Fifa 20 CMS Discussion Thread

Comments

• Wyojasond
    14917 posts Has That Special Something
    After watching Brighton against Chelsea, I think I’m pretty set on using them for my story this year. Still might go with a Championship team, but leaning towards Brighton.

For sure gonna start with a Liverpool story though just to get a feel for the game the first month. If they could just move there ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and sign a few new players that would be a bit more enjoyable 😂
  • Wyojasond
    Fifa 21 boards look like they are getting setup. We’re getting close boys.

Me and the wife are gonna go buy a camper this weekend so my hopes of getting the new XBox might be put on hold for a bit 😂 Either way, excited to get started with a new story 😎
  • Stlducks
    3234 posts National Call-Up

Me and the wife are gonna go buy a camper this weekend so my hopes of getting the new XBox might be put on hold for a bit 😂 Either way, excited to get started with a new story 😎

You know what goes well in a camper? A new XBOX..
  • Alastair
    10233 posts Moderator

They are.

All the stickies should be live now. If you want to make this thread again @Wyojasond then I'll pin it to the top. :smile:
  • Wyojasond
    Alastair wrote: »

They are.

All the stickies should be live now. If you want to make this thread again @Wyojasond then I'll pin it to the top. :smile:

Fine with me @Alastair. I’m up camping at the moment so service is a little spotty but let me know if I need to do anything.
  • Alastair
    10233 posts Moderator
    Just make the thread in the new section whenever you have time @Wyojasond .
  • Alastair
    10233 posts Moderator
This discussion has been closed.