points transfer 18/19/20

Gavin1985
135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When fifa 19 come out i put points on fifa 18 like most people. i then continued to put more on 18 with 19 only a day away but they didnt transfer. i spoke to ea and they said they was brought to close to release on 19 so i have 18k points stuck on fifa 18. i was wondering if there is anyway i can get points of fifa 18 on to fifa 20. atm i ahve 18k stuck on fifa 18 31k on fifa 19. Thanks

Comments

• Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    It's a one time transfer mate. So whatever is on 18 will permanently be on there. You'll be prompted upon loading up 20 asking if you want to transfer what's remaining from 19 over to 20.

Once again, it will only be a one time transfer.
  • CJacko
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    One time only transfer, so load all the points you want and no more afterwards.
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    You must of done something wrong for them not to transfer
  • Gavin1985
    there was like a deadline for points u put on fifa 18 to transfer to 19 if u havent done it by then they dnt transfer to the new game
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Gavin1985 wrote: »
    there was like a deadline for points u put on fifa 18 to transfer to 19 if u havent done it by then they dnt transfer to the new game

no theres never been a deadline.
    i transferred from 17 to 18 and 18 to 19 and loaded points just the day b4 release on both games.

however i loaded this yrs a few days back.
  • Gavin1985
    ok then not sure then guess theres nothing to do other then let them rot on fifa 18 lol
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    yeh m8 unfortunatly unless you contact ea and see if they are willing to help u in some way.
    if you have pts on 19 just be prepared for the pop up wen u load up 20 for the 1st time.
    its quik and only once.
    perhaps u clicked past it and said no by accident when u got the pop up in 19 to load ur 18 points.
    its easily done when buzzing to start the new game