The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• tom4s
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love Baby Maradona but considering if I can upgrade on him as a striker in a 442. Maradona has also been the one to drop to CCam if I switch to 4231. Any recommendations other than eusebio or R94 are very welcome.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15817 posts World Class
    tom4s wrote: »
    Love Baby Maradona but considering if I can upgrade on him as a striker in a 442. Maradona has also been the one to drop to CCam if I switch to 4231. Any recommendations other than eusebio or R94 are very welcome.

As a Liverpool fan I have to try 👑 Kenny at some point. Thinking I will sell Maradona tonight.
  • IamFrench
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    IamFrench wrote: »
    ELflveaW4AAdCbg.jpg

Already 100 games B)

I have 50 goals in 50 games with Base Maradona. :)

Maradona is good, but nonexistent in the big games. 3* WF and finishing is a problem, very easy to defend.
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner

87 Dalglish
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner
    I feel like 87 Dalglish is my equivalent of Darude Sandstorm
  • tom4s
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about mid cruyff? How is he at ST?
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner

Not used, but heard he is very good.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15817 posts World Class
    **** hell mid Kenny is expensive.
  • DougInskip
    6618 posts League Winner
    How much we expecting prime Drogba and Henry to cost?
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner

get the better version then
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner
    DougInskip wrote: »

2.5mill for Drogba 3.5mill for Henry
  • Scutch
    12402 posts Has That Special Something

After a month on the market maybe.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15817 posts World Class

What baby is better?
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »

After a month on the market maybe.

Depends on pack weight I guess but with Christmas coming a lot of packs will be opened then, both will be not very good anyway but obviously with nostalgia ect they will be in very high demand so nothing would surprise me.
  • Finesse_4days
    8468 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019

What baby is better?

I haven't used the 90 but the 87 is great, he has +3 agility and slightly more stamina so there is that, I heard the 87 is better don't know for sure without trying the 90 though. For me the 87 looks like a better striker with the agility the 90 would play better in other roles with his passing and longshots and stats like that. Most people who use Dalglish use the 87 I think he might have a different player model which could effect his animations like dribbling and turning, 87 Henry for example has a completely different play style and animations to 90 Henry.
  • NornIron
    12261 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    Using Ronaldinho 91, I like to think all these guys quitting with their Totgs Messi, Mbappe, C.Ronaldo etc are selling up and buying Ronaldinho. He's unreal scoop turns etc without pressing a button and probably the strongest player ive used.
  • Fleischmichel
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This staggered release bs is so bloody annoying, im sitting on 3 mil coins and just don know what to do. In the long run i want Raul and Best out of that. But it will take forever for the prices to become reasonable...

Im on the egde of just getting 90/88 Best and Messi + something. :|
  • Crossland
    9098 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »
    Using Ronaldinho 91, I like to think all these guys quitting with their Totgs Messi, Mbappe, C.Ronaldo etc are selling up and buying Ronaldinho. He's unreal scoop turns etc without pressing a button and probably the strongest player ive used.

100% he's outstanding only reason I play the game is to use him,the amount of RQ's he gets you is next level 😂
  • CovLee_Candice
    4295 posts National Call-Up

better than 91 Pele?
  • bouyouhou
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ghotting wrote: »
    bouyouhou wrote: »
    Ferdinand 85 or Ferdinand 88?

Please if someone has tries both of them let me know!

Capita.

Already had him for 600 games at the beginning of fifa 20.
  • bouyouhou
    sofyanm wrote: »

@bouyouhou did you play rivals yesterday? I think I played you

Yes i did mate. I have Eusebio 89, Zidane 94 etc... my team was awful, hope tonight will be better.

Whats your team name?
  • sofyanm
    2596 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019

Yes i did mate. I have Eusebio 89, Zidane 94 etc... my team was awful, hope tonight will be better.

Whats your team name?

Did you have a full icon team with few reds? Like Griez, Telles, Mahrez?

I had a team with Garrincha UCL Neymar UCL Kante OTW Ben Yedder Scream Firmino, won 4-2 (my controller went out of battery for the 2nd) iirc
  • Horlj
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is everyone a fan of Garrincha then?

My team is below average, currently sitting on 1.3mish and just continuing to trade until probably the Christmas holidays before committing to a team (and continuing to trade after this) and pretty tempted to build around Neymar and Garrincha
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up

Insane! I play with up top with Mbappe in a 3-5-2 and he’s unstoppable, much better there than at CAM imo
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15817 posts World Class
    Horlj wrote: »

My team is below average, currently sitting on 1.3mish and just continuing to trade until probably the Christmas holidays before committing to a team (and continuing to trade after this) and pretty tempted to build around Neymar and Garrincha

Amazing.
  • bouyouhou

Whats your team name?

Did you have a full icon team with few reds? Like Griez, Telles, Mahrez?

I had a team with Garrincha UCL Neymar UCL Kante OTW Ben Yedder Scream Firmino, won 4-2 (my controller went out of battery for the 2nd) iirc

Yes. Navas 88 red, telles 86 red, griezmann 90 red, werner 86 red, mahrez 87 red, zanetti 92, blanc 89, moore 89, eusebio 89, zidane 94, paulinho 88.
  • Horlj
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Horlj wrote: »

Amazing.

Where do you play him?
  • Crossland
    9098 posts League Winner

better than 91 Pele?

Personally 100% used Pele 91 for 40 odd games he's amazing but Dinho 91 feels a lot better Dribbling,skill moves,strength,passing all feel a lot better,plus the nostalgia factor with Dinho makes it so much better as I watched his whole career and not seen as much of Pele's.
  • albin231
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crossland wrote: »

better than 91 Pele?

Personally 100% used Pele 91 for 40 odd games he's amazing but Dinho 91 feels a lot better Dribbling,skill moves,strength,passing all feel a lot better,plus the nostalgia factor with Dinho makes it so much better as I watched his whole career and not seen as much of Pele's.

Do you play dinho cam or striker?
  • Crossland
    9098 posts League Winner
    albin231 wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

better than 91 Pele?

Do you play dinho cam or striker?

Was at CAM now using at ST he's amazing up top in a 2