The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Reus
    23103 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2019
    Anyone use both 91 Baggio and 89 Kaka? Looking at one of them as my CAM behind Neymar and Johnathan

Just got 87 Kaka who imo looks better than the 89 after looking at both for ages. Had Baggio and he was good but wanted Kaka as I actually remember him playing so prefer using him

Absolute travesty those kaka cards

All need a +5 shooting upgrade

Hopefully his PIM gets a healthy boost and he becomes usable
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Rickmord wrote: »
    Anyone use both 91 Baggio and 89 Kaka? Looking at one of them as my CAM behind Neymar and Johnathan

Just picked up Baggio. Hope his good.

Review when you can. Was my first football icon I loved after watching Italia 90

Only saw Baggio from 96/97 season till he retired.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18908 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »

Just got 87 Kaka who imo looks better than the 89 after looking at both for ages. Had Baggio and he was good but wanted Kaka as I actually remember him playing so prefer using him

Absolute travesty those kaka cards

All need a +5 shooting upgrade

Hopefully his PIM gets a healthy boost and he becomes usable

It’s shocking I know. Ain’t looked at the primes stats yet but the 87 being his young version and ‘only’ having 88 pace is stupid. He was absolutely rapid. And the physical stats are a sham. That’s before I’ve even mentioned the shooting.

Least he has 5* and looks cool in game tho. Loved the guy growing up so I don’t care how good he is in game but hoping the prime/PIM make up for it
  • Scutch
    12825 posts Has That Special Something
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Dukesy16 wrote: »
    95 pele is unreal

Better than r94?

Quite a few of the streamers reckon he’s the best player in the game currently.
  • Scutch
    Best icon RCAM/LCAM?

1.7m budget.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3320 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Best icon RCAM/LCAM?

1.7m budget.

Garrincha if you can fit in?
  • Reus
    23103 posts Club Captain
    Best icon RCAM/LCAM?

1.7m budget.

Maradona surely
  • Sanchezzzz
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    LpgFsFk.jpg

Need either an icon dm to finish this with the coins available or tempted to sell Neymar and go big for an icon attacker? What/who would you recommend ?
  • ha032742
    35955 posts Moderator
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    LpgFsFk.jpg

Need either an icon dm to finish this with the coins available or tempted to sell Neymar and go big for an icon attacker? What/who would you recommend ?

Neymar is too good to sell imo...I’d only sell him for one of the elite icons like Eusebio, Pele 95 or R94 tbh.
  • Scutch
    Best icon RCAM/LCAM?

1.7m budget.

Maradona surely

He’s more a CCAM no?
  • Scutch
    Best icon RCAM/LCAM?

1.7m budget.

Garrincha if you can fit in?

Sadly not. I have Messi one side and red Hazard the other. I need a Cm/CAM icon really for the chem to CR7.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    What’s cheapest Eusebio card available ? @ha032742
  • Kamilflage
    5767 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up Gullit for 4.9 :#
    Feel like crap paying 4.9 for a midfielder he better play amazing!
  • Pugzilla
    17134 posts World Class

Dude I’m really enjoying my Kaka more and more. So many players I want when primes drop now. Don’t know if I’ll be able to fit Barnes in anymore 😩
  • ha032742
    35955 posts Moderator
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    What’s cheapest Eusebio card available ? @ha032742

Think 3.2m+ for the middle one.
  • Jonesing10
    84 posts Park Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Dude I’m really enjoying my Kaka more and more. So many players I want when primes drop now. Don’t know if I’ll be able to fit Barnes in anymore 😩

I love the 87 Kaka. Been using him for about 200 games at CCAM behind Neymar. Helps he’s my favorite player though. I don’t like him at first with an engine but after putting a sniper on him I’m not selling him. He feels so fun and good. His shooting feels much better.
  • Pugzilla
    17134 posts World Class
    Jonesing10 wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »

I love the 87 Kaka. Been using him for about 200 games at CCAM behind Neymar. Helps he’s my favorite player though. I don’t like him at first with an engine but after putting a sniper on him I’m not selling him. He feels so fun and good. His shooting feels much better.

Have a hunter on mine because I need that pace as I use him at RW, he just destroyed some poor guys David Alaba all game for a 9.6 MOTM in 1850 skill rating. Two games before that had the winner in a 2-1 game.

I think I’ll get the prime. His dribbling and size is what I’m loving 6’1” and he moves very well, although not particularly strong, but a fun fun card.

• Skorpio_King
    5605 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone saw him on xbox around 15mins ago??

• Muzza11
    9261 posts Has That Special Something
    Just bought LB Zambrotta, did I make the right decision? :lol:
  • ha032742
    35955 posts Moderator
    Muzza11 wrote: »

You did but only if you have a stacked team already.
  • Muzza11
    ha032742 wrote: »

Yeh I do, I needed a link to IF CR7.
  • Reus
    23103 posts Club Captain
    Best icon RCAM/LCAM?

1.7m budget.

Maradona surely

He’s more a CCAM no?

Hes fast, has great dribbling, passing and shooting

Think that works in every attacking position
  • Waltonmark1984
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    Evening gents

Bored of my side and as can see have almost 1.5 mill. I play 442 in game with Diego as false 9.

Tradable players are Kante, Diego (can’t sell him I love him), van dijk, zambrotta and Alison.

Any thoughts on what to do?

https://m.imgur.com/a/pKi0yJa
  • AuKepone
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just packed 86 Barnes. Think I should hold onto him until base cards go out of packs so hes one of the only fresh? Or hardly worth it just sell now?
  • Pugzilla
    17134 posts World Class
    AuKepone wrote: »
    Just packed 86 Barnes. Think I should hold onto him until base cards go out of packs so hes one of the only fresh? Or hardly worth it just sell now?

Still quite a bit of time until they leave packs.
  • ha032742
    35955 posts Moderator

How many FPs this year man :#
  • Muzza11

How many FPs this year man :#

Too many, my house was worth selling. :lol:
  • Dawud
    16115 posts World Class
    91 Zizou or 89 Cruyff?
  • Keano
    15100 posts World Class
    Nif VVD better than offchem base Maldini?

(I’m 30k off base Cannavaro, but assume VVD is better than both, but does anyone know for sure) ?
  • JARED100
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    JARED100 wrote: »
    JARED100 wrote: »
    Any one used messi and garrincha 90/92? I am thinking fo getting one of them for CAM.

Anyone please?

anyone?