so far but I definitely have to get used to him.

He’s had a few games that single handedly won me on his own but has also missed some very questionable chances. Definitely see what you meant about that first touch burst of speed he has.

Overall liking him so far though!
  • Nytro11
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone tried PIM Vieira? Too much difference with the mid? Is he better than TOTY Kanté or TOTY De Jong?
  • Chappy
    4054 posts National Call-Up
    xHerdie wrote: »
    @Chappy finally bought PIM Kaka after all this time. Running him 4222 RST next to Raul. Only been one weekend so far but I definitely have to get used to him.

He’s had a few games that single handedly won me on his own but has also missed some very questionable chances. Definitely see what you meant about that first touch burst of speed he has.

Nice! He wasn’t as good for me this weekend, but my whole team played poorly. Once you get used to the burst, it’s deadly! Still the best attacker I’ve used.
  • killer xavi
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    Js734 wrote: »
    PIM Rio or PIM Maldini? Anyone used both?

Stay away from Rio, man just runs out of position every time
  • HysxteriA
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    Reviews on the following?

PM Larsson
    PM Kluivert
    92 Raul
    90 Butra
    90 Bergkamp
  • Olleman
    13881 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 30
    Olleman wrote: »
    Not really heard anything about 94 Zidane. Is he as good as he looks? Remember using him in draft very early on and ofc he was good back then. Could he run a team from CCAM? Used his loan 91 for 3 games and he is dead before the 90th min :joy:
    :)
  • FrankFrank
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    @HysxteriA 90 Butra is very good and I highly recommend him. Pulled him from the mid icon sbc saturday.

I've been playing him ST in 442 next to Ben Yedder/Rooney and he is outscoring both. He will score anything inside the box. Obviously lack 4* and some physicality, but pace/finishing/dribling makes up for it imo.
    Been carrying me this weekend to 15-1 in wl so far.

Sk-rmbillede-2020-03-30-kl-10-03-28.png

• Campino
    29178 posts Player of the Year
    Jovic > Rush and that absolutely kills me
    To say that
  • Volchok90
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xHerdie wrote: »

I fell the same about kaka. He is really good a scores amazing finesse shots but miss sometimes..zidane middle has more letal...

Im.going to dalglish pim. I know that are different positions but a need a letal player
  • Ian_Ando08
    10299 posts Has That Special Something
    Mid rivaldo was brilliant this weekend 27 played 23 scored.. his left foot is absolutely golden! cant imagine how good the PIM is tbh

only tried him as i got him a mid icon pack but hes been superb
  • jenksiee123
    23913 posts Club Captain
    Who is the best PIM DM for under 1.6 mill? torn between Ballack, Essien or Seedorf as an upgrade to base Vieira. Would play alongside TOTY De Jong.
  • FrankFrank
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Mid rivaldo was brilliant this weekend 27 played 23 scored.. his left foot is absolutely golden! cant imagine how good the PIM is tbh

Mine only survived 3 games before going into another mid sbc :D
  • nathswfc
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    On the lookout for a good icon st around 1.5mill. Is baby/90 kenny still good? Never used him but heard good things during the first few months of the game.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10299 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Mine only survived 3 games before going into another mid sbc :D

superb for me
  • Scutch
    14218 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    To say that

Which Rush mate? The PIM is supposedly incredible.
  • Campino
    Scutch wrote: »
    To say that

Which Rush mate? The PIM is supposedly incredible.

He’s not, his finishing is next level but he’s clunky
  • FIFA Dad
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 30
    Anyone believe for the price there is a better PIM Icon ST? If not what formation would you say best suits Hernandez?
  • Scutch
    Web app kicked me out to authenticate my login just as I was in a bidding scrap for PIM Zola. He went on bids for 1.28m because I couldn't get back in on time. I absolutely hate that it kicks you out whenever it feels like it.
  • Giacdeman
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    nathswfc wrote: »
    On the lookout for a good icon st around 1.5mill. Is baby/90 kenny still good? Never used him but heard good things during the first few months of the game.

PIM Zola doing bits for me atm.
  • Scutch
    Giacdeman wrote: »

PIM Zola doing bits for me atm.

I'm looking for one too, but he'll be playing RCAM or CCAM. Was superb in draft so going to give him a whirl.
  • CJW1992
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who is the best PIM DM for under 1.6 mill? torn between Ballack, Essien or Seedorf as an upgrade to base Vieira. Would play alongside TOTY De Jong.

I’d say essien or seedorf , I had de jong as the sitting DM with his work rates then seedorf bombing around from there. I also had essien and preferred him over seedorf because he’s high/high and better defensively. Not tried ballack but heard good things , think he might be a bit similar to De jong though
  • Scutch
    edited March 30
    CJW1992 wrote: »

I’d say essien or seedorf , I had de jong as the sitting DM with his work rates then seedorf bombing around from there. I also had essien and preferred him over seedorf because he’s high/high and better defensively. Not tried ballack but heard good things , think he might be a bit similar to De jong though

I've got PIM Essien and PIM Seedorf. It's like having an army in the middle of the pitch.

The EssAS :smirk:
  • jenksiee123
    23913 posts Club Captain
    CJW1992 wrote: »

I'm more swaying towards Seedorf atm to as you say have him bomb forward with his better shooting than Essien but Essien is new so may end up going for him. Do either him or Essien feel stiff or ridged on the ball?
  • Campino
    Picked up 90 Dalglish

Will report back tonight when I get online
  • nathswfc
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    Picked up 90 Dalglish

What did you pay?
  • BeefyRabouter
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    At rightback, Prime Carlos Alberto or PIM Zambrotta?
  • Tradey
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I've been using baby Gattuso as a stop gap and he's been brilliant! Has anyone used the PIM as I'm tempted!!!
  • Rolls-reus96
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who is the best icon striker for 2mil max?

Prime Butra/Dalglish, pim Crespo/Raul?
  • Campino
    Picked up 90 Dalglish

What did you pay?