Transferring fifa points

It's confirmed on the EA site that you can transfer fifa points over from 19-20 this year.

With fifa points being cheaper towards the release of 20, points will be extremely cheap on third party sites. Why would you not stock up and transfer?

Comments

• Gabbalala
    2838 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's not a new feature, FYI.
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    How do you transfer? Is it done automatically? Have a few hundred points I never end up using. (Gifted from EA)
  • Grezzerk
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s been the same every year. Third party sites don’t give you the ea access discount either. Don’t even know what site to buy Fifa points off here in Australia so always just do it on console. Much easier on console.
  • Fletch
    3395 posts National Call-Up
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    It’s been the same every year. Third party sites don’t give you the ea access discount either. Don’t even know what site to buy Fifa points off here in Australia so always just do it on console. Much easier on console.

Sometimes retailers like Coles, Woolies and Big W have PSN/Xbox cards on sale. Probably best to keep an eye our for those but then again the catalogues and different in ever state.
  • Grezzerk
    Fletch wrote: »

Sometimes retailers like Coles, Woolies and Big W have PSN/Xbox cards on sale. Probably best to keep an eye our for those but then again the catalogues and different in ever state.

Thanks, will definitely keep an eye out for them in coles and woolies from now on.
  • Grezzerk wrote: »

4600 Points is £31.99 on the store, you can get them right now on CDKeys for xbox at around £25. Once 20 is released, or close to release, they'll be even cheaper and as long as you have no launched fifa 20 through your console, you will be prompted to transfer your points over from 19 -> 20.

I know a lot of people that buy many points straight from the Origin store or Xbox store as soon as 20 is released, you'll get about 30%+ more points this way.
  • 1Deano
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So instead of transferring points can you just buy fifa 20 points from the console on the 10 hour access?
  • Grezzerk
    1Deano wrote: »
    So instead of transferring points can you just buy fifa 20 points from the console on the 10 hour access?

Yes you can just buy points on ea access, that’s what I do. Ea access is the full game.
  • Grezzerk
    CJacko wrote: »

4600 Points is £31.99 on the store, you can get them right now on CDKeys for xbox at around £25. Once 20 is released, or close to release, they'll be even cheaper and as long as you have no launched fifa 20 through your console, you will be prompted to transfer your points over from 19 -> 20.

I know a lot of people that buy many points straight from the Origin store or Xbox store as soon as 20 is released, you'll get about 30%+ more points this way.

How much are points with ea access discount price though.
  • 1Deano
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 14

Well I only spend about £15 and I think it gets you 2200 points, I know it's not much but hopefully it helps me start the game off. I think it's about a £1 or 2 cheaper

It's a couple quid discount, once 20 has released, if you don't mind waiting a little while to play then you can pick up FIfa 19 points incredibly cheap. I remember last year F18 points were around £8 per 2200 when 19 released, compared to £16 per 2200 a week prior. If you're spending anymore than £50 then it's 100% worth it.
  • Grezzerk

It's a couple quid discount, once 20 has released, if you don't mind waiting a little while to play then you can pick up FIfa 19 points incredibly cheap. I remember last year F18 points were around £8 per 2200 when 19 released, compared to £16 per 2200 a week prior. If you're spending anymore than £50 then it's 100% worth it.

I won’t have the patience to wait what’s so ever. The minute that ea acccess is live il be loading up 12k fifa points. I’m in Australia aswell so think it going to be going live at like 1/2am. Won’t be working next day I don’t think.

I won’t have the patience to wait what’s so ever. The minute that ea acccess is live il be loading up 12k fifa points. I’m in Australia aswell so think it going to be going live at like 1/2am. Won’t be working next day I don’t think.

That's fair, even still, you can buy the codes on CDKeys even right now, cheaper than EA access is I think.

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/fifa-19-2200-fut-points-xbox-one-cd-key
  • deang07
    8025 posts League Winner
    71 .99 ea access

66.99 cd keys