Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Is there a big in game difference between Baby & Mid Zidane?
  • abbey621
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    91 Maradona is just as advertised, EXCELLENTO! Use him more as a creator and he'll absolutely open doors for your strikers. 91 Pele is okay but only up top, found him lacking as CAM or CM. Think I'll just keep grinding till Primes are available, some of these base and middle icons are meh to say the least.
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Dawud wrote: »
    95 Pele is hands down the best card in the game

Disagree strongly. Outperformed by 89 Eusebio and CR7 for me.

I think CR7 is becoming massively underrated this year, despite the meta he seems as effective as ever.

R94 Has been the best for me. Pele is 2nd. Didn’t find Eusebio that great as I had constant issues with his first touch.
  • H3w1tt
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I think CR7 is becoming massively underrated this year, despite the meta he seems as effective as ever.

Is CR7 better than maradona? What formation you play him in?
  • Lackosweat
    6073 posts Big Money Move
    I wish 91 Maradona had 85+ stamina. That card would have been end game !
  • Salgaldo
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Spiersey wrote: »
    Mixed reviews on Gullit then.

anyone recommend a CM under 1.5 mil then?

Baby blanc is insane. Lightning fast, strong, score goals and have good passing. Love him. I think he is the best cm after gullit and vieira.
  • BaseCamp
    985 posts Semi-Pro
    Snadeau wrote: »

R94 Has been the best for me. Pele is 2nd. Didn’t find Eusebio that great as I had constant issues with his first touch.

I have Eusebio.I havent been overly impressed either. Hes very good but you can get mbappe neymar and ronaldo for the same price just about. Messi is 100% better.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1406 posts Professional
    Dont know if its a good deal or not but im happy to get Alberto for 650k
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up

he is 700k+ so its good deal, bought week ago my for 610 he is gonna stay forever.
  • Snadeau wrote: »

Which version of R94?
  • Joestoe
    5312 posts Big Money Move
    Genesis635 wrote: »

Which version of R94?

Perhaps the 94 version?
  • Joestoe
    5312 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 21
    Double
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1406 posts Professional
    Ghotti wrote: »

he is 700k+ so its good deal, bought week ago my for 610 he is gonna stay forever.

fresh too but i plan on playing with him
  • Bread
    172 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is that Sanchez from the swap cards really worth getting with that 58 composure?

Potm vela has been amazing and was looking at the strong link.

Or is crespo better?
  • Joestoe wrote: »
    Genesis635 wrote: »

Which version of R94?

Perhaps the 94 version?

My bad haha. R94’s too expensive for me, I’ve narrowed it down to one of 94/91 Zidane, 91 Dinho, 91 Pele or 88 Vieira to build around alongside Mbappe and Neymar. Not sure which one of these to go with yet though. If anyone’s tried any of these and can give some input that would be awesome
  • Scutch
    11893 posts Has That Special Something
    352.jpg
  • Ghotti
    d827476ed3b0ed21.png
  • Gabbalala
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    fd711a8d-a046-43c6-94d5-030d0b2bf703.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=r5WI2gbGt5cr%2FAwEjld5X0hhXAUJV%2Ft40SH6avexDkU%3D

Where's the next improvement? Thinking Barnes/Kluivert are next to be replaced but with who, any ideas? Got about 700K + the sale of whoever I replace.
  • jenksiee123
    21961 posts Club Captain
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    fd711a8d-a046-43c6-94d5-030d0b2bf703.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=r5WI2gbGt5cr%2FAwEjld5X0hhXAUJV%2Ft40SH6avexDkU%3D

Where's the next improvement? Thinking Barnes/Kluivert are next to be replaced but with who, any ideas? Got about 700K + the sale of whoever I replace.

Del Piero for Barnes defoz
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Someone build me a 1.3m team around Aguero, Red Gini and Messi? 41212-2 IG but starting formation doesn't matter
  • Olleman
    13270 posts Has That Special Something
    Tempted to sell Baby ADP and get Ibra uptop :#
  • Ghotti
    Olleman wrote: »

@Scutch its your chance :D
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    When a random compare price gets you 87 Henry for 435k...even accidentally bid on him and still managed to BIN him
  • Scutch

90 or nothing for me.
  • Scutch
    Scutch wrote: »
    352.jpg

Chaps, is there a better option with 1.3m coins than ADP? To play either striker or CAM (as I think Messi will be the CAM).

I'm not sure there's really any better than ADP with his 5* WF and he obviously works very well on this game.

Notable options include 91 Socrates or 87 Dalglish.
  • Ghotti

90 or nothing for me.

pfffffffffffff
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    352.jpg

Chaps, is there a better option with 1.3m coins than ADP? To play either striker or CAM (as I think Messi will be the CAM).

I'm not sure there's really any better than ADP with his 5* WF and he obviously works very well on this game.

I was going to suggest 87 Dalglish, not used him but 5* weak foot trump's all this year
  • Scutch
    CornishLad wrote: »
    352.jpg

I was going to suggest 87 Dalglish, not used him but 5* weak foot trump's all this year

Yup. It just so happens ADP has the very same though. And he's cheaper. Hmm.
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    352.jpg

But for me personally Messi at CAM is the best player in the game
  • Scutch
    352.jpg

But for me personally Messi at CAM is the best player in the game

Yeah he's superb. I was using 91 Maradona as my striker in a 41212(2) during WL and he was fantastic too. But there was always an issue when through on goal that he needed to be on his left foot wand, so it became more a mental thing and he had to go. 5* WF for a striker in a 2-man attack has to be.

Del Piero with hunter seems popular. Actually surprised Dalglish has stayed at the price he's at.