Do have to install fifa 20 twice ?

is1996
731 posts Semi-Pro
Im not a gamer I just play Fifa and this year is the first time I pre order the game digitally. I got the Champions edition .I also got one month of ea access which makes Fifa 20 available on sep 19 for 10 hrs. The pre order says it will auto download on sep 21 . So my question is : Once the early acess comes out and I get through the 10 hrs do I have to delete it and install it again ? How does all this work . It is new to me .

Comments

• SomeLegend
    1146 posts Professional
    is1996 wrote: »
    Im not a gamer I just play Fifa and this year is the first time I pre order the game digitally. I got the Champions edition .I also got one month of ea access which makes Fifa 20 available on sep 19 for 10 hrs. The pre order says it will auto download on sep 21 . So my question is : Once the early acess comes out and I get through the 10 hrs do I have to delete it and install it again ? How does all this work . It is new to me .

're install
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    SomeLegend wrote: »

're install

So then i hve to reinstall it ?
  • SomeLegend
    1146 posts Professional
    Yes it's a new version like beta _ demo_access_fullgame
  • is1996 wrote: »

're install

Think I remember from last year it just transfers over from ea access to full game. Could be mistaken though.
  • is1996
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    DomDom999 wrote: »

're install

Think I remember from last year it just transfers over from ea access to full game. Could be mistaken though.

I hope it works like that lol
  • EA_Joz
    284 posts EA Moderator
    Hello @is1996 There is no need to reinstall the game once it's released :smile:
  • SomeLegend
    1146 posts Professional
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    Hello @is1996 There is no need to reinstall the game once it's released :smile:

Are you sure on Xbox I had early access for 17 but then had to install my pre-order version