The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 21 Ideas you want to see Implemented

Golderlight
1 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2019
I know fifa 20 hasn't even been out yet.

Hi Let me start by apologizing if this is in the wrong category forgive me.

I was chatting to a ea help adviser he/see was very helpful with my questions while we were chatting, i came up with this idea. I Said to he/she i have a idea. he/she told me to put the idea on the forum.

Dynamic weather

How about adding Dynamic weather added to the game like its pouring down with rain you will see puddles of water or snow in low end small low roofed stadiums, Night time matches rather than always sunny and annoying sunny pitch side light ( i know Weather is in the game) but how about Dynamic weather? we want the full experience or parts of the stadium flares gone off smokey at the start of the cutscene or little breaks when it gets too hot for players like in real life mini water breaks, think that would get annoying, but it's just a idea,

Please don't attack me it's just ideas, just keep it on topic if you want to attack attack the post not myself. thanks

Comments

• Fletch
    3586 posts National Call-Up
    More of a skill gap.
  • lewspaz
    913 posts Professional
    Let's get through fifa 20 first eh
  • skHH
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not dynamic weather
  • Golderlight
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    The idea of this forum post was to give ideas, if we want fifa to be good then it's up to you/us to give good ideas, doesn't matter if fifa 20 hasn't been released yet. Many new titles already in the making even before the original title been released they sometimes take out features and put them in for next years title, as i said it's only ideas.

• Mmandras
    2891 posts Fans' Favourite
    New engine, which we will see of course at the start of next gen consoles, brings new possibilities on the tech side. Completely new physics will bring us much more realistic player and ball behaviour and perhaps more dynamic stuff like dirt on the players, weather transitions and so on. So basically horse power alone will dramatically affect how Fifa looks and plays in the next decade.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    ability to save language should be usefull in 21 🙂
  • Kit editor Change your sponsors , logos ,colour and kit supplier

Be a Referee in Career mode and Kickoff mode

Bring back The Journey 4 where Alex Hunter fights for the last place in the England Squad in the Qatar World Cup with Gareth Walker

Create your own Mascot

Create your own Stadium

Be a physio in Career and kickoff mode

Be a Scout in Career mode

Be your teams Mascot

Change your manager of your club i.e Manager transfers

Officially Licensed and up to date Managers

Champions get the Champions badges on their kits next season in Career mode

Financial Fair Play in Career mode

Add Player and Manager Testamonials in Career mode

Glow in the dark Footballs for Night matches

3D matches

EA this urgently needs to be done to Make FIFA great again !
  • Transfer bans and point deductions for breaking FFP rules
    VAR
  • Henry14
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mmandras wrote: »
    New engine, which we will see of course at the start of next gen consoles, brings new possibilities on the tech side. Completely new physics will bring us much more realistic player and ball behaviour and perhaps more dynamic stuff like dirt on the players, weather transitions and so on. So basically horse power alone will dramatically affect how Fifa looks and plays in the next decade.

🎯
  • Jboom98
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When people realise that PES are quickly catching FIFA are in denial I've never played PES until last year always been a FIFA player but FIFA Is going downhill every year and I have a feeling PES will surprise us on next gen consoles and overtake FIFA but some FIFA Fans judge and say how bad PES is online it's actually better than FIFA is offline I just want people to give PES a chance like I did last year who knows what's going to happen next year.
  • Pwalie86
    1383 posts Professional
    Mmandras wrote: »

It will 100% be Frostbite as I'm aware. They showed off a video of what hair will look like on next-gen games a few months back. Unless they decide to change their mind and go with another which I highly doubt.
  • Shouldnt this be a category, and each idea a separate topic?
  • Squad Building Events
    ==================

1. Entry Conditions:
    a. xx-rated starting squad
    b. 7 subs (rating not higher than your lowest rated player in the starting squad)
    c. (optional) minimum/maximum <attribute> / <average set of attributes>
    d. ideas welcomed
    2. Event types:
    a. Similar to fut20 draft, but you choose players from your club (see above)
    b. When you get 2 loses, or 5 wins, your 18 players will get submitted (as in SBC), and you will get double-rewards (sbc rewards for submitting your players (same rewards for everybody, similar to actual sbc rewards) & rewards based on how many wins you got, similar to draft rewards)
    3. Event themes or special rules and conditions may be applied, to make it more fun. Examples:
    a. max chemistry, king of the hill, swaps, mystery ball, volley&headers
    b. Disallowed specific players, or group/set of players
    c. Best of 3 battles count as 1 win instead of a single match

it will get more challenging, because you will have to submit your team after playing, so it is not only rating that matters in your squad building skills.

There will be more work for bloggers and youtubers, in advising nonexperienced players into building strong teams for each event.

========================================================================================

Hope something similar will be implemented in FUT21.
  • A short one:

Submit a badge, 2 kits, astadium of a certain team, and tou get a player pick from that team
  • For sbc-s that have high chemistry requirements, allow the usage of coaches
  • Iqbalev
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Full team training in Career Mode.
  • Everything. There isnt a single good thing about this game. Trash everything and begin from the beginning
  • Pwalie86
    1383 posts Professional
    Iqbalev wrote: »
    Full team training in Career Mode.

I've always wanted this. This is where you could get training injuries instead of them just popping up in your inbox.

Would be nice to test new things out like set-pieces and formation and actual training matches like the one they had in The Journey.

Would also be a fun way to invest in training facilities so you could improve training grounds. Seeing as they won't be licensed unlike stadiums.
  • Blacklist players - blacklist specific players, we all know that EA do not put any hours into punishing players who try to cut corners in the game. Lets get a fair-play rating that decides who you are being matched against.
  • JWNYsg
    1074 posts Professional
    I was thinking if the ELO can be more transparent for Rivals and Weekend League:

- Show the opponent location by country

- Create a unique ID so you can identify the skill gap of players. Then the ELO can match you more evenly.
  • Redmob
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seeing and meeting the developers.

I’d relish this.
  • kapulsky
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This product is dead! What can improve her ?! it's a good funeral!