Free kicks

Daytona73
48 posts Park Captain
I can't believe the demo doesn't allow you to practice free kicks, seeing as though the whole mechanic has changed.

Comments

• Jeremy295
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's one of the skill games that pops up pre game, you're bound to get it at least once. I just keep retrying the drill when I get it to practice
  • skHH
    78 posts Park Captain
    I quite like them, penalties not so much
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like the placement indicator and timed shot. I don't mess with spin. If the kicker is good enough. It will find the net.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daytona73 wrote: »
    I can't believe the demo doesn't allow you to practice free kicks, seeing as though the whole mechanic has changed.
    There are skillgames before match starts. One of them is free kick. U can repeat it multiple times...
  • Daytona73
    48 posts Park Captain
    I've played about 20 games and not once had the free kick mini game before the match. I've had the penalty one but no free kicks.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daytona73 wrote: »
    I've played about 20 games and not once had the free kick mini game before the match. I've had the penalty one but no free kicks.
    Try hard. There is fk too 🙂
  • Mc_chigby
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whoever designed the new FK & Pen system forgot about local play. I might be wrong but I bet playing with mates on same console and going to Pens will be pointless now
  • P
    7502 posts League Winner
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Whoever designed the new FK & Pen system forgot about local play. I might be wrong but I bet playing with mates on same console and going to Pens will be pointless now

You can turn off the shot indicator.
  • Invincibility
    3426 posts National Call-Up
    Not timing your penalties to save yourself some frustration
  • Mc_chigby
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    P wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

You can turn off the shot indicator.

Oh I know that but have you tried the new system with the shot indicator off? I mean I don't expect it to be easy but its bloomin hard