New Icon Price Predictions

Gabbalala
9971 posts Has That Special Something
edited September 2019
What do people think? Crystal balls out obviously.

Excluding the prime versions that won't be in packs at the start, what do we predict they'll be from Early Access to just after release day? Interested to see what people think. All the new Icons from release are listed below.

94 Zidane
91 Zidane
89 Kaka
87 Kaka
90 Pirlo
88 Pirlo
89 Drogba
87 Drogba
87 Wright
85 Wright
88 Koeman
85 Koeman
90 C. Alberto
87 C. Alberto
92 Garrincha
90 Garrincha
87 Essien
85 Essien
87 Zambrotta
86 Zambrotta
87 Barnes
86 Barnes
89 Rush
87 Rush
89 Sanchez
87 Sanchez
87 Guardiola
85 Guardiola
90 Dalglish
87 Dalglish

Comments

• Mantic
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope Kaka mid wont go more than 1.2mill
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Have no clue what to expect for the versions of Garrincha.
  • El_Nino
    10458 posts Has That Special Something
    Even harder to predict this than normal without knowing what’s going on with Primes this year
  • Gabbalala
    Mantic wrote: »
    Hope Kaka mid wont go more than 1.2mill

Really doubt he's going to be anywhere near that. Think 2M personally. The hype around him is huge.
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Have no clue what to expect for the versions of Garrincha.

He looks sublime. I reckon he will start a lot lower than what he will settle at. Once the reviews are out on him he'll rocket.

• ha032742
    50649 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Even harder to predict this than normal without knowing what’s going on with Primes this year

It’ll mean that the desirable mids and base icons will be more expensive than last year sadly :'(
  • El_Nino
    10458 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »

It’ll mean that the desirable mids and base icons will be more expensive than last year sadly :'(

That depends on what the pitch notes reveal, it could be that the primes are un-lockable some how or that they’ll be in the game very soon.
    That’s what I mean hard to tell untill we know what’s happening
  • ha032742
    50649 posts Moderator

That depends on what the pitch notes reveal, it could be that the primes are un-lockable some how or that they’ll be in the game very soon.
    That’s what I mean hard to tell untill we know what’s happening

If they’re unlockable then that’ll probably require one of their lower icon cards surely so that would definitely increase the price but I get what you mean about the uncertainty.
  • Gabbalala
    So many goals/games with the middle icon makes it upgrade to the Prime is what I'm predicting. It would make the middle icons very expensive.
  • Joestoe
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    So many goals/games with the middle icon makes it upgrade to the Prime is what I'm predicting. It would make the middle icons very expensive.

Would make defenders pretty hard.
  • Gabbalala

Just games should be counter for all of them if this was the route EA would go down, however I could see goals for some attackers and midfielders. Defenders/Goalkeepers though; I'm certain they'd just do games with. Maybe tackles, I dunno. Sucks if you suck though :lol:
  • ha032742
    50649 posts Moderator

Just games should be counter for all of them if this was the route EA would go down, however I could see goals for some attackers and midfielders. Defenders/Goalkeepers though; I'm certain they'd just do games with. Maybe tackles, I dunno. Sucks if you suck though :lol:

Games would just mean people quit out repeatedly until they’re 0-700 or whatever :D
  • Gabbalala

Games would just mean people quit out repeatedly until they’re 0-700 or whatever :D

MINUTES PLAYED!!! :lol:
  • ha032742
    50649 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019

Controllers will be rubber banded then :sweat_smile:
  • Joestoe

Would be easy, just hop in offline matches and put away your controller.

:trollface: