Workrates

Pazman83
148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’ve only played FUT for 1 full year, and I understand some of the work rates for players, for example I understand you need high def, medium att work rates for centre backs, but what work rates are needed for other positions?

Comments

• BombSquadPuppy
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    It all depends on your playstyle 🤦‍♂️
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    Pazman83 wrote: »
    I’ve only played FUT for 1 full year, and I understand some of the work rates for players, for example I understand you need high def, medium att work rates for centre backs, but what work rates are needed for other positions?

i mean come on m8 i get your new to the fut seen but its as simple as ehat u want ur players to do m8

if u want ur striker to literally stay on last man and not drop back at all the obv high low for eg.

if you want say a winger to get fw but also track back then high high or atleast high med .

if a cdm you want to sit then med high or low high .

its self explanitary m8 but also you can set thier instructions to to maximise what u want .

hope this helps
  • juliuscaesar8
    1112 posts Professional
    Here is my opinion for the ideal.
    CB: High/Low
    RB/LB: High/Medium or High/High
    CDM: High/Medium
    CM: High/High
    CAM: Medium/High
    RM/LM: Medium/High
    RW/LW: Medium/High
    ST: Low/HIGH or Medium/High

That being said, some of the best players don’t have the ideal work rates...and are still the best in the game. Van Dijk for example can have Medium defensive work rate and still be the best C.B. in the game