Fifa 20 CMS Discussion Thread

Comments

• Kyle
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    I was looking through some old hard drives this week and I found this old classic:

JKfsskW.png

I'm not sure why I saved it I didn't win any Manager Mode of the Month awards on the old forums. I can't believe it has been 11 years. :s
  • dannyboy
    12883 posts Has That Special Something
    Kyle wrote: »
    I was looking through some old hard drives this week and I found this old classic:

JKfsskW.png

I'm not sure why I saved it I didn't win any Manager Mode of the Month awards on the old forums. I can't believe it has been 11 years. :s
    fEcWp1.png

• Danimal5981
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back in the days when career/manager mode wasn't such a headache...
  • Kyle
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Kyle wrote: »

JKfsskW.png

fEcWp1.png

Wow I forgot all about that. I can't believe you still have it. <3 Friends forever.
  • Alastair
    10207 posts Moderator
    edited June 29

Will be interesting to see what that does to the league. Could potentially make having a top striker more important again as goals from outside the box could be a thing of the past. I suspect it'll nerf Liverpool a bit and make the league tighter which can only be a good thing.
  • Wyojasond
    14151 posts Has That Special Something
    Alastair wrote: »

Will be interesting to see what that does to the league. Could potentially make having a top striker more important again as goals from outside the box could be a thing of the past. I suspect it'll nerf Liverpool a bit and make the league tighter which can only be a good thing.

Hmmmm, very interesting. Just need to see TAA wrap his foot around it a few times to see how it’s gonna react 😏
  • Alastair
    10207 posts Moderator

Hmmmm, very interesting. Just need to see TAA wrap his foot around it a few times to see how it’s gonna react 😏

If he spends the first match fishing the ball out of the river Mersey we can just rename the club NikeMerlinpool. :joy:

We've not spoken since last week so Congrats on the title btw.
  • Wyojasond
    14151 posts Has That Special Something

If he spends the first match fishing the ball out of the river Mersey we can just rename the club NikeMerlinpool. :joy:

We've not spoken since last week so Congrats on the title btw.

😂😂

Thanks man. Felt damn good to finally see it as official.