The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• jpsblue
    4508 posts National Call-Up
    do you guys think a midfield pairing of NIF Allan and Essien is too defensive in a 442? Or should i go for 88 Seedorf instead of Essien. Been scratching my head about his all week
  • Dawud
    16115 posts World Class
    You need a CM who can finish imo
  • Lord_Begley
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    Anyone saw him on xbox around 15mins ago??

I took this picture but didn’t upload it. No idea how they have got a picture that I took earlier? What the actual F!
  • jpsblue
    4508 posts National Call-Up
    Dawud wrote: »
    You need a CM who can finish imo

yeah was thinking that myself, mid seedorf it is then. essien can come in when i can afford to replace Allan with him
  • Muzza11
    9273 posts Has That Special Something
    CM attacking Icon, there is no choice, it’s Seedorf or..... Seedorf really. If you have the coins then Gullit is the best option.
  • Pugzilla
    17141 posts World Class
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    CM attacking Icon, there is no choice, it’s Seedorf or..... Seedorf really. If you have the coins then Gullit is the best option.

Zidane, Gerrard, Ballack could do a job too I’d think

• Sanchezzzz
    4320 posts National Call-Up

Seedorf cdm aswell or ?
  • James Libby
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    Hold on - why does it say Lehmann's cards are "available now"? How so? His Prime is out?!?
  • Muzza11
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Seedorf cdm aswell or ?

I loved him at RCM, not so sure on CDM. He will be wasted, his shots are rockets.
  • Keano
    15121 posts World Class
    JARED100 wrote: »
    Any one used messi and garrincha 90/92? I am thinking fo getting one of them for CAM.

Anyone please?

anyone?

Messi for cam.
  • Dawud
    16115 posts World Class
    First game with 91 Zidane at CAM 4231 and this guy runs the show. I read posts on here about how he did that but once you use him you understand... he does everything
  • James Libby
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    Dawud wrote: »
    First game with 91 Zidane at CAM 4231 and this guy runs the show. I read posts on here about how he did that but once you use him you understand... he does everything

You're welcome.
  • Reus
    23113 posts Club Captain
    jpsblue wrote: »
    do you guys think a midfield pairing of NIF Allan and Essien is too defensive in a 442? Or should i go for 88 Seedorf instead of Essien. Been scratching my head about his all week

Start 5atb and use koeman

He is ridiculously good
  • Waltonmark1984
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Want to replace either potm auba or sisokko in my side. I’ve 1.5 mill.

Play 442 in game currently with auba and 91 Diego (false 9) up front, Kante and sisokko as cm.

Can’t decide whom to go for.

Thoughts?
  • Muzza11
    Base ADP at CM? How do we think he will play there?.
  • ComptonLAX94
    1162 posts Professional
    Butra gone up 200k :(
  • Scutch
    12865 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah prices are insane.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32719 posts National Team Captain
    Someone recommend any icon midfielder or attacker for 1.4m. Doesn’t really matter whether they are needed or fit. Just looking for a bit of fun.

Super bored at the moment.
  • AjaxLegends
    2934 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good price for 87 Carlos Alberto? 800k seems a bit high right?
  • Keano
    15121 posts World Class
    Someone recommend any icon midfielder or attacker for 1.4m. Doesn’t really matter whether they are needed or fit. Just looking for a bit of fun.

I always recommend Best, but that's my go to attacker so i'm clearly bias.
  • Keano
    15121 posts World Class
    edited November 2019
    Anyone??

nif VVD, base Cannavaro or offchem base Maldini ?

• Olleman
    13327 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone used 88 Pires? :)
  • Campino
    28024 posts Player of the Year
    Keano wrote: »
    Anyone??

Virg
  • Keano
    15121 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    Anyone??

Virg

cheers pal
  • Skorpio_King
    5616 posts Big Money Move
    Bought 87 Stoichkov, he actually very very good. Feels smooth on the ball. I think i have a keeper here
  • Scutch
    12865 posts Has That Special Something
    Bought 87 Stoichkov, he actually very very good. Feels smooth on the ball. I think i have a keeper here

He’s more of a CAM/Striker mate.
  • Keano
    15121 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »

He’s more of a CAM/Striker mate.

laughed more than I should.
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    Guys i really need help. Need to put a last piece on my attacking 4. Already have neymar, mbappe and politano.

Which one to use as cam? Base cruyff, mid ronaldinho or mid garrincha? Or maybe another options? Not sure if IF Cr7 is worth tbh
  • Keano
    15121 posts World Class
    Guys i really need help. Need to put a last piece on my attacking 4. Already have neymar, mbappe and politano.

Which one to use as cam? Base cruyff, mid ronaldinho or mid garrincha? Or maybe another options? Not sure if IF Cr7 is worth tbh

cruyff or garrincha, prob cruyff.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32719 posts National Team Captain

I always recommend Best, but that's my go to attacker so i'm clearly bias.

I’ve bought and sold him twice already. Not because he was bad or anything, just saw the opportunity for profit. Lol. 90 Best is fantastic