Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Hey can Anyone give me some idea of 1 icon to base my team around?

I prefer to start with CAMs that can help me link different leagues
  • Craftydevil
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Hey can Anyone give me some idea of 1 icon to base my team around?

I prefer to start with CAMs that can help me link different leagues

Any CAMs you recommend?

• JimmyVulmer
    6178 posts Big Money Move
    Thoughts on 87 vs 90 ADP? ST in a 41212-2
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Up to 170k Transfer profit no fifa points. The Pirlo fund is growing.
  • RebelRob
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    @JimmyVulmer 87 at striker for wr’s and pace.

But fwiw the 90 has always felt better overall for me. And adp has always been a better ccam. He’s a bit lightweight for striker, the agility and wf are most useful there to move around a bit and work space for long shots etc.
  • Gabbalala
    3267 posts National Call-Up

What Pirlo do you intend to get? I've been looking at the base one but his stamina is putting me off.
  • WonderMouse
    Gabbalala wrote: »

What Pirlo do you intend to get? I've been looking at the base one but his stamina is putting me off.

Will wait and see how difficult it is to get the base on the 11th when the season thing is reviled. Unless it's really easy I will go for the mid and then keep until the PIM comes out in Feb
  • Gabbalala

Will wait and see how difficult it is to get the base on the 11th when the season thing is reviled. Unless it's really easy I will go for the mid and then keep until the PIM comes out in Feb

What's happening on the 11th?

Also, why are people sleeping on base John Barnes? He looks great. Strong, 80+ in everything important and even 60 odd defending. Tallish too..
  • WonderMouse

Also, why are people sleeping on base John Barnes? He looks great. Strong, 80+ in everything important and even 60 odd defending. Tallish too..

there s bunch of icons that are going to be available in the thing thats replacing icon sbcs
  • Gabbalala

there s bunch of icons that are going to be available in the thing thats replacing icon sbcs

Ah yeah, I know that but having Pirlo now > finding out when you COULD get Pirlo in 2-3 weeks
  • WonderMouse

Ah yeah, I know that but having Pirlo now > finding out when you COULD get Pirlo in 2-3 weeks

I won't have the funds to get him for 2 weeks anyway
  • Smudge
    4624 posts National Call-Up
    Used 90 Pirlo in draft today and he was brilliant
  • Sean2On wrote: »
    Has anybody seen an 87 Drogba on the market? Haven’t seen one since launch. :s

Yes :)
  • Dodds
    7933 posts League Winner
    Think Drogba might be my aim this year, although when I get the coins I'll probably buy Ronaldo!
  • SH999
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Is 87 Del Piero a significant upgrade from 87 Zola?
  • Shshj
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    Smudge wrote: »

This. Super smooth and he's good in front of goal too.
  • jenksiee123
    21727 posts Club Captain
    Quite tempted by 87 Dalglish
  • Shshj
    Zola's 87 looks very good at 500k, bit worried about his height though.
  • SH999
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Shshj wrote: »

CAM or stay back CM?
  • number7rocky
    4437 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 21
    They need to up 87 Drogba price range above 750k, none been listed according to futbin on ps4
  • Shshj
    SH999 wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »

CAM or stay back CM?

I had him as a 4-4-2 CM but I think he would suit CAM better. Not sure how he'd fair when defending constantly against quick players.
  • Keano
    13671 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed De Bruyne and wondering if it would be more profitable to sell him and buy an icon or to keep him. Do people think his price will rise as much as an icon?

sell & buy an icon imo, they'll rise more, though both willrise.
  • JoresOkore5
    1312 posts Professional
    Just bought 88 Pirlo, excited to try him :)
  • WonderMouse
    Just bought 88 Pirlo, excited to try him :)

give us a review when your finished. even though if he was the worst player in the game and cost 6 mill I'm still getting him.
  • Shshj
    Does anyone know if Base Socrates has his headband IG now? :sweat_smile:
  • James Libby
    5770 posts Big Money Move
    Icon prices SUCK.

Any idea if this will get worse, or better?
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    Icon prices SUCK.

I imagine worse
  • iSptmnky
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Icon prices SUCK.

I imagine worse

Really depends on the pack weights. With them not being needed for icon sbcs, I could imagine the more useless ones dropping quite substantially.
  • El_Nino
    3532 posts National Call-Up
    Opinions on my chance in Sniping Drogba or Kaka?? I’m on PS? Is it a fools game to bother trying?
  • Did anyone use mid Lampard last year? Thinking of using him behind Drogba but never saw much chat about him so guess he wasn’t anything special?