Well, do you...

think EA will ruin FIFA 20 like they did last year? Remember how good the FIFA 19 demo was until EA decided to mess with the game. I rented FIFA 19 last year for a month or two, "thank goodness" and probably will only rent FIFA 20 this year. You know EA is going to screw FIFA 20 up bad.

Opinion?

Comments

• Moose Factory
    3339 posts National Call-Up
    Death, taxes, and EA patches.
  • The FIFA 20 demo seems alright (I think that I'm just going to play the demo this year). I don't really care for the announcers. I still play FIFA 17 and IMO it's the best FIFA on PC (best gameplay and graphics, the lighting is amazing).
  • FifaProDK
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It is ruined already.

Crab walk dribbling replacing LT+RT ruined the game.
  • Remember that this is an older version of the game, and not the BETA which was up to date. The demo however is atrocious.
  • skHH
    78 posts Park Captain
    Probably
  • Mmandras
    1770 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 14
    EA will certanly not ruin it. Players will. People will find exploits in a nuclear wasteland, let alone sports game with limited set of moves and interactions.
  • Mmandras wrote: »
    EA will certanly not ruin it. Players will. People will find exploits in a nuclear wasteland, let alone sports game with limited set of moves and interactions.

EA ruined FIFA 19 with the first patch last year. I'll rent for a ten hour trail this year with access Then maybe I'll buy the game, depends though.