How much does 12k pre launch return?

DomDom999
35 posts Last Pick at the Park
Just wondering what I'm expecting coin wise.

How much does a quick sell 7.5k pack go for on average and how much should I expect on 12k FP?

Comments

• ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    Around 200-240k probably.
  • Amdp9
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    DomDom999 wrote: »

How much does a quick sell 7.5k pack go for on average and how much should I expect on 12k FP?

I wouldn't invest in 12k immediately, due to the fact per launch not all of the cards out specially you won't expect a major walkout in the beginning of the game, During first promo do it and onward. @ha032742 is right quick sell will be around 250k but why quick sell either sell everything it will sell as gold either way. One more thing 250k is easy to make within first week of the game IMO
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Open 12k points and gather as many coins as you quickly can. If you pack any decent meta players keep them. Invest the coins made directly into meta players in the lower budgets (Rashford, .. ) before the full game release. Don't wait till OTW release. Huge mistake
  • is1996
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    I would spend it at the beginning too . Even an 80 rated mendy will go for 20-25 k easily if not more . You pack Jesus from city and thats another 30k . Now is the best time to buy FP imo . I would not recommend you buying but if you are going to spend now its the time
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    Have to agree, early access is always the best time to spend if you are going to as every player is worth something

I remember last year selling 75-80 premier league players with a bit of pace for about 5k+ each even non rares were going for 2-3k lol

I'm going full rtg this year hopefully bring the fun back to fifa for me
  • Spellmastero123
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    U can 200k-300k without walkout and u can building good team for future im mean.
    Mendy/Miltao/Partey Kondogbia etc from La Liga
    Maybe PL Martial/Rashford if they are max 50k
    Bundesliga full good team

If u do this price for your team go up 2-3x more then u pay without any investition.
    And go play SB get Elite1 and another 30k+2x55 pack.
    +Milestones Finesse/headers are easy and get another 25k for each.
  • El_Nino
    3565 posts National Call-Up
    Amdp9 wrote: »

I wouldn't invest in 12k immediately, due to the fact per launch not all of the cards out specially you won't expect a major walkout in the beginning of the game, During first promo do it and onward. @ha032742 is right quick sell will be around 250k but why quick sell either sell everything it will sell as gold either way. One more thing 250k is easy to make within first week of the game IMO

Worst advice possible.
    The chance of pulling one of the OTWs that’s worth more than 20k is so minimal. Compared to the fact if you do it on the 10 hours your trash players are worth more, and it gives you time to invest before a lot of people can do. Absolute no brainer to open them ASAP.
  • DomDom999
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    U can 200k-300k without walkout and u can building good team for future im mean.
    Mendy/Miltao/Partey Kondogbia etc from La Liga
    Maybe PL Martial/Rashford if they are max 50k
    Bundesliga full good team

If u do this price for your team go up 2-3x more then u pay without any investition.
    And go play SB get Elite1 and another 30k+2x55 pack.
    +Milestones Finesse/headers are easy and get another 25k for each.

What I was planning to do was build 2 average teams one cheap PL and one decent serie a team as last year I did exactly this. Difference between this and last year was I took the coins instead of tradeable packs at the start which is a huge mistake for the first week in rivals and champs. I'll tradeable packs for the first 2-3 weeks then depending on my team if I'm happy either coins or unreadables for toty.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »

Yes but he could invest the 250k and by november make 3 or 4 mil coins from the "endgame" Nif cards. It is easier to invest if you got spare coins and not aiming only the short terms.