All we want is a rugby game

Pls EA make a rugby game all we want is a good rugby game and we know you can do it after rugby 08 <3. so pls can you try to make this happen everyone in the rugby community is eager for a good game so pls could we get one.

Comments

• Renamed123456
    4611 posts Big Money Move
    Dead game.

Probably a lot easier to code than football though. So for fans of the sport probably be a much more enjoyable experience.
  • skHH
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbf old rugby games were fun and I dont even like the sport
  • FlyingOkapis
    1030 posts Professional
    Well as this has happened might as well represent for the Fight Night fans, we need a new one, still play champion but its now 2019, bring us a new one in 2020 please!
  • Renamed123456
    Well as this has happened might as well represent for the Fight Night fans, we need a new one, still play champion but its now 2019, bring us a new one in 2020 please!

I think i saw somewhere a new one is coming ????
  • JazzIsName
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dead game.

Probably a lot easier to code than football though. So for fans of the sport probably be a much more enjoyable experience.

This post is all kinds of wrong. Not even remotely dead and a far harder sport to make a computer game about than football. Likely the reason there has never really been a convincing rugby release.

Also, EA are interested in billions and not millions these days and that will probably be the reason we are unlikely to see a convincing rugby or cricket game from them any time soon. The market simply ain't big enough.
  • Alex_cr
    5107 posts Big Money Move

Yes! I used to love a bit of fight night!
  • deang07
    8236 posts League Winner

fight night is returning i saw something about eddie hearn in contact with ea.
    have a look online m8
  • skHH
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Denisianes wrote: »

Think you got the wrong game
  • Alex_cr
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »

fight night is returning i saw something about eddie hearn in contact with ea.
    have a look online m8

Looks like it was an error and a different boxing series?
  • FifaTaco
    1018 posts Professional
    I would love this!
  • Master110
    952 posts Professional
    Ruby world cup 19 is coming out already. Ea doesn't have the rugby licence.

Big Ben and eko software does
  • Knowlesdinho
    10574 posts Has That Special Something
    Jonah Lomu Rugby was the last great rugby game.
  • Renamed123456
    JazzIsName wrote: »
    Dead game.

This post is all kinds of wrong. Not even remotely dead and a far harder sport to make a computer game about than football. Likely the reason there has never really been a convincing rugby release.

Also, EA are interested in billions and not millions these days and that will probably be the reason we are unlikely to see a convincing rugby or cricket game from them any time soon. The market simply ain't big enough.

Hardly, all rugby is is run forward 3 steps go to ground. Get up pass sideways to teammate who runs forward 3 steps go to ground.

One of the most boring sports to watch.

Barely any movement. All passes are sideways. Players generally brought down after two steps. Football much more inctricate, nuanced and complex.

American football >>> Rugby
  • Gabbalala
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, I remember playing Jonah Lomu on the PS2 and absolutely sucking **** at it. :cry:
  • Awful sport, play Madden
  • WarrenBarton
    7637 posts League Winner
    What’s the 4 for at the end of your username?

Was there 3 other versions with a number at the end + 1 without? Can’t say I’ve noticed these guys around if so 🤷‍♂️