All Messi owners in :D

Patziii
1208 posts Professional
god i really want him now :D my decision is between the rb, motm and tots version, who should i get? which one did you try out? i have 1mil atm so have to sell a lot of nice players to afford him, is it worth it?

Comments

• masterG
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tots is a lot better than motm, much faster and stronger (although still weak)
  • SAMIUL1995
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2015
    Didn't like him on the wing, hardly gets involved and if he does he seems to get bullied off the ball. But I have only tried the MOTM RW version might be different to other versions
    Post edited by SAMIUL1995 on
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS = 25XMOTM
    I got TOTS Messi at first and it was beast mode.. So I wanted MOTM for the colour and it was so good but isnt even close... After about 20 games I sold half of my team just to get my BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME back.
    His strength is outstanding
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Tots is crazy!
  • I love his Tots in a 4321 with Tots Neymar and Rb Ronaldo
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    The TOTS is insanely good
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have the 96, got him for min yesterday he's unreal, although you stated that he is not what your after
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    hmmm thanks guys, need to sell some players now probs :neutral:
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    wasted out wide in my opinion, i used the motm. doesnt get involved enough. if you can get the toty, best card in the game, or if you cant afford him, get the 96 inform, best card after the toty.

his central cards get way more involved, and can dictate games. dont make the mistake i did last night, used him for 7 games and got rid,waste of coins on tax
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    Devers wrote: »
    wasted out wide in my opinion, i used the motm. doesnt get involved enough. if you can get the toty, best card in the game, or if you cant afford him, get the 96 inform, best card after the toty.

his central cards get way more involved, and can dictate games. dont make the mistake i did last night, used him for 7 games and got rid,waste of coins on tax

hmm yh but i like wingers. neymar, hazard, robben, depay are all great for me and score loads of goals.

and i have rb ronaldo, cant sell him :neutral:

• bhafc1901
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not the tif, he smashes it for me and last I saw was a bargain over the rb
  • masterG
    414 posts Sunday League Hero

97 is loooaads better mate
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional
    Patziii wrote: »

hmm yh but i like wingers. neymar, hazard, robben, depay are all great for me and score loads of goals.

and i have rb ronaldo, cant sell him :neutral:

I like wingers too, so I like the MOTM out on the wing. There's games he scores none and does nothing, and there's games he scores 2-3. Kinda always like that with wingers.

I also have RB Ronaldo, so I prefer letting someone else hold the ball and make passes to Ronaldo, and let Messi be out wide with space to work.

Not saying anyone is right or wrong, just saying for me the MOTM works great.
  • intravenous_IG
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2015
    I only has his nif...
    But he scored like 120 goals in 45 games for me in online d1, so I like him very much
  • istancfc
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2015
    I only has his nif...
    But he scored like 120 goals in 45 games for me in online d1, so I like him very much

An average of a hattrick, per game for one player in D1?
    You must be sick bro.

K den.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Was crap for me, and I play a slow build up great passing game (with Palacio, just as small and weak). Don't know why. I've had him 3 times now and sold each time in anger.
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1062 posts Professional
    Huan-Son wrote: »
    I love his Tots in a 4321 with Tots Neymar and Rb Ronaldo
    Same as this guy, had 96 at cam before but unlike most people I prefer him on the wing! Do think Neymar is better though!
  • Toonleew
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Winger version is a waste . Sold TOTS and bought NIF as he is much better in the centre. TOTS Neymar is miles better than TOTS Messi also .
  • Bas
    1233 posts Professional
    Nif or tif.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I use him as CM in 4-1-4-1
  • intravenous_IG
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2015
    istancfc wrote: »
    I only has his nif...

You must be sick bro.

K den.
    0a7ce992ae5578e3b94322cbf8fc6dbb.png
    db06b0d9d9a0eb0f2591562613079039.jpg

you are not able to achieve that doesn't mean I cannot do that.
    please show some respect bro.

Post edited by intravenous_IG on
  • Ezquerro
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bas wrote: »
    Nif or tif.

TIF for sure.
  • Imtnt
    FC Intl wrote: »
    Was crap for me, and I play a slow build up great passing game (with Palacio, just as small and weak). Don't know why. I've had him 3 times now and sold each time in anger.

How is it possible mate
    He is beastmode... Surely you hadnt work with him long enough
  • Toonleew
    Anyone who can't use Messi can;t be any good at the game. EA have made him the best player for a reason and he is the best NIF player.
  • Imtnt
    Toonleew wrote: »
    Anyone who can't use Messi can;t be any good at the game. EA have made him the best player for a reason and he is the best NIF player.
    Donno.. I prefer Ronaldo NIF ingame, but I would still pick Messi - you know why.
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    istancfc wrote: »
    I only has his nif...

You must be sick bro.

K den.
    0a7ce992ae5578e3b94322cbf8fc6dbb.png
    db06b0d9d9a0eb0f2591562613079039.jpg

you are not able to achieve that doesn't mean I cannot do that.
    please show some respect bro.

nice man :D

• Toonleew
    Imtnt wrote: »
    Donno.. I prefer Ronaldo NIF ingame, but I would still pick Messi - you know why.

I'm using CR7 - NIF Messi - TOTS Neymar

Out of the 3 I would say so far TOTS Neymar > NIF Messi > CR7 . All 3 are better than any TOTS Bundisliga or BPL player . TOTS Lacazette would hive them a run for their money though , he's immense.
  • FC Intl

How is it possible mate

I really don't know why, but yeah I probably didn't give him enough time. Just frustrating when I got like 1 goal in 3 matches for example, but Palacio can get me 3 or 4 goals in two matches. I decided he's not worth the coins for me. I also hated the way my opponents played when I had Messi
  • John-R-Hampton
    995 posts Professional

How is it possible mate

I really don't know why, but yeah I probably didn't give him enough time. Just frustrating when I got like 1 goal in 3 matches for example, but Palacio can get me 3 or 4 goals in two matches. I decided he's not worth the coins for me. I also hated the way my opponents played when I had Messi
    How did they play?
    like ultra D and spamming L1 triangle? they usually play like that when seeing people with expensive players
  • FC Intl

This is nonsense. I don't like many players in the game the others find incredible, but yet I can win everything with Palacio. I guess I'm.... not good at the game.