Fifa 20 + EA Access

i2-TempZ-2i
6397 posts Big Money Move
Not been keeping up with anything just a few questions

When can we download the fifa 20 client for EA Access and also how do i download it do i just use the EA Access Hub app on the playstation?

Comments

• ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    19th (though last year apparently people could download it the evening before) and yes.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »
    19th (though last year apparently people could download it the evening before) and yes.

Ah perfect, thanks for info :)
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Do we have to reinstall it after the 10 hrs are over?? . I got thr champions edition digitally and it says its available for pre load on the 2 st.
  • DomDom999
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    is1996 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

Do we have to reinstall it after the 10 hrs are over?? . I got thr champions edition digitally and it says its available for pre load on the 2 st.

It says 21st as that's early access for the ultimate edition. Ea early access is available soon as the clock turns to 19th sep. To access the game you'll need to pay £3 odd can't remember exactly then cancel subscription so you don't get charged from EA access. Though you'll only get limited time so if you're going to open FIFA points do it quickly then close the game properly not just minimizing. Open your packs on app/ web app then go back to game to play games.