Checking out the PC community

I’m normally an Xbox player on FUT. I recently switched to PC for all my gaming needs but I’m kind of skeptical as far as switching to FUT on PC. I’m sure cards will be extinct and the market wouldn’t have as much live transfers as the consoles. I’m just not wondering is it worth investing money into FIFA 20 FUT on the PC or should I just continue to stick to the consoles?

I really think FIFA 20 would be bigger this year as far as the community on the PC than it ever had,but I’m justness afraid of dropping $3/400 on points for pc and people aren’t playing it as much on there and the market is super small.

Comments

• Daddy
    5567 posts Big Money Move
    If you already have a console no point switching to pc at this point.
    You get matches instantly unless you live in australia/africa on pc.
    Pc market will not be bigger than xbox no matter how many people switch to ps4
    Otherwise FIFA on pc is more than a decent experience other than the inflated players prices
  • Thanks man I’ll stick to Xbox for sure. A lot of people switching to PS4 for fifa but I still think Xbox is more superior for fut
  • barci
    766 posts Semi-Pro
    Nothing beats a good PC, B)
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Daddy wrote: »
    If you already have a console no point switching to pc at this point.
    You get matches instantly unless you live in australia/africa on pc.
    Pc market will not be bigger than xbox no matter how many people switch to ps4
    Otherwise FIFA on pc is more than a decent experience other than the inflated players prices

Totally agree
    Not worth in switching to PC if you have a console