Transfer list bugged

My transfer list on fifa 19 is bugged, a few weeks ago A lot of players disappeared from my club witch ea have returned to me but l had 78 players up for sell at the time that disappeared from transfer list at the time l thought they were in the players that had returned to me but every time l try to sell something it kicks me from fut and sends me to the main menu and when l load fut back up the player lm trying to sell has disappeared, l have 12 items that are up for sell on my transfer list that are fine and this problem only happens when l try to sell a 13th item is anyone else have a problem like this

Comments

• Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Pedrov wrote: »
    My transfer list on fifa 19 is bugged, a few weeks ago A lot of players disappeared from my club witch ea have returned to me but l had 78 players up for sell at the time that disappeared from transfer list at the time l thought they were in the players that had returned to me but every time l try to sell something it kicks me from fut and sends me to the main menu and when l load fut back up the player lm trying to sell has disappeared, l have 12 items that are up for sell on my transfer list that are fine and this problem only happens when l try to sell a 13th item is anyone else have a problem like this

We all still have this problem. Since that issue where everything disappeared for a few days I can only list 18 things for sale at a time.

Highly doubt this gets fixed.
  • Thanks for the info tietherope l've been onto ea every few days concerning this and all they keep saying is it will be fixed soon. It's a joke man it should hae been fixed weeks ago