Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 14
    Ghtotti wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Anyone tried 90 Gullit at CAM?

Over 40 games but you can get best from gullit on cm/cdm Neymar or messi perform on cam better imo

Thats where I have been using him. But have an untradeable toty kante and untradeable base vieira who I have actually dropped for Gullit. Thought pushing him up would let me get in all 3.

How is he doing there for you?
  • Rb10119
    2311 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toty Kdb is better at Cam than Gullit
    Gullit is better CM/CDM
  • Sanchezzzz
    4333 posts National Call-Up
    How’s 88 Vieira this year need a CDM for about 1.7m is he the best option?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6455 posts Big Money Move
    This guy with his first owner Prime Eusebio with Marksman is the new Backbone Blanc. Listed it well over normal price through all of TOTY for an hour at a time. Fair enough if it was fresh but he played 1 game of squad battles then just keeps putting him up :D
  • killer xavi
    2855 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Very Very good, have him paired with TOTY Kante right now and they just recover balls left, right, center
  • Sanchezzzz

Very Very good, have him paired with TOTY Kante right now and they just recover balls left, right, center

Any idea on a good price?
  • Ghtotti
    93 posts Park Captain
    Ghtotti wrote: »
    Anyone tried 90 Gullit at CAM?

Over 40 games but you can get best from gullit on cm/cdm Neymar or messi perform on cam better imo

Thats where I have been using him. But have an untradeable toty kante and untradeable base vieira who I have actually dropped for Gullit. Thought pushing him up would let me get in all 3.

How is he doing there for you?

Had 1goal in 1 game and 0,5 assist pretty great but he was to "clunky" for me there and outsite box shot Messi have better
    Put him back on CM messi totgs cam and he perform better fit me there then gullit but try gullit is awesome cam also.
  • killer xavi
    2855 posts Fans' Favourite

Any idea on a good price?

I know pre TOTY panic he was in the 1.4 region and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get that. At the time he was hovering mid 1.55m region give or take. So my target price was 1.5m and pulled that. I’d say that’s a good price for him. Not sure if he’s gone up or not. I only got him a few days ago though, hopefully not much of a rise
  • GeTRiGhT
    10240 posts Has That Special Something
    This guy with his first owner Prime Eusebio with Marksman is the new Backbone Blanc. Listed it well over normal price through all of TOTY for an hour at a time. Fair enough if it was fresh but he played 1 game of squad battles then just keeps putting him up :D

Yea those people are annoying
  • okay so this is my team

Alisson toty
    Mendy futmas
    David Luiz FB
    Diego Carlos RTTF
    Roberto Carlos
    Bernardo Silva Moments
    Toty Kante
    sbc Tonali
    Moments Hazard
    85 Zola
    ??

Have 6.4m to spend, either thinking toty cr7 for that other striker spot or getting Eusebio 89 and getting someone like toty vvd or prime blanc and prime butra along with Eusebio.

Thoughts?
  • Sanchezzzz
    @BaronSamedi Surely Upgrade Zola?
  • Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    @BaronSamedi Surely Upgrade Zola?

zola is untradeable and I'm absolutely in love with him
  • Chappy
    3319 posts National Call-Up
    87ADP 1mill flat :# panic buying is unreal, buying at these prices is like a crime after last week being 20%lower in some cases.
    The fact we now have a **** promo on friday instead of FFS has caused immediate market panic.
    Im just trading up to lunar new year now when the market will tank, bought a few teams last week but wasnt satisfied with them.

What’s Friday’s promo?
  • Kamilflage
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    Dammit man I'm on the verge of selling 89 Eusebio and TOTY Kante to pick up CR7...
    Somebody push me over the edge or pull me back, so double minded rn :s
  • Chappy wrote: »
    87ADP 1mill flat :# panic buying is unreal, buying at these prices is like a crime after last week being 20%lower in some cases.
    The fact we now have a **** promo on friday instead of FFS has caused immediate market panic.
    Im just trading up to lunar new year now when the market will tank, bought a few teams last week but wasnt satisfied with them.

What’s Friday’s promo?

headliners
  • Chappy
    Chappy wrote: »

What’s Friday’s promo?

headliners

Not sure I know what that is. Haven’t played in a few years.
  • Chappy wrote: »

What’s Friday’s promo?

headliners

basically ones to watch cards but it's of playera that are already doing well irl and they also get a +1 on that card above any inform. Eg Rashford headliner 86, Rashford inform 85.
  • Chappy

What’s Friday’s promo?

headliners

basically ones to watch cards but it's of playera that are already doing well irl and they also get a +1 on that card above any inform. Eg Rashford headliner 86, Rashford inform 85.

Gotcha. I read up on it a bit. Sounds like it focuses on the “meta” cards. Meh.
  • Propagandyy2
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in a 4231 would you rather have
    CAM: Gullit
    CDMs: 88 Vieria and TY Kante

or
    CAM: Ben Yedder, Neymar
    CDM: TY Kante and Gullit

Kante is untradeable
  • Ian_Ando08
    9544 posts League Winner
    Gullit and Kante in CDM

ney in front perfect
  • Orison
    52757 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

or

Kante is untradeable

2nd one. Dunno why you would play a rock at CAM.

Same with toty KdB really.
  • Ian_Ando08
    9544 posts League Winner
    As a lone striker would you go Inform CR7/prime Crespo/Prime Butra?
  • Propagandyy2
    Orison wrote: »

or

Kante is untradeable

Fair enough just figured I'd utilize Gullit more so he gets a little bit more action.
  • Propagandyy2
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    As a lone striker would you go Inform CR7/prime Crespo/Prime Butra?

Inform CR7 I have his red and he is pretty darn good. A difference maker
  • Finesse_4days
    8975 posts League Winner
    edited January 14
    Orison wrote: »

or

Kante is untradeable

Fair enough just figured I'd utilize Gullit more so he gets a little bit more action.

I used 88 Seedorf cam briefly and also 86 Barnes cam who are bulky types known for strength not agility, it worked well for me and it comes down to personal preference but most people only use agile cams like Ben yedder. Seedorf was actually a bully at Cam, I think with an engine on that 90Gullit would be great at cam.
  • Roc_Xel
    1063 posts Professional
    Any one played with TOTY VVD yet ? Is he worth it over the great ones like Blanc Maldini Militao rttf etc. ?
  • ha032742
    36269 posts Moderator
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Any one played with TOTY VVD yet ? Is he worth it over the great ones like Blanc Maldini Militao rttf etc. ?

See the last page of the WL thread @Roc_Xel :)
  • MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is R94 alot better than 89 Eusebio?
  • ccooaattssyy
    9858 posts League Winner
    Is the Cannavaro hype credible?
  • ccooaattssyy
    9858 posts League Winner
    Is R94 alot better than 89 Eusebio?

I think people would argue that 89 Eusebio is actually better :#