Team Rating

kapulsky
131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys. For a long time I was tormented by the question about the rating by zones before the match. As EA sees the rating by zone. Defense, midfield, attack.
Screenshots:
0e9b3b486c51.jpg
c887219850ff.jpg
Why is the midfield rating 76 ???
If I play with the whole team of LaLiga then my midfield becomes 82 rating. Player cards in at least a midfield rating of 90!
I know that it’s too late to find out) Fifa 19 has already ended) there were just a lot of other questions for this game)) that were discussed on the forum. Thank!

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Check the rating of the gold card versions of your players
  • kapulsky
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You want to say that this is the overall rating of gold cards? And not a real rating of these cards? This is then complete nonsense! Why then collect these cards) Once the overall rating is counted as gold cards! Although the Bale feels the same as a gold card. Another nonsense from ea! emotions overwhelm me with this nonsense!
  • cdbuck26
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    kapulsky wrote: »

You want to say that this is the overall rating of gold cards? And not a real rating of these cards? This is then complete nonsense! Why then collect these cards) Once the overall rating is counted as gold cards! Although the Bale feels the same as a gold card. Another nonsense from ea! emotions overwhelm me with this nonsense!

Of all the things EA does, I don't think this is that big of a deal
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ea employees are so stupid they can’t build an algorithm that counts to 7, hence perfectionist objectives not working.

You think they can build an algorithm to tell the difference between different card types?

• BombSquadPuppy
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its the overall ratings of the cards at said position...

In other words if your defender has 30 pace, shooting, passing (detailed stats) then it will lower that rating before the match, same with strikers with low defending and physical stats lower defence 🤦‍♂️
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    Its the overall ratings of the cards at said position...

In other words if your defender has 30 pace, shooting, passing (detailed stats) then it will lower that rating before the match, same with strikers with low defending and physical stats lower defence 🤦‍♂️

I don't think its that complicated, its basically taken from their original card, it doesn't take upgrades into account. Actually makes no difference anyway so not something to worry about.