The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Web app and early access questions.

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
Usually play on xbox but decided to get Fifa on PS4 this year, as most friends have it on there. I have downloaded the demo so my EA account is linked to both Xbox and PS4. With regards to the web app...
1. If I log into it which console will it be for?
2. Will I be able to get on the web app if I haven’t played Fifa 19 on my PS4.
3. If I buy EA Access will I get the 8-10 hours to play it on the PS4? Or the Xbox?

Thanks in Advance :)

Comments

• MagnificentMaestro
    Does anyone know?
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Initially Xbox, then PS after you've played it on console for x amount of hours

Not until you've played 20 for x amount of hours

Whatever console you've bought access on
  • MagnificentMaestro
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Right. So the web app for me on Wednesday is kinda pointless. I won’t be able to do anything on UT until early Access on my PS4?
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class

Right. So the web app for me on Wednesday is kinda pointless. I won’t be able to do anything on UT until early Access on my PS4?

Yes exactly, it won't let you in on the PS account until it has decided you've met the requirements. Sadly nobody can actually tell you how long that will be.
  • MagnificentMaestro

Yes exactly, it won't let you in on the PS account until it has decided you've met the requirements. Sadly nobody can actually tell you how long that will be.
    Okay thanks for answering me. 👍🏻

• BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero

Some are saying that if you played 19, you will have Web Access for 20, even if you have not purchased the game. Always thought you had to launch originally from the console to use the web app, but that is not what was mentioned.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    BGAlum wrote: »

Some are saying that if you played 19, you will have Web Access for 20, even if you have not purchased the game. Always thought you had to launch originally from the console to use the web app, but that is not what was mentioned.

Yeah but OP is switching console so at best will have Xbox Access.
  • MagnificentMaestro
    edited September 2019
    So

So potentially if I just load up 19 on my ps4 account I could use the web app Wednesday?
  • AlexKn92
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So

So potentially if I just load up 19 on my ps4 account I could use the web app Wednesday?

Only if you played some games before august.
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone got a prediction for when the last thread involving 'early access question' will be?
  • MagnificentMaestro
    AlexKn92 wrote: »
    So

Ah shucks 😥 Waiting till Access for me then
  • Baellerin24
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AlexKn92 wrote: »
    So

Ah shucks 😥 Waiting till Access for me then

Same boat here bud, but nvm. Not too much can go down till people load points into the game.. only done on console
  • Ludinator19
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Web app will be locked for 1 week.