Banned from Fut transfer market permanently

Recently received a permanent ban of my transfer market mistakenly by EA. They said that I got banned because of coin distribution, I did nothing like that, I just bought an icon by snipe much cheaper than its recent price from market and after that I got the msg from Ea. If anyone can help me get my account back I will really really appreciate it because Fifa 20 is on the way and I can’t play with my account and I’m very disappointed because I preordered the ultimate edition couple days ago. If there is any solution I will be very thankful.

Comments

• Eoind
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Make another account
  • I can’t just leave it like that It’s my main account and I spent alot of time on it
  • Dixie81
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 15
    Just make a new account. It will restart with fifa 20, I would not worry about it as it’s it end of fifa 19
  • Dixie81 wrote: »
    Just make a new account. It will restart with fifa 20, I would not worry about it as it’s it end of fifa 19

I just want to make sure that the ban will be removed on fifa 20 ? Or it will be banned there too??
  • hawky028
    59 posts Park Captain
    Seevan97 wrote: »
    Recently received a permanent ban of my transfer market mistakenly by EA. They said that I got banned because of coin distribution, I did nothing like that, I just bought an icon by snipe much cheaper than its recent price from market and after that I got the msg from Ea. If anyone can help me get my account back I will really really appreciate it because Fifa 20 is on the way and I can’t play with my account and I’m very disappointed because I preordered the ultimate edition couple days ago. If there is any solution I will be very thankful.

you are not mentioning the full story,,,there are lots of videos who sniped ICONs at very low price. EA didnt give ban because of this. you broke EA's rule and now you got banned...your ban is good for whole community
  • El_Nino
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    As people have said get a new account.

Regardless of if people believe your story, we can’t help you, no one knows if your main account will be unbanned or not, so get a refund in your preorder and start a new account.
  • Dazzler
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 16
    Yep a ban for one snipe on an icon. Pull the other one. Loads more evidence I would suggest.

I think banned players should be banned from forum as well.
    Post edited by Dazzler on
  • chongger1990
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Seevan97 wrote: »

i contacted the support,rhe ban doesnt carry to fifa 20 ,my fifa 19 transfer ban because hacked by someone